Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where to get genuine LSD in Prague

• Auteur de la discussion praguelsd
  • Date de début
P

praguelsd

Invité
Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Prague, Czech Republic in about 2-3 weeks and would like to try LSD for the first time.

What are the best places, where I can get real, genuine LSD without getting ripped off and how many hits do I need to get a good trip without freaking out?

And while we're at it, which shrooms would you recommend for the first use?

Thanks

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Hey there!

I've been living in Prague now for two months, and have found some things around ...

Last weekend I spent on two blots of LSD at Kross Club; it's a very cool place and I definately recommend you go there and at least check it out. Go there in a weekend or just by night, downstairs, and just ask around and sooner or later I'm sure one of the saucer-eyed people there will share something with you. If nothing else, people walk around there selling all kinds of stuff (from cannabis to lsd to meth...), but I'm not too sure I'd expect the quality to be good or the substance to be what is sold. If not there, maybe at night/evenings at Abstrakt, where you can also buy high grade reefer (just go inside, order a beer, and after a while, knock on the door in the back ...); they tend to have some trippers (like myself!) going at it when there's a DJ playing. After-hours, (2am +) you can probably find something at Le Clan, although I haven't been there myself yet.

P

praguelsd

Invité
Thanks for the extensive answer, pal! :)

Around how much does one blotter cost? So I don't get ripped off?