Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

which mushies to use?

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
I never tried mushies before, so i wanna order some.
I was wondering which ones are easier -pholosopher or p. cubensis :think:

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
What do you mean with easier ? Trippin is all in the head !!

To start, take a small amount, you can always increase the dose the next time. I've started with half a portion dried (about 2 gramms) That's about 20 gramms fresh. My favourite consumingmethod = making tea. :pint: Tea will work within half an hour.

Have fun !! And remember : positiv tinking is the way to a succesfull trip !

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
thanx for the advice :D
when i said lighter i i meant that i don't want a strong visual trip -I prefer a lot of laughing instead :grin:
yes, i've red something about making a tea -how should i do that? is it the same process with the philosopher s. and p. cubensis?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
The best way to use them is to make a cup of tea without sugar or honey. Add the truffles to your tea and let them drift for 15 minutes. After this the hallucinogenic truffles will become soft and your psychedelic magic mushroom tea is ready. Drink it slowly and chew the Psilocybe Mexicana magic mushrooms slowly. Taken this way, the effects of these magic mushrooms will kick in after 15 to 45 minutes.

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
I would just eat them
Put some sugar on them and eet them

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
you make it sound so tasty! is it tasty?

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
sugar? :think: never heard about that -cause i've read that p. cubensis don't have so good taste. what is better, tea or sugar?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I'm always told that sugar destroys the effect, and if you make tea you shouldn't use sugar.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Just make some tea and add some honey... Or cut mushies into pieces then put them into the orange juice (make sure it is a natural orange juice) and drink them.
Don't worry about the taste. It isn't as bad as you think. :high:

Enjoy your trip :alc:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
i just put sugar on it and it dident change the effect
or you can put some hony on them
or some chocalet
mjamie

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
at the end, i could make the cake from all these recipes that i got. :D
thanx guys! i'll let you know how it went :lolwsign:

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
oxia...

Just an FYI.
If your trip is not strong enough, you cannot take more mushrooms to intensify it. It will have no effect.

What you can do it drink a tall glass of orange juice and that will hieghten the experience (usually doubles it). :blobber:

hobbitone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2004
Hello,

I never tried mushies before, so i wanna order some.
I was wondering which ones are easier -pholosopher or p. cubensis :think:

I had never try mushies before some months. And in july, after a little travel to Amsterdam :dancing: , I tasted "philosopher stones" or Tampanensis.

I'm talking to you : It's Giant!!! 8 hours of a great trip with colors, sounds, taste, and so on. Super!

W.