Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What would your gift to humanity be?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
That already exists. It is called imagination.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I smiled an illegal smile.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I would write a book. It would be ambiguous, which would enable to show me the double meaning of everything, the intentions behind my creation and the motives I had. I would sign the book and every so often inspire a person to witness its meaning. And then I would leave them to it and watch the show.

Call me traditional.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
How bout this, a drug that doesn't do anything, but is extremely addictive.

Good idea? Of course it would be sold, not given. I'd have to make my money.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^It is called methadone.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
cigarettes can turn into that once the nicotine stops getting you off
probably made to do that

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Fill the air with love gas. The wind would take care of the rest. And it would be a natural process. Trees and plants would emanate that air through photosynthesis.
And ofcourse, depending on the season we would have more or less of that gas.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Synith a dit:
I'd make more gods so I wouldn't be bored. :p

I'd join you in this idea, giving responsibility out of the hands is the sweetest act known in the universe since it's birth. God shouldn't spend time, that's for mankind and the created Gods.

God leads an ignorant delightful life of a Royalty in a colourful unaffected earth with in our case of course full bags of ultra purified DMT, Ketamine, Acid crystals, Mescaline crystals, and our garden full of mushrooms. And a pair of women. :lol:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
- A type of cannabis that doesn't give you bloodshot eyes or cotton wool mouth;
- A type of contraception that isn't in any way harmful to women;
- A drug that makes men infertile for as long as they want, until they take another herb that reverses the effect;
- A drug that makes your hair or beard stop growing; or makes it grow as fast as you want to.

Damn, this is difficult. The most useful drugs already exist. :)

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
A psychedelic where there is absolutely no fear or scaredness when you are on it.

Basically, a drug that is impossible to bad trip on.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
cockknocker a dit:
A psychedelic where there is absolutely no fear or scaredness when you are on it.

I think you would remove an essential part of the psychedelic experience. What would a trip be without fear? Besides, the psychedelic doesn't give you fear, you create it yourself and only you can do something about it. Psychedelics can help you find out the deepest of your fears and this may seem 'bad', but it is a big step in your personal development to acknowledge the fear within you, I'd even go so far as to say you can't evolve without it.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Besides, the psychedelic doesn't give you fear, you create it yourself and only you can do something about it.

Could we say the same thing about life?

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Forkbender a dit:
cockknocker a dit:

I think you would remove an essential part of the psychedelic experience. What would a trip be without fear? Besides, the psychedelic doesn't give you fear, you create it yourself and only you can do something about it. Psychedelics can help you find out the deepest of your fears and this may seem 'bad', but it is a big step in your personal development to acknowledge the fear within you, I'd even go so far as to say you can't evolve without it.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I just meant a psychedelic that was so amazing it would never be uncomfortable or anything. I would blame my english, but I am english, so i can't really.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

But seriously, don't blame the drugs.