Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's your hair and beard like?

St.Stephen

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2008
I cut my own hair, so it's a bit uneven. It probably looks somewhat odd to the usual of people my age, with their clean cut nonsense. Anyway, its not that long, an inch or two. I've been told it looks really natural. My facial hair, well, is pretty nonexistent. I don't really have to worry about that at the moment.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
short at the top and my facial hair grows like its on speed, if I get a clean shave in the morning I can re shave in the evening so I stopped bothering and now I just trim every other day.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
im going bald and ive a beard so it looks like my head is upside down.

ive still got some of my old dreadlocks somewhere, i think ill glue them back on

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Short hair / Medium hair on top. At times a stubble or styled beard... Clean shave once every week.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i recently got a faux mohawk so now i look like rosario dawson in sin city, but with curly hair. oh and i like my bar bar too so no clean shaves, only trimming.

is tendency to have beards a characteristic of psychonuts? :lol:

somniferousalmondeyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
chin lenght blond mess on my head that hasn't been washed in 3 years. working on a few dreads. going to have a head of em by summer. scrappy chin hair. kinda look like shaggy at the moment.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Long hair, and I shave about once every 2-3 weeks. It gets really dirty but I am just to lazy to shave/ don't give a fuck. It won't grow in full yet so I cannot grow a full one, but let me assure you, when I can, that baby will be full grown!

peace & love

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Long hair & no beard. My hair is most of the time in a tail (or what is it called in english, "een staart", so tied up with a rubber band thingie :) )

But when I'm old, i wanna be that kind of wise grandfather with a long long beard, smoking a pipe in a swing chair :lol:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I've been shaving my hair bald or real short since I was 14-15 and just recently decided i wanted a change so its currently at the longest its been in many years
I've also had a goatee for almost the same amount of time on and off but I'm clean shaven atm which i haven't been for at least a year
so I'm looking quite different than i normally do

oh and the hair, although its the longest its been in a long time, is only about an inch long
I'm planning on growing it out because I've wanted to do so for awhile but haven't been bothered

lately I've been going through a few changes, I'm feeling a hell of a lot more motivated than i have been in a long time
I'm cleaning my room out, which hasnt been done for like...2 years, so it was getting pretty terrible.. to the point that most of my friends haven't even been in it. My life is shifting, maybe I can get a stable girlfriend and a decent job (looking for a new one tomorow, wish me luck)

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
I have dreadlocks and no facial hair!

I get called
"Bob Marley" and "Sprit" sometimes
Jamacians stop me in the street sometimes
to ask the white kid about their dreadlocks

^_^

they need some work though

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Crimzen a dit:
My life is shifting, maybe I can get a stable girlfriend and a decent job (looking for a new one tomorow, wish me luck)
Good luck!

Zerodyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2009
Well, I semi long hair, the back of it is just hitting the bottom of my neck, the front barely past my eyes, the sides a tiny bit covering the top of my ears.
Im going to dread it.
Im not going to cut my hair anymore, due to some spiritual beliefs.
Used to think long hair on guys was really gay, but look whose wearing it long now. . . .

No beard really, jsut shaved though, tryin to get a goatee

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
Nina_is_alive a dit:
I have dreadlocks and no facial hair!

I get called
"Bob Marley" and "Sprit" sometimes
Jamacians stop me in the street sometimes
to ask the white kid about their dreadlocks

^_^

they need some work though
I always loved my dreads as conversation starters. =D

I have a faux hawk now.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
PsychedelicPirate a dit:
I always loved my dreads as conversation starters. =D

I used to get so sick of the questions about how I "created" my dreads that I started telling people (at least the obnoxious ones"- "I used the dreadmaster 5000 -available at sears for $169 :wink:

Currently have long straight hair a good 8-10 inches below my shoulders. I tend to grow it long then shave it, repeat as needed.

I didn't shave for 10 years- had dreads in my beard as well. Shaved it one day while my partner was on the phone- walked out and she about freaked- she had never seen my full face... Now I shave once every week or two...

ssmithford

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
Wow! I may be the first female here to answer this post which is ironic and weird.

Hair is short and difficult to manage, but growing it out a little more so I can use my wigs. Contradiction, I know. But there it is.

I have been bald several times, but not right now. And for some reason my driver's license says I'm a blond, which I've never been in my life.

chewupablotter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Well guess im the second female to reply, that's due mainly to my beard and hair fetish, my hair is usually changing, right now its mid length, bright red and thankfully I have no beard.

I like this post. I like men with long hair and beardage, Its the natural and wild thing to do, plus its good to grab and ruffle.

Apparently the vikings liked a good beard combing, and with my array of tiny combs im just the person to do it... ha ha

Not everyone suits one though, and it's good to mix it up and important not to end up like Mr Twit, with bits of food in it.

Most men would look better with long hair, in my humble opinion :)

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
there are a couple more girls that have posted already hence "i dont have a beard, :lol: "

i have had a mohawk for the past 7, almost 8 years now. the sides vary in length, as well as the top. i used to shave it with a razor, but razorburn and the amount of time it took, not to mention having to throw the blade out after every shave, made me resort to other methods. now i just use a trimmer with no guard. thinking about growing it out though, it'd better serve my cause now to blend in... :twisted:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I've been shaving my head since i was about 15
im 21 now and im in the process of growing my hair out, i've always wanted long hair but i hate how it looks mid-growth
i want at least shoulder length hair

also i've had a goatee on and off since i hit puberty haha which has over the last month developed into a beard
which i MAY shave off depending on if i can get a girlfriend with it or not haha gota love conformity for the sake of social interaction

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i love growing a good o'l Beard always wanted an afro but cant do it as good as i want.

right now i got Massive sideburns right down to the jaw line, and the Mo. chika bom old school