Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is the Matrix? reborn thread

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
Trust me I understand what you are saying. And I may not express myself always as well in English, I think the messages comes through. I find the Goddess quite interesting, but I don't think it's wise we should address genders to something divine. These outcomes were univetible. When you place drugs on the earth, man is going to find and use them, eventualy. I am fully aware on how male dominant religious hiërarchies are, but I was hoping we could look beyond that. I respect your opinion and I have already pointed out I truly admire your passion. I even agree! But please recognize I do not support this male dominance, I'm just saying it was univetible. It isn't all bad, the world is a big place, and it has been a mans world long before religion was invented. What's the blame then? Our instincts? We can't blame the banana for not growing horizontal, right? You say the Sumerians put up their sungod and took over a Goddess power, but how sure can you be of that? We are left with vague impressions... Jumping to conclussions in a foggy world might leave you dissapointed in life.

{First let me help you with English spelling of this word, By the way your overall English is excellent! :) 'univetible' is spelt inevitable}
I actually like the imagery of a divine Great Mother who births all and takes all back into Her Cosmic Womb simultaneously. I think this is far more incluvie that the big tyrannical phallic 'God'. But I understand where your coming from. Just understand that the patriarchy suppressed any mythical symbolism to do with a Divine Feminine, and how this affects actual women and nature. The latter because anciently it is likened to a Mother, hence "Mother Earth", but is seen by patriarchal mindset as inferior to a "male spirit".
I do not think it has always been a"man's world". *I think that is what the patriarchy wants us to believe via its predominance writing his-story. There is a saying:

George Orwell — 'Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.'
That is how they use toxic mythology which is mind control. They tell you what the past is.
I have never said animals don't have feelings and emotions, where did I do that? What I said in context was that animals don't have art, don't have science, don't have medical care, don't have philosophy, don't have religion, don't have social economic structures.... Yes Zezt, we are totally different from animals. I am not saying by this they aren't equal. But something happened to us, and the signs are pointing out to a tree of knowledge... A psychedelic... And that's where I find the Bicameral Mind an outstanding work of lecture describing this phenomema. We are still getting our s..t together, and females are giving equal cards more and more. I didn't mean to be insulting by saying woman are catching up. I'm just observing that in science, art, medical, philosophy etc the genders are predominantly male. Things go as they flow, you can't bend things forever... So if they weren't catching up, what took them so long in the first place? I'm not trying to be offensive here, I'm just painting out a view.

When birds create a nest is not that art? Is not their plumage art, and their courting rituals? When they fly and swoop is not that art? Is not clouds forming art. Is not the magical nature not the very source OF creativity and thus art....?
I have heard animals have instinctual intelligence to seek out healing plants etc.
Don't we shit, pee, and get jealous, and get angry, and are playful like animals, and get lonely....etc? So why do you want to be so utterly different from animals for?
Sorry but I do find it insulting to say women are "catching up". it is more that the brutal patriarchal mindset has prevented evolution.
By the way it is known that animals also ingest psychedelics!
To say that males dominate science, art, medicine, philosophy, etc is not because women cannot 'catch up'. It is because of the suppressive and oppressive nature of the patriarchy against women, and their own femininity!

Everybody is free to believe what they want, but again, it isn't our beliefs what ruins the world, it is our choices. If you believe the grass is blue it would not matter to the elements of earth. If you believe nuclear power can be advantageous for mankind that is your right. But if people choose to build them near coastlines where earthquakes occassionally occur, they're just plane dumb. Yet I choose to buy nuclear energy because it is cheaper. The circle is complete, you see my point? I can live without energy, I can pay more for "green" energy, but why would I, I'm driving below 2 rpm to safe gasoline these days.
What does it matter if you are sucking out a goddes or a god or a gaian spirit? What matters is your kids are going to breathe its air, eat its fish, drink its water, ...
What choices should we make?

No one is thinking of all the children to come, and all the other species to come.

There is no thought about the nuclear toxic shit which they have to 'seal'.

I cannot get over how fukin unfeeling this world is. IE by 'world' I mean their world of exploitation. It is completely insane.

HOW many people just accept them and their fucked wars where they fly planes over men women and children and all life and drop bombs on them??! It is complete utter insanity!

Make them eat more fruits? :)
Use your goddess powers and encourage.[/QUOTE]

Psychedelics can really help heal us,,,,,,,, BUT for the set and setting to be healing we need to also understand mythology, otherwise --if toxic--it is used to undermine the psychedelic experience!

For an example, their myth of scientism which states you are just a robot. A bag of skin full of chemical and electrical interactions cutting us off from any deep meaningful spiritual ecstatic relationship with our surroundings because 'nature is dead' and 'without consciousness'. Hence people take psychedelics and afterwards just think it is a 'chemical buzz or ride' for getting 'fucked up'!

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Thank you for pointing that out :) I like our birthmom as well! She's magnificent. It is by observing nature I became a true believer of an intelligent design. It's this process of one thing building up to something more complex... And the irony in which it does that is making me scratch my head. It's so obviously there, while it is not. It's like a tail you wish to grab but keeps slipping away... Maybe in our pre-early-state as humans, the periods where scientists calls us homo erectus, females may have had a quite significant impact in the hiërarchy. They had big influence on mating, plantknowledge and gathering, ... Still, between the males there has always been this "competition" going on. This compitition has evolved men in different ways where women were always the caring and selecting ones. Then this fruits comes into play and our bicameral mind gets activated. This evolves further in time, and here it comes Zezt, we no longer adapt to our enviroment, we adapt the enviroment to us. This makes us totally different from most mammals on this planet. But with this greater structures, greater problems appear and so our evolution takes a whole differnent route. What we see last 6000 years (on a scale of billion years) is way out of control. There is no pen to write out how utterly bizar this event, civilization, truly is.
Now I look at the complexity of nature, and there's NOTHING mankind can even come up with that may even come close to the perfection nature gives us. I mean look at ants, some fungi, some parasites, ... Look how bees select their flowers and how flowers evolved into colorful artistic organisms because of its pollinators. I think we would agree on most things, but what choices should we make? You mention war, I think the whole world voted against the war in Iraq, Europe come out on the streets with mini riots, yet they went. It's now on such a huge scale politics have become powerless and thus people too.
The choices we should make are simple, stop believing and start doing it...
What does the mushroom say?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
zezt a dit:
in what way, please summarize what you mean, about how you read me?

I used the word emerged where i should have used the word submerged.
What i mean Zezt is that (from what i read) i get the impression that you have a very strong idea of truth, reality and/or good and bad.
You have a very strong opinion about a lot of things, you have your own vision on and ideas about reality and the world.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
I'm also aware of the various conspiracy theories involving Jacques Fresco, created by right wing libertarian Christians, as well as fanatical anarchists and/or crazy people like Jan Irvin. These people oppose anything that reeks of communism (communalism) and centralized resource-management. And of course the name of Jacques concept, the Venus Project, fuels conspiracy theories involving Lucifer and the Illuminati.

CM i think you are a knucklehead.
Calling people crazy has nothing to do with context.

You are a facist pig. You just call everybody who does not believe in your fairyland venus project illuminati bullshit crazy.
CM i really respected you in the past. And i praise you for a lot of things you did.

But how can you be so stupid to just label people and call them crazy without saying anything about the context.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
I don't think any of the statements I have posted here in the past one or two months have been simpleminded. In fact my views are extremely complex and subtle.

Well, either I'm not intelligent at all, or the things I say aren't garbage.

But whatever your conclusion may be, don't base it on things I said in 2011 (around the time of the Occupy protests). I'm certainly not judging you on the basis of things you said a long time ago. I assume you have been refining your worldview since then.

Actually, now that you mention it, I remember why I got frustrated talking with you. Back then you were constantly replacing my words with your own (one of your favorite words was "violence", which you inserted into anything I suggested), and then arguing with me on the basis of your OWN interpretations rather than MY words. This got annoying after a while, which is why I unfriended you.

You unfriended me because i did not share your political worldwiev and did not agree on your fascist illuminati ideology.
You let political opinions come between us.
You let yourself be annoyed.

:finger:

I thought you where a friend. Friends don,t let political ideology come between them.
When you acted like you did it made me realize what sort of person you are.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
Thank you for pointing that out :) I like our birthmom as well! She's magnificent. It is by observing nature I became a true believer of an intelligent design. It's this process of one thing building up to something more complex... And the irony in which it does that is making me scratch my head. It's so obviously there, while it is not. It's like a tail you wish to grab but keeps slipping away...

Yes, Mystery. How can knowing know knowing? This is what darkness is to me also, it is mystery

Maybe in our pre-early-state as humans, the periods where scientists calls us homo erectus, females may have had a quite significant impact in the hiërarchy. They had big influence on mating, plantknowledge and gathering, ... Still, between the males there has always been this "competition" going on. This compitition has evolved men in different ways where women were always the caring and selecting ones.

Likes I said, you should read some women!

Then this fruits comes into play and our bicameral mind gets activated. This evolves further in time, and here it comes Zezt, we no longer adapt to our enviroment, we adapt the enviroment to us. This makes us totally different from most mammals on this planet. But with this greater structures, greater problems appear and so our evolution takes a whole differnent route. What we see last 6000 years (on a scale of billion years) is way out of control. There is no pen to write out how utterly bizar this event, civilization, truly is.

As I have said, animals also choose to find and eat psychedelics and other consciousness changing vegetation and fruits! So it is not just 'what humans do.
we no longer adapt to our enviroment, we adapt the enviroment to us
So do beavers

Now I look at the complexity of nature, and there's NOTHING mankind can even come up with that may even come close to the perfection nature gives us. I mean look at ants, some fungi, some parasites, ... Look how bees select their flowers and how flowers evolved into colorful artistic organisms because of its pollinators. I think we would agree on most things, but what choices should we make? You mention war, I think the whole world voted against the war in Iraq, Europe come out on the streets with mini riots, yet they went. It's now on such a huge scale politics have become powerless and thus people too.
The choices we should make are simple, stop believing and start doing it...
What does the mushroom say?

yes your right. Many people were against war, but the evil fuckers went ahead because it was part of a long plan. They already had plans for their invasion pre 9/11. This shows how evil and cold bloodied they are.
So how do they get others following their toxic agendas? MIND CONTROL! Their matrix of interlocking mind controls, 'education', mass media, the mental illness myth, subliminal advertizing, subliminal messaging. predictive programming, propaganda. etc

What does the mushroom say about this?

Well how are we to understand mind control? It involves rigid patterns of consciousness. We think something and even though it is self destructive---like believing in war as a way to solve some problem created we carry on with it, even joining up or sending our children, the people we love so much, to go and get maimed, and/or severely psychologically and spiritually destroyed or killed and coming home in a body bag.

I think magic mushrooms and all psychedelics help dissolve rigid patterns of thinking and feeling. Ecstasy --I love to see the term meaning 'ek' from 'stasis' a standing state. Often it is translated as 'standing outside oneself' and is used to mean the shamanistic state where the 'spirit' leaves the body. No doubt it can include that, and I have had two OBEs. But I also see the importance of understanding you can be ecstatic while as physical, and it is more the leaving rigid mindsets. because the control freaks want your mind static and in a box. they WANT you buying crap you dont need, and destroying yourself on alcohol and prescription drugs, and believing yourself to be a robot and nature to be dead. Magic mushrooms when eat with love can undo all that toxic mind control, and then when you 'come down' you begin learning all about this 'reality' you come down to which is the matrix, and learning it undermines it, because they depend us being un aware of what they are doing.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I have been reading into this a lot in the past. Catal Hüyük, something you should defitnitly check out if you haven't already. It's about a culture that may have reached back in time somewhere about 9000 B.C. It's a culture worshipping a "goddess earth". Even today, we call it our mother earth. Riane Eisler digs a lot deeper into this, "the chalice and the blade". As I have read in the books it was somewhere between 4500 - 2500 B.C. this martrinear civilizations took over and replaced the goddess to a god... I get a lot of cheese from Terrence's plate as I am writing this out and I am putting it in a nutshell. But this Catal Hüyük strongly suggests it was predomintaly feminine divinity that ruled its civilization . So yes, you are right on the money as far as I am concered. But should we genderize divinity?
I have heard of animals using psychedelics as well, but the realest deal I have found was cats and catmint. Then other mammals eating rotten fruits containing alcohol. If you have any information on this; I welcome it with open arms. I see why we are not so different from animals, but isn't that a paradox? Aren't we more a virus? A bacteria? A fungi? I don't know, we seem to be out of the ordinairy. Let's put it this way, what is the reality of a fly discovering an area for food and what is the reality of an astronomer looking at space for planets sustainable for life? What is the purpose of the fly and what is the purpose of a human?

I fairly agree on how you address mind control and strongly agree on the mushrooms. But honestly, what if 'their crap' stopped this very minut. Aren't we all f....d then? In stead we should sweat this out and let the Force go its course. Nevertheless, we should keep participating in making it better everyday. I find Greenpeace to be a great example, no matter how much people have been bashing them off late years. First greenpeace goes out in the oceans, try to stop whalehunters. Instead of risking their own lives (low on budget etc) they got little result... It was more a message then a real activity for stopping them. So what did Greenpeace do? They got politicly involved, made their homeworks and shared it with the people... They got some quite impressing results just reaching out to the people. I mean, the choices can be made... there's just not enough people supporting it (yet).
So what choices should we make? :p

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
I have been reading into this a lot in the past. Catal Hüyük, something you should defitnitly check out if you haven't already. It's about a culture that may have reached back in time somewhere about 9000 B.C. It's a culture worshiping a "goddess earth". Even today, we call it our mother earth. Riane Eisler digs a lot deeper into this, "the chalice and the blade". As I have read in the books it was somewhere between 4500 - 2500 B.C. this martrinear civilizations took over and replaced the goddess to a god... I get a lot of cheese from Terrence's plate as I am writing this out and I am putting it in a nutshell. But this Catal Hüyük strongly suggests it was predominantly feminine divinity that ruled its civilization . So yes, you are right on the money as far as I am concerned. But should we genderize divinity?
I have heard of animals using psychedelics as well, but the realest deal I have found was cats and catmint. Then other mammals eating rotten fruits containing alcohol. If you have any information on this; I welcome it with open arms. I see why we are not so different from animals, but isn't that a paradox? Aren't we more a virus? A bacteria? A fungi? I don't know, we seem to be out of the ordinairy. Let's put it this way, what is the reality of a fly discovering an area for food and what is the reality of an astronomer looking at space for planets sustainable for life? What is the purpose of the fly and what is the purpose of a human?

But should we genderize divinity?

Well, the patriarchy have done and in doing so have suppressed and repressed the divine feminine and women. So I hope you agree that is wrong and has been disastrous for other humans, for all species, and planet Earth. So this mythological presumption is toxic.
We do dream in images and not words, and our VISIONS are more so images as are psychedelic experiences. Notice how the patriarchal myth begins with 'the WORD of God'. Yes, it cannot hide the very ancient images of the Goddess, of Nature, the Tree, Serpent, Fruit, etc but it then uses words to demonize all that.

I think I may have mentioned this above, but will say again, that I have found that our present culture ongoingly prefers WORDS to actual reality. For example, again and again I have seen corporations exposed for exploitation of others, and the environment. This exposure will even include undercover reporting where you can see it actually on video--REALITY. However when confronted very rarely will you ever see a member of these corporations actually meet in the flech, and especially be seen on camera. No, what they do is release a STATEMENT which is a collection of WORDS. And they will say eg they had no idea about it; that they will deal with it, and are working hard to rectify the problem; and even a problem doesn't exist.
Now this is seemingly meant to work like magic. as SOON as they release these words the investigators read them out on screen or whereever and that is that. They do not return to see IF they have resolved these issues. So it is like the words become the 'reality' and reality is not reality...? In other words they use the words to cover up what they actually carry on doing in REALITY which is exploiting other, and fukin up nature with pollution etc.

I have seen same process happen in the school system. You will have a bullied child who ends up killing themself, and then the school authorit puts out a STATEMENT, a series of WORDS that say eg: "we have a zero bullying policy" and/or "there is no evidence (?) was being bullied at sour school". And this is supposed to just magic away the actual reality that the child was very much being bullied. But the media just quote it and that is THAT, and it carries on!

So my point is that this emphasis of words over reality still holds sway in this civilization

So being open to a divine feminitiy is not just calling God a woman, it is far deeper than that. it is a going deeper than words to feeling. I am NOT saying males don't see. What the patriarchy is also affects males. it says stuff like 'real men do not show feelings, do not cry'. It prohibits psychedelics which profoundly open feeling into ecstatic realms of being
In Goddess mythology this is encouraged, and in patriarchal mythology it is not, and is forbidden, and this continues as you must agree?

A great book about animals and psychedelics is actually called that lol (there is also another one I found out about but have forgotten. If I remember I will link you to it) Animals and Psychedelics by Giorgio Samorini[h=2][/h]

I fairly agree on how you address mind control and strongly agree on the mushrooms. But honestly, what if 'their crap' stopped this very minut. Aren't we all f....d then? In stead we should sweat this out and let the Force go its course. Nevertheless, we should keep participating in making it better everyday. I find Greenpeace to be a great example, no matter how much people have been bashing them off late years. First greenpeace goes out in the oceans, try to stop whalehunters. Instead of risking their own lives (low on budget etc) they got little result... It was more a message then a real activity for stopping them. So what did Greenpeace do? They got politicly involved, made their homeworks and shared it with the people... They got some quite impressing results just reaching out to the people. I mean, the choices can be made... there's just not enough people supporting it (yet).
So what choices should we make? :p

Not sure what you mean by
what if 'their crap' stopped this very minute
?

What choices should we make?

Do what you can. A big part of mind control is demoralization. it is a breaking of the spirit, and this is why some people just go into degradation via drugs (which includes alcohol because alcohol is a drug also), and living in squalor. it is like they are made to feel SO shit that that self-image affects everything. But people can also die inside and be incredibly fastidious, tidy, etc also.
They want you to consume consue and buy things you dont need. they do this by making you feel empty, and in need of stimulation. How may people do we see now walking around, sitting around, hopelessly hooked on looking at their little hand-held computers? And/or chitter chattering into them. What's all that mean? What have we lost. Why has nature become dull to us. Why are we not interested in people around us and are more interested in the gadgets. Is THIS mind control?
What products do you buy? Who from? Do the people test on animals, fuck up Earth, exploit others. As soon as I found out that Amazon exploited people that worked for them, I stopped buying from them/giving them my money, and tell as many people as possible to do same

So all these choices are for us to do. I COULD now leave this computer and go and jump in the river. i have that freedom of choice. So I also then can choose other ways to live. True many people are in such poverty that it is hand to mouth to survive. I understand that, but am very glad I dont have to suffer it, but i COULD do. But I know about it, and don't blame the people affected.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
But are you and I the patriarchy ? Or are we having a converstation trying to overcome this event? ;) I totally agree it's wrong to demonize the female divinity. But a lot of people have awakened to this fact. I know a lot of people in my neighbourhood that "unbaptized" themselfs. I like Terrence Mckenna's idea : "Culture is an operation system." And isn't that the same with religion? So we must look beyond this religious hierarchies and create a new culture? Or attain a freedom where one can create its own culture?
I totally agree how words became an ease of mind for many people, or how words in hypotheses -which may lead up to a theory- becomes proof. Especially when it's written from someone significant , say Dawkins? :) Oh well, let's not get into that one lol
What I'm saying is, I strongly agree with you, but most people I know would agree with you. The thing is we know all this things now, the words are been coming to us for several years. We get and understand clues little by day more and more, so I observe we are going into a new spectrum of living. But we are transforming slowly because our mind has been caged, not only by male dominance, but by our own consuming needs.
Men do cry already, the "modern man" is rising and we start doing dishes... We are doing women jobs and women are doing men jobs. This patriarchal hierarchie can only remain if we let it to be. I'm not letting it be, but some of my taxes might go there...
If their crap stopped this very minut, what would be the outcome? I mean, look at Syria and Russia and all these things manifesting in the world...
Isn't this event "mankind/civilization" peaking up to an event something evolution describes as "survival of the fittest" ? Then with all these diseases and our unique immunesystems something else like natural selection? The strong get on top and rule the hierarchie in their image of peace, the weak are filtered out... I know this may sound absurd and cruel. But the force is going its course, there's no stopping that one. In stead of looking bad at our systems, we should already use and take what's put in place. Reform it to something better. Democraty is our best option I believe, but it isn't where it should be yet. It's been frauded and corrupted. The economy has a wrong engine that needs the wrong fuel. Litarly? ;) We need a new engine and a ecological fuel. Fair trade systems should be supported more and we must push a lot of pressure on our supermarkets. Let them hear you!
Why people are still mainstreaming is because they have not yet seen the outcome of their choices. Other are just plane selfish.
I hear a lot of people coming out they want the rights to consume plants for religious reasons. Maybe everyone just should come out of the closet? Why should we pay for religions that obviously were formed on "plant insights", but forbid the plant? Where is our freedom to eat a fruit which opens a door to our deepest thoughts, or our god(s)? Why should Teonanacatl be forbidden? So if you want this goddess divinity back in your life, I would get politicaly involved. :) I'm not saying you should become a politician. But they are repressenting you so they are obligated on replying your thoughts.
Should we call this Goddess back in our lives? If so, I think the psychedelic culture is the best key for opening that door. Should we just go to courts by mass numbers and do our homeworks? What should we do?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I saw a great video about exposing the 9/11 false flag the other day, and will want to share it far and wide and ask the same:
September 11 -- The New Pearl Harbor (FULL)

Spirituality shouldn't be separate from politics. Concern for the Earth in a spiritual way is politics also. The 'politics' we are used to is horrible evil suits and ties trying to provoke wars to feed a war industry which feeds them massive profits. So a big part of the matrix is mind controlling people into believing this is 'normal reality', and that any questioning of it must mean you are 'mentally ill' and/or a 'conspiracy theorist'.

We agree that psychedelics can resolve the mind control, but also be aware that they---the powers-that-shouldn't-be---cynically know this and so try and infiltrate the psychedelic movement. Some say that Terrence McKenna was part of that mindcontrol. I have done a blog in the past where I explored how the major leaders of the psychedelic movements spanning generations, Timothy Leary, and Terrence McKenna, have both been psychedelic transhumanists. This means that their philosophy of transhumanism is same as the ones in power!!! The ones who want us RIFD chipped and hooked up to a computer so they can totally control us. So this needs looking at.

Aaron Russo in an interview claimed he became friends with one of the Rockefeller's who told him their end game was to get everyone RIFD chipped so they could turn off our money supply any time they chose and thus have ultimate control!! This information has to be taken very seriously.
The Chip, 911 and The New World Order
ALREADY we can see how the techno gadgets are hooking more and more people. You see on streets and in places peoples attention glued to their little hand-held devices. I have even seen them in beautiful parks where they are obvlvious to all the amazing events of nature and utterly mesmerized by their hand computer. So how easily they may be seduced to have these devices actually implanted in their bodies!

I do not agree with you that what is happening is meant to be, and is survival of the fittest, and is for the good. The whole point of this thread is to expose the mind control of notions such as that!

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
if someone commits crime yes. if your child misbehaves, yes. But not mind control, not controlling them without their knowledge

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
zezt a dit:
if someone commits crime yes. if your child misbehaves, yes. But not mind control, not controlling them without their knowledge

Now I'm not saying there's not a conspiracy. But if a conspiracy starts affecting your thoughts and doings, isn't that mindcontrol?
I told you about subliminal mesages in videoclips, like the latest of Kate Perry, dark horse. I mean it's full of symbols. They put their signals in plane sight... why?
And what would you rather see, a religious world or a democraty?
Shouldn't we just let this forces go its course and do our thing? It seems we share a common interest in the message that comes forth out of psychedelics. I think a lot can be found there. I have never encountered anything that could change a man instantly such as psychedelics. But we shouldn't get lost in information . In stead of putting us under control, we must demand more control over politicians as well.
They say, he who controlls the money controlls the world. Well shouldn't people controll money? Shouldn't we just ask our countries for a transparant bookkeeping? Aren't these the things we should do, getting more involved? Aren't these the only abilities we can use beyond violence?
The mass has already awakend, some refuse to recognize they've awakend, they rather sleep.
But the people that are awakened are so wide apart from eacothers thoughts and they haven't reached a consensus yet. So why shouldn't we throw all these conspiracies away and use what's already in place?
We can ask for transparancy, we can ask for our rights to consume plants, we can go on streets and talk to people...
Today we are using the wrong words, words without action. We need action... involvement.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
Now I'm not saying there's not a conspiracy. But if a conspiracy starts affecting your thoughts and doings, isn't that mindcontrol?

If it affects your mind as in, you are being made to believe a story that did not happen, and welcome war, and go to war and send your children to war, and accept more and more of your freedoms going 'for your security from terrorism', tthen that is mind control. But the coming to see the mind control by seeing and investigating and questioning a conspiracy is not mind control obviously, because you are seeing through their tactics.
I told you about subliminal mesages in videoclips, like the latest of Kate Perry, dark horse. I mean it's full of symbols. They put their signals in plane sight... why?

As you may know this blatant stuff has been increasing relatively recently, and this is because they are more and more blatantly revealing their religion which is Luciferianism. But as I think I said here, they don't ONLY use overt symbolism but still use subliminal symbolism etc because they know this is the most powerful for mind control because it is targeted at our unconscious processes. Even the overt stuff is because people have become dissociated from mythological symbolism. We are supposed to be living in the 'age of reason' and materialistic science, and look at all of that stuff as superstition from days past.

And what would you rather see, a religious world or a democraty?

Its "democracy" btw. I would rather see neither. they USE that term 'democracy' to go around the world spreading their evil via invasion and imposing their worldview on everyone. They just say they are 'spreading democracy' just like Christians went around pushing their belief system down everyone's throat. IF you wannabe be strict, America was not a democracy to begin with, it was a Republic! That is what it is supposed to be.
The ancient form of democracy never included women or slaves, and it is really mob rule. A certain mind-controlled portion of the population supports some smiling criminal and that's your 'democracy' in a nutshell. We need a RADICAL re-think!

Shouldn't we just let this forces go its course and do our thing? It seems we share a common interest in the message that comes forth out of psychedelics. I think a lot can be found there. I have never encountered anything that could change a man instantly such as psychedelics. But we shouldn't get lost in information . In stead of putting us under control, we must demand more control over politicians as well.

I am not sure I understand what you mean? I like you really see the potential of psychedelics for undoing the spells of mind control. Mind control works by inculcating images that concretize in the mind, and create a worldview. IE 'all immigrants are bad' 'all black people are bad' 'all muslims are terrorists', 'all people on welfare are bad' 'all women are inferior' 'our 'race' are the chosen people and must take over the world' etc etc.

Mythology is the earliest form of mind control (in its toxic version), because like adverts it uses imagery and words to subliminally manage your state of perception. This is why it is very important to become aware of mythologies. To ask questions. Explore roots of symbols.
Take the Jesus myth. The believers in this myth MUST believe an actual man called Jesus from Nazareth lived in history and was crucified to pay a debt our ancestors supposedly incurred, and then resurrected on the third day and returned to his Father in heaven and will return in a future time to separate the good from the evil, etc etc. But what if we find out that this Jesus was really a mind altering mushroom initiates eat?? How does finding that out change things? it doesn't mean we have to believe that if true the mushroom IS Jesus, but it connects us with pagan myths where they also believed certain mind changing vegetation were gods. Exploring this cuts through the crap is what I mean. you get to the ROOTS which is psychedelic experience.
Now, how do you interpret psychedelic experience is an interesting question?

They say, he who controls the money controls the world. Well shouldn't people control money? Shouldn't we just ask our countries for a transparent bookkeeping? Aren't these the things we should do, getting more involved? Aren't these the only abilities we can use beyond violence?

YES! There are different levels of activism. There can be a danger in looking into the esoteric nature of the power mongers. it can feel intimidating as though they are these untouchable wizards doing all this weird shit that goes over our heads and yet is still fucking with us. BUT the practical side is also full of deception too. So we have to both research their beliefs but also take action against their actual doings with money and ecocidal actions which people who may not even be themselves aware of the deeper occult stuff actually support this authority, because they are mind controlled also.

Understand that a big part of their mind control is to make us feel it is all too complex and hopeless to stand up against.

The mass has already awakened, some refuse to recognize they've awakened, they rather sleep.
But the people that are awakened are so wide apart from each others thoughts and they haven't reached a consensus yet. So why shouldn't we throw all these conspiracies away and use what's already in place?
We can ask for transparency, we can ask for our rights to consume plants, we can go on streets and talk to people...
Today we are using the wrong words, words without action. We need action... involvement.

I agree. But this is action too. All questioning is action.
I was watching a video of a talk given by people affected by all the crap, and one guy speaking said that protesting with placards is a waste of time because it gives them the excuse to send their thugs/cops and beat us up, and throw us in jail. So is he right?
First, what did he offer as better alternative? Well in this instance he was talking about fracking, and he was saying that the reason they are pushing it is for MONEY. That's all they care about. So he suggested finding out who is getting what money, etc etc and then hound them by writing letters and demanding to know things and becomes a real thorn in their side.
I can really dig what he means, but I also believe ALL forms of protesting is important. Protesting outside shows others what it is about. But there is the danger of how they have groups (undercover cops usually hiding their identity) infiltrate these groups and then create violence which brings in the other cops and undermines the protest.

I just think we need ALL forms of protest and questioning. First becomes aware, and carry on becoming aware, and then do what you can. it all helps.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
zezt a dit:
If it affects your mind as in, you are being made to believe a story that did not happen, and welcome war, and go to war and send your children to war, and accept more and more of your freedoms going 'for your security from terrorism', tthen that is mind control. But the coming to see the mind control by seeing and investigating and questioning a conspiracy is not mind control obviously, because you are seeing through their tactics.

I agree, but nobody is seeing through their tactics I believe :)

As you may know this blatant stuff has been increasing relatively recently, and this is because they are more and more blatantly revealing their religion which is Luciferianism. But as I think I said here, they don't ONLY use overt symbolism but still use subliminal symbolism etc because they know this is the most powerful for mind control because it is targeted at our unconscious processes. Even the overt stuff is because people have become dissociated from mythological symbolism. We are supposed to be living in the 'age of reason' and materialistic science, and look at all of that stuff as superstition from days past.

Well but if religion is all bull, why should we fear Luciferianism? ;) Everything is backwards already, maybe we need a devil to turn the place upside down? You believed the devil was good, remember our serpent chat?

Its "democracy" btw. I would rather see neither. they USE that term 'democracy' to go around the world spreading their evil via invasion and imposing their worldview on everyone. They just say they are 'spreading democracy' just like Christians went around pushing their belief system down everyone's throat. IF you wannabe be strict, America was not a democracy to begin with, it was a Republic! That is what it is supposed to be.
The ancient form of democracy never included women or slaves, and it is really mob rule. A certain mind-controlled portion of the population supports some smiling criminal and that's your 'democracy' in a nutshell. We need a RADICAL re-think!

Don't get me wrong, but we shouldn't romantize the ancients. The shamans lived drawn back from societies as they had their own little f.... up problems. Not all ancients lived in perfect harmony. There were a lot savage barbarian rapist among them as well. They killed a lot of people for their gods. And a lot of psycholocigal problems were going on which was easily addressed as "obsessed" which didn't turn out good for the mentally ill person. They ancients had slaves as well.

To me, democraTy (;) thx) is the best system currently. We shouldn't just throw it away, it is more reliable and fair then a religious system ruled by a god. A democraty should be ruled by the people. I'm not saying it is perfect yet. But we should keep using it to build up to something new, better.
If we see these "gods" are oppressing people, hurting children, brainwashing them, ... then I see no wrong in destroying this god paradigm.

I am not sure I understand what you mean? I like you really see the potential of psychedelics for undoing the spells of mind control. Mind control works by inculcating images that concretize in the mind, and create a worldview. IE 'all immigrants are bad' 'all black people are bad' 'all muslims are terrorists', 'all people on welfare are bad' 'all women are inferior' 'our 'race' are the chosen people and must take over the world' etc etc.

Mythology is the earliest form of mind control (in its toxic version), because like adverts it uses imagery and words to subliminally manage your state of perception. This is why it is very important to become aware of mythologies. To ask questions. Explore roots of symbols.
Take the Jesus myth. The believers in this myth MUST believe an actual man called Jesus from Nazareth lived in history and was crucified to pay a debt our ancestors supposedly incurred, and then resurrected on the third day and returned to his Father in heaven and will return in a future time to separate the good from the evil, etc etc. But what if we find out that this Jesus was really a mind altering mushroom initiates eat?? How does finding that out change things? it doesn't mean we have to believe that if true the mushroom IS Jesus, but it connects us with pagan myths where they also believed certain mind changing vegetation were gods. Exploring this cuts through the crap is what I mean. you get to the ROOTS which is psychedelic experience.

What I meant was, we should let the force go its course. You can't stop it by observing it, you can stop it by changing our choices.
Take the islamic field. We are discussing this monotheïstic worldview of a jealous male dominant god right? What do you think islam is? It is that in the most extreme form. This makes woman often slaves, takes away their rights of freedom, takes away their birthright, ...
There is no significant value in it for the world and especially not for the psychedelic culture. It isn't about terrorism, it is about our freedom as humans. We should destroy religion by starters!
It has been hijacked such as we see in the gospels. I strongly believe real christians in the days were paganists. So I have no problem when people call Jesus a mushroom. ;) I find it liberating to read.

Now, how do you interpret psychedelic experience is an interesting question?

How do I interpret a psychedelic experience? As a unique one that leaves you stunning and wondering for months lol. I have had all sorts of moments on them, but the most intens experience was a healing one. I had feelings builded up inside of me, and they all flowed out naturally and things got setteled in my head. There was a lot of sex involved and I could see my girl for who she was (naked/soul), I saw her and all her choices and why it made everything the way it was. Things get setteled and we had something new to build up to.

The more I get involved, the more I think there's something poking into my reality and trying to contact me... or is that just my soul??? But this can come with great fear and it usualy starts off with a bad trip to stun me with its might and get me all submissive.
It started off with nice colours and crazy humorful thoughts, now it is making me cautious and a little bit affraid. Or maybe I just got less playful and less humorful and more serious? I don't know, it's a contraversional thing... So how can one interpret it else but unique?
I only do naturals and don't like salvia. I lift off with mushrooms and I love my daily smoke of bud.

YES! There are different levels of activism. There can be a danger in looking into the esoteric nature of the power mongers. it can feel intimidating as though they are these untouchable wizards doing all this weird shit that goes over our heads and yet is still fucking with us. BUT the practical side is also full of deception too. So we have to both research their beliefs but also take action against their actual doings with money and ecocidal actions which people who may not even be themselves aware of the deeper occult stuff actually support this authority, because they are mind controlled also.

So what should we do? :)

I agree. But this is action too. All questioning is action.
I was watching a video of a talk given by people affected by all the crap, and one guy speaking said that protesting with placards is a waste of time because it gives them the excuse to send their thugs/cops and beat us up, and throw us in jail. So is he right?
First, what did he offer as better alternative? Well in this instance he was talking about fracking, and he was saying that the reason they are pushing it is for MONEY. That's all they care about. So he suggested finding out who is getting what money, etc etc and then hound them by writing letters and demanding to know things and becomes a real thorn in their side.
I can really dig what he means, but I also believe ALL forms of protesting is important. Protesting outside shows others what it is about. But there is the danger of how they have groups (undercover cops usually hiding their identity) infiltrate these groups and then create violence which brings in the other cops and undermines the protest.

I just think we need ALL forms of protest and questioning. First becomes aware, and carry on becoming aware, and then do what you can. it all helps.
[/QUOTE]

Asking is good, but the questions are leading to different assumptions.
If I asked you if you would go to a court in your country and I will go in mine, would you do it? :)

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
I agree, but nobody is seeing through their tactics I believe :)

Well, I think you underestimate people. I am, and I can see this has come about via others informing me, and me finding out stuff, so I naturally share this. If some are resistant to what is shared that is their look out.

Well but if religion is all bull, why should we fear Luciferianism? ;) Everything is backwards already, maybe we need a devil to turn the place upside down? You believed the devil was good, remember our serpent chat?

I never said the devil is good. Your not paying attention :finger: :p I had tries to show you two interpretations of the biblical 'creation myth' of the Garden of Eden. IE in the biblical one the serpent in the Tree is the daveil or Satan, whilst the Liciferians see it as Lucifer and the 'God' as the devil. So it is the flip-side. Whereas the Goddess understanding, because the biblical myth os ripped off from the more ancient garden of the Goddess mythology, is that the serpent as many association. These include it represents the Great Mother, but also the psychedelic fruit which reveals change and the eternal are the same, and also the Guardian of the Tree as warning that eating this fruit when still having a massive ego will cause much destructive behaviour.
And we can actually seeing this happening now. We have an elite following the myth that Lucifer tells them they can be 'gods', and they interpret this to mean that via intellect, and science and technology and occultism they can totally dominate others and all of nature. They are absolutely insane. This is what the Goddess as Serpent warns against. She is nature.
We should get to know it rather than fear it. Know your enemy, because they use mind control and becoming aware of it undermines its control, obviously, because they depend on you being unaware what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong, but we shouldn't romantize the ancients. The shamans lived drawn back from societies as they had their own little f.... up problems. Not all ancients lived in perfect harmony. There were a lot savage barbarian rapist among them as well. They killed a lot of people for their gods. And a lot of psycholocigal problems were going on which was easily addressed as "obsessed" which didn't turn out good for the mentally ill person. They ancients had slaves as well.

Put it this way, before the Europeans invaded America and carried out genocide on native peoples you could drink water from the rivers! The land was fertile. Is it 'romantic' to know and say this? In our country we have lost meadows, wildflowers, woods which all species depend on. There is no such thing as 'perfect harmony' but there is far better than what mindsets totally cut off from living nature brought on all living beings!.
Things aren't good for those classed 'mentally ill' now. You are thought of as a biological robot. There is no understanding of soul. We have to be careful what we mean by 'ancient'. Yes you have had cray beliefs in the past which exploit people toom but that doesn't make the exploitation of people and animals now good. The patriarchal ancients are the roots of the problems now.

To me, democraTy (;) thx) is the best system currently. We shouldn't just throw it away, it is more reliable and fair then a religious system ruled by a god. A democraty should be ruled by the people. I'm not saying it is perfect yet. But we should keep using it to build up to something new, better.
If we see these "gods" are oppressing people, hurting children, brainwashing them, ... then I see no wrong in destroying this god paradigm.

Answer this question, seeing that America 'the land of the free' is taking democracy to others along with bombs and drones:
Why does America perpetuate the myth that it is the only country in the world that has "freedom" and indoctrinates its citizens with this belief, when this is not supported by any facts, not agreed by the rest of the world or even by well-traveled Americans?

What I meant was, we should let the force go its course. You can't stop it by observing it, you can stop it by changing our choices.

you cannot do that without observing it.

Take the islamic field. We are discussing this monotheïstic worldview of a jealous male dominant god right? What do you think islam is? It is that in the most extreme form. This makes woman often slaves, takes away their rights of freedom, takes away their birthright, ...
There is no significant value in it for the world and especially not for the psychedelic culture. It isn't about terrorism, it is about our freedom as humans. We should destroy religion by starters!
It has been hijacked such as we see in the gospels. I strongly believe real christians in the days were paganists. So I have no problem when people call Jesus a mushroom. ;) I find it liberating to read.

well your preaching to the choir. You know what I feel about the patriarchy and the tyrant father in the sky lol But you cannot FORCE all people to just give up on that. These beliefs go very deep.

How do I interpret a psychedelic experience? As a unique one that leaves you stunning and wondering for months lol. I have had all sorts of moments on them, but the most intens experience was a healing one. I had feelings builded up inside of me, and they all flowed out naturally and things got setteled in my head. There was a lot of sex involved and I could see my girl for who she was (naked/soul), I saw her and all her choices and why it made everything the way it was. Things get setteled and we had something new to build up to.

That sounds great. Yes when I think of psychedelic experience I think of the image of flowing. it allows blocked energies to flow, which is the essence of healing

The more I get involved, the more I think there's something poking into my reality and trying to contact me... or is that just my soul??? But this can come with great fear and it usualy starts off with a bad trip to stun me with its might and get me all submissive.
It started off with nice colours and crazy humorful thoughts, now it is making me cautious and a little bit affraid. Or maybe I just got less playful and less humorful and more serious? I don't know, it's a contraversional thing... So how can one interpret it else but unique?
I only do naturals and don't like salvia. I lift off with mushrooms and I love my daily smoke of bud.

So what should we do? :)

I call that possession. it is when the inspiration of the relationship between you and the mushroom takes you into more-than-you. More than you thought 'you' were before. And to just flow with that ecstasy. If there is fear music helps the flow flow, and the fear flow into other flows of experience. After all, fear is also energy too

What we should do is flow. I see questioning as flowing. It is curiosity. it is exploring unbounded mystery. I am currently looking into the 9/11 investigation because I feel it is VERY important, because the powers-that-shouldn't-be use it as an excuse to do the evil they continue doing including their use of drones on others. I want to be part of the group that care and wants to bring these evil people to justice. Otherwise we just live a LIE.

Asking is good, but the questions are leading to different assumptions.
If I asked you if you would go to a court in your country and I will go in mine, would you do it? :)

I would not want to go to either. But if I had to I would want to do what this guy did:

9/11 Truth v BBC (court case 25/2/13) - Tony Rooke

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
zezt a dit:
Well, I think you underestimate people. I am, and I can see this has come about via others informing me, and me finding out stuff, so I naturally share this. If some are resistant to what is shared that is their look out.

I don't underestimate people. But how sure can one be in the end? What if 9/11 was only semi staged and a semi real terrorist attack?

I never said the devil is good. Your not paying attention :finger: :p I had tries to show you two interpretations of the biblical 'creation myth' of the Garden of Eden. IE in the biblical one the serpent in the Tree is the daveil or Satan, whilst the Liciferians see it as Lucifer and the 'God' as the devil. So it is the flip-side. Whereas the Goddess understanding, because the biblical myth os ripped off from the more ancient garden of the Goddess mythology, is that the serpent as many association. These include it represents the Great Mother, but also the psychedelic fruit which reveals change and the eternal are the same, and also the Guardian of the Tree as warning that eating this fruit when still having a massive ego will cause much destructive behaviour.
And we can actually seeing this happening now. We have an elite following the myth that Lucifer tells them they can be 'gods', and they interpret this to mean that via intellect, and science and technology and occultism they can totally dominate others and all of nature. They are absolutely insane. This is what the Goddess as Serpent warns against. She is nature.
We should get to know it rather than fear it. Know your enemy, because they use mind control and becoming aware of it undermines its control, obviously, because they depend on you being unaware what they are doing.

Lolz! :) I like your strong oppinion Zezt. But in the end, do you believe in the devil and do you believe in god? People are moving away from religion, others still practicing religion are mostly oppressing women. There is no more liberating system in the world for women then a democracy, dont you agree?

Put it this way, before the Europeans invaded America and carried out genocide on native peoples you could drink water from the rivers! The land was fertile. Is it 'romantic' to know and say this? In our country we have lost meadows, wildflowers, woods which all species depend on. There is no such thing as 'perfect harmony' but there is far better than what mindsets totally cut off from living nature brought on all living beings!.
Things aren't good for those classed 'mentally ill' now. You are thought of as a biological robot. There is no understanding of soul. We have to be careful what we mean by 'ancient'. Yes you have had cray beliefs in the past which exploit people toom but that doesn't make the exploitation of people and animals now good. The patriarchal ancients are the roots of the problems now.

Yeah ups and downs... I think it would've been better when both types of civilizations fused into a whole new "something" lol. But the corrupted desire for the more did not allow this...
Allthough, I still think both sides had their ups and downs, these outcomes were univetable ;) It is the flow of the force Zezt .

Europeans were paganist as well, druids etc. But Rome was a strong empire Zezt... What went on in the new world was something they already whiped out here and replaced by something else, you call it the patriarchal.

Answer this question, seeing that America 'the land of the free' is taking democracy to others along with bombs and drones:

We are most definitly not free, but we sure are the most free. I think we need to build up on this system and keep thriving for change. We can choose politicly on parties who prefer a foreign war strategy or we can choose for parties who prefer a foreign peace strategy. I know how corrupted this system is, but as you said to me before, "I think you underestimate people". I rather see it as people making the wrong choices which are coming together in bad ways... Now with 7 billion people on a small rock with limited sources this is univetably peaking up to something like a painful labour.

you cannot do that without observing it.

When you are observing something which is a "problem" you are already too late and the wrong choices are already been made.

well your preaching to the choir. You know what I feel about the patriarchy and the tyrant father in the sky lol But you cannot FORCE all people to just give up on that. These beliefs go very deep.

Here's a shocker: YES WE CAN!!! :snakeman:
When people belief they can FORCE their belief to their children, what is that?
When people are captivated because they do not apply to the needs of their religion, which is their surrounded area, what is that?
We are already forcing this and that to one and another. They are approved laws telling you not to smoke in bars, not to make loud music after 10pm, ...
That's a democracy zezt :) A consensus of the majority.

That sounds great. Yes when I think of psychedelic experience I think of the image of flowing. it allows blocked energies to flow, which is the essence of healing

Yeah, but it can come with great disturbance at first. Too overwhelming...

I call that possession. it is when the inspiration of the relationship between you and the mushroom takes you into more-than-you. More than you thought 'you' were before. And to just flow with that ecstasy. If there is fear music helps the flow flow, and the fear flow into other flows of experience. After all, fear is also energy too

I have addressed this before as "the elephant in the room". This possession can run way out of hand zezt. My girlfriend is always sober, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't eat meat, ... A real gaian spirit you may say. She has it all together and is well educated with high degrees. Now this is a sober person not having done anything at all. But when I told her there was a prescense in the room, she comfirmed without any doubt there was something "different". I am not going to sketch out the entire situation because it involves 4 trips following in a period of 2 months. It was the most insane project I ever started. There most definitly was some way of interaction between me and ... "something". But I think this something is poking in way too hard sometimes even at small doses... so quite honestly? It scares the shit out of me lol. Then this events starts building up another coincedence after another when one starts asking if this is quite alright?
It's like a big party you're invited to, and you don't know if you're dancing with the devil or with an angel...

What we should do is flow. I see questioning as flowing. It is curiosity. it is exploring unbounded mystery. I am currently looking into the 9/11 investigation because I feel it is VERY important, because the powers-that-shouldn't-be use it as an excuse to do the evil they continue doing including their use of drones on others. I want to be part of the group that care and wants to bring these evil people to justice. Otherwise we just live a LIE.

If you feel it is important, you must follow your guts.
Deep down inside, I think the most of us people already know. But are already comfortable in their little box in front of their other box telling them what to believe. I don't underestimate people, but it is going to take something big to wake them all up at once.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
This lightbulb went on!!!
Has anyone read the gospels of Thomas? The Nag Hammadi???
How Jesus gave His Church to a woman? Maria, probably his wife.
And how Petrus responds very Jealous to this? Wouldn't he have been jealous of Judas as well then???

Jesus said His Church should be led by a woman, do you understand what this means?
And that His Church is not to be found in a building.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
I don't underestimate people. But how sure can one be in the end? What if 9/11 was only semi staged and a semi real terrorist attack?

Don't understand? All evidence points to deliberate long planning and carrying out by people OTHER then the so-called 19 hijackers armed with boxcutters. All that is an absurd BS myth.

Lolz! :) I like your strong oppinion Zezt. But in the end, do you believe in the devil and do you believe in god? People are moving away from religion, others still practicing religion are mostly oppressing women. There is no more liberating system in the world for women then a democracy, dont you agree?

The devil is the creation of the Christians. You can actually see how they create him when you study the history of the devil.
However what you ask is very complex because these mythical archetypes once set in motion into the imagination can possess people and groups. Doesn't mean they are 'real', but of someone does something very evil to someone you love because 'the devil made him do it' it is of course VERy real then. People can have NDEs where they have hellish experiences, or heavenly experience. So what does this mean? Well I do not see it meaning that the myth of everlasting hell is real, but that there is a dynamic of extremes that can be experienced in different realms or dimensions of experience, yet these experiences are not static
Take a regular day, in the morning you may feel good, and then something may happen and by afternoon you may be pissed off, and this mood colours how you see others, etc, and by evening you may feel something entirely different. it is changing all the time. Even feeling ecstatic changes. There is often a build up and then a climax and then a descent, etc

Like said the very beginnings of democracy in ancient Greece did not include women and people who were enslaved. There is alot of talk about how free women are in our culture, because this is contrasted with women in cultures which have women wearing veils etc, etc. But isn't it true that may women here have to work and dont have much time with their kids if they have any, and there is pressure to join the man's business world which many men hate? So no I don't agree. yes I can see they can wear what they want, but many women now are hopelessly addicted to alcohol, and this must be a a result of some great loss they feel as do men. A deep spiritual loss, and also the overall oppression of this culture which affects body, mind and soul.

Yeah ups and downs... I think it would've been better when both types of civilizations fused into a whole new "something" lol. But the corrupted desire for the more did not allow this...
Allthough, I still think both sides had their ups and downs, these outcomes were univetable ;) It is the flow of the force Zezt .

Yes that is the change. The natural change of life, but the powers-that-couldn't-be do not like change unless they control it--'ORDER AB CHAO' "order out of chaos". it is they who want to control your reality as if you are their robot. THIS we have to become aware of.
Europeans were paganist as well, druids etc. But Rome was a strong empire Zezt... What went on in the new world was something they already whiped out here and replaced by something else, you call it the patriarchal.

Well Rome was pagan, but it was solar paganism which is on par with the patriarchy. it is dualistic, and militaristic, and wants to swallow everyone and the world up. This continues now with the those who see themselves connected with such fascist empires.

We are most definitly not free, but we sure are the most free. I think we need to build up on this system and keep thriving for change. We can choose politicly on parties who prefer a foreign war strategy or we can choose for parties who prefer a foreign peace strategy. I know how corrupted this system is, but as you said to me before, "I think you underestimate people". I rather see it as people making the wrong choices which are coming together in bad ways... Now with 7 billion people on a small rock with limited sources this is univetably peaking up to something like a painful labour.

I don't know if 'we' are. I don't fee it.

When you are observing something which is a "problem" you are already too late and the wrong choices are already been made.

FIRST you gotta see it

Here's a shocker: YES WE CAN!!! :snakeman:
When people belief they can FORCE their belief to their children, what is that?
When people are captivated because they do not apply to the needs of their religion, which is their surrounded area, what is that?
We are already forcing this and that to one and another. They are approved laws telling you not to smoke in bars, not to make loud music after 10pm, ...
That's a democracy zezt :) A consensus of the majority.

Well fuck the majority. Often the majority are a group of mind controlled robots led by a predatory gang of suits. You have to see what is right for yourself and not allow mob rule to push you into beliving destructive things and doing same. This may means just you alone.

Yeah, but it can come with great disturbance at first. Too overwhelming...

Of course. It isn't always all sweetness and light. Ecstasy often can include the deepest terror.
I have addressed this before as "the elephant in the room". This possession can run way out of hand zezt. My girlfriend is always sober, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't eat meat, ... A real gaian spirit you may say. She has it all together and is well educated with high degrees. Now this is a sober person not having done anything at all. But when I told her there was a prescense in the room, she comfirmed without any doubt there was something "different". I am not going to sketch out the entire situation because it involves 4 trips following in a period of 2 months. It was the most insane project I ever started. There most definitly was some way of interaction between me and ... "something". But I think this something is poking in way too hard sometimes even at small doses... so quite honestly? It scares the shit out of me lol. Then this events starts building up another coincedence after another when one starts asking if this is quite alright?
It's like a big party you're invited to, and you don't know if you're dancing with the devil or with an angel...

When I speak of possession I don't really mean as in taken over by A 'spirit', but a sense of total abandon to flowingness. I see inner and outer interrelated and when in ecstasy this becomes deeply apparent, and so not to fight it but just go with it. I encourage singing, chanting and making music and dancing, or rolling around. Just abandoning oneself to ecstatic flow

If you feel it is important, you must follow your guts.
Deep down inside, I think the most of us people already know. But are already comfortable in their little box in front of their other box telling them what to believe. I don't underestimate people, but it is going to take something big to wake them all up at once.

well it starts with ourselves, and if others are interested then that is OK, if they are not they aint. Some just don't get it

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
This lightbulb went on!!!
Has anyone read the gospels of Thomas? The Nag Hammadi???
How Jesus gave His Church to a woman? Maria, probably his wife.
And how Petrus responds very Jealous to this? Wouldn't he have been jealous of Judas as well then???

Jesus said His Church should be led by a woman, do you understand what this means?
And that His Church is not to be found in a building.

Sounds like Goddess religion lol