Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

whats the most insane youve ever been?

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i've had nasty times and still have bad periods. from the moment i can let, this life i lead now, go.. then i think i will become one with perfect happiness.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i still flirt with death from time to time. i wonder if its only humans, and mainly males that do that. you dont see animals intentionally doing dangerous shit unless theres a meal or a mate at the end. it undoubtably makes us feel more alive. but we couldnt be more alive. its like swimming in a beautiful mountain streem and getting out for a bottle of water. were not even properly domesticated. at least im not

Mundi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
i was in a car accident going on almost 4 months ago now. i fractured the third lumbar of my spine. but it's the legal troubles of what they found in my totaled pile of metal that's more painful to get rid of. :p

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
mundi- youd think theyd give you a break(no pun intended). youve obviously learned your lesson. ive learned so much from my mistakes im planning to make a heap more

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Is it possible to see that show on the internet? Can't find a link to it.

G

Invité
magickmumu a dit:
Jensen was a real asshole on that show.

Make that: is a real asshole period

But I can and will not blame him though.
He's not out of the closet yet (I think) and while a lot of people know he is gay, on the show he does make a lot of standard hetero-sexual dumb-ass testosterone comments.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
Oh man, the craziest i ever got was about 2 years ago.. all i can say is 11 of some extremely potent HBWR seeds and a few hits of sal 20X... i thought i went completely insain where i thought my life was a dream and that i was living in an insain assilum and if i woke up id be a vegetable.. so i was freaking out saying i didnt want to wake up.. ya... no more seeds for me.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Oh man, the craziest i ever got was about 2 years ago.. all i can say is 11 of some extremely potent HBWR seeds and a few hits of sal 20X... i thought i went completely insain where i thought my life was a dream and that i was living in an insain assilum and if i woke up id be a vegetable.. so i was freaking out saying i didnt want to wake up.. ya... no more seeds for me.

I knew Salvia was involved in your insanity

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well life IS a dream, you ARE living in an asylum, and we may as well all be fucking VEGETABLES.
What difference does it make!? Were still having fun!

As for the most insane time in my life; I’ve always been insane.
I can’t give you one more insane moment than any other I’ve had.

Still, this topic could yield some interesting stories.
And that’s what it’s about.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Well, the most insane I've ever been I think I was when I actually considered killing myself some years ago. It didn't feel insane at the time, there just seemed no other way out.

Then I felt insane on shroom trips quite some times but then I also realized that everyone else was acting pretty insane, at least sometimes. I saw that we were all just struggeling along with what life gave us, but that I could be a lot happier with it if I just enjoyed what I had. And that was quite a lot as I discovered...

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
I don't know, pretty much my whole life from age 12 to age 20, I was very paranoid, anxious and depressed, and at times it got rather pathological. I would say I had a few psychotic episodes, including a suicide attempt and a few addiction issues.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
a true psychonaut must experience insanity at some point. its not all plain sailing. stability implies stasis

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
a true psychonaut must experience insanity at some point. its not all plain sailing. stability implies stasis
Funny you should say that.
I think that it's part of being human that you go through your highs and lows through life. Isn't the way you deal with them that makes you a psychonaut?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
The most insane I've ever been was probably on a shroom trip, I was walking in the street listening to music, and I felt so happy and full of energy that I started dancing in the middle of the street. As I'm not a very good dancer, anyone who has seen me must have thought I was insane and laughed a lot :p

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
+1 for public displays of insanity.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
started dancing in the middle of the street
haha i do that anyways

umm, prolly most insane i can remember what when i tried to kill myself and almost succedded-blacked out and woke up in a big hospital room witha buncha beds and other depressed confused teenagers-amazing poeple watching right there, but i had an out of body experience, looking down on life everything seemed so light and meaningless and i felt free ("freedoms just another word for nothing left to loose"-killing yourself youve got nothing to loose) but like trying to kill myself was a rebirth-i came back down and felt i could do anything and that life was beautiful and tried to walk out and they wouldnt let me while i was there-so yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind there

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
mountain-girl a dit:
started dancing in the middle of the street
haha i do that anyways

Probably not like I was :p

And I forgot to mention that my face was covered of tears and I had a HUGE smile it was uncontrollable my muscle kept trying to make it bigger.