Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

whats the most insane youve ever been?

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Psychoid a dit:
And I forgot to mention that my face was covered of tears and I had a HUGE smile it was uncontrollable my muscle kept trying to make it bigger.

oh man that sounds so funny :lol:

Oracle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
I smoked laced weed once way back when I started. That was some crazy shit.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I consider myself a happy person now but have flirted myself with suicidal thoughts... and I once had a kind of bad trip on life... I had made a long paragraph about it but when I tried to post, the request to log in erased it! :oops: I refuse to write that all over again!!

So I'll just say I don't think of myself as a "normal" person nor do I feel the need to because I really believe every person can be considered insane in the proper context.. :twisted:

But: does every psychonaut have to experience this rock bottom then feeling reborn mental thing?? well, it is in a sense the proverbial trip.. to die and be born again... but my question is: does it have to come from negative shit?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
???????? a dit:
But: does every psychonaut have to experience this rock bottom then feeling reborn mental thing?? well, it is in a sense the proverbial trip.. to die and be born again... but my question is: does it have to come from negative shit?

ive a horrible fealing we do. every city has districts best avoided, but a map af the city wouldnt be complete without showing these areas. Could you understand LSD without having taken it? psychonaut means sailor of the soul, not tourist. bad things happen at sea

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yeah.. we would not appreciate a balanced, healthy state of mind if we didn't have the chaotic mess to compare it to. This reminds me of how Alan Watts is always reminding us that you can't have white without black and vice versa and neither of them should "win" because each is defined in relation to the other...

does this mean (theoretically) that the happiest person on earth was the saddest?

J

Juanfer

Invité
When I was a really fucked up kid I shaved my own eyebrow, pinkfloyd-style :oops:, during a... panic attack?

At school everyone asked why I had just one eyebrow, "I was asleep and my brother's friends decided it was something fun to do" was the only excuse I could think off.

That's the worst but not the only thing I can think of... oh, also, once I threatened my dad with a kitchen knife because we were arguing violently, even though I knew that beating me was something he would not do. I did it to make him feel bad, later I realized that that's how accidents happen.

I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me, most of the time I would only harm myself.

Now that I've left all of that behind, I feel so good. I mean, it's a bit painful to remember those situations but I don't feel I'm the same person who shaved his own eyebrow, I feel... proud? about having left most of that behind. Even though some days I may not feel so good, I think that I'm a happy person (with a lot of things to improve). And I appreciate that "healthiness" a lot, maybe someone who has never lived such a fucked up experience can appreciate it the way I do, but I don't really know.