Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where do you hide your bowl?

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
I think I have the best spot .I keep it in my empty ATI Radeon box (who the hell would look in an empty video card box?) No one... thats why its the best! :lol:

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
Sorry sorry...

I don't hide it anywhere! I live in Amsterdam and the people around me don't mind.

From who should I hide it from?

Otherwise I can think of a 1000 good places to hide it.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Same here, is used to have it lying around everywhere. This was also the reason I could not find it a lot. Nice suprise though when I found the weed after I already forgot that I even had it.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Best way is to put the stuff in a spot where people are sitting right on top of it but where don't expect somthing.

So do not put it behind your clothes or in a too nice looking jewelry box. But put it in the couch they are sitting on or in the double isolated coffee cup where they are drinking from.

Like the movie where someone sneaks some diamonds through the customs in his cola can. While they strip searched him to find the diamonds, he asked the customs officer to hold this can, and they still didn't notice.