Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is important?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What do you put as priority?

Why?

I am speaking of everything - learning, knowledge, love, happiness, other's happiness, work, school, parents, children...

Really, not while you're on this website, what do you put as your priority in your everyday life?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^life's a big struggle isn't it?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
^an austrian comedian once said: "life is a sequence of catastrophes and in between it's boring."
I liked that a lot :lol: in german it sounds funnier, but the message is the same.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Peace, love, unity, respect, cooperation, evolution, learning from our mistakes, happiness.
They are the most important that come to my mind right now.

Magickmumu, survival of yourself or of the human species?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yes I knew that one :p Unity is vague to me, so I used cooperation instead ^^
Well after reading the definition in english I'll just add it to the list, there's a nuance which is important.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Really though, do you guys go and preach this on the street, are these your true priorities?

When you get up, what is the first thing you want to do besides shower (if you know... you're into cleanliness)

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
good food, good love, a roof above my head, and some good ol' fun

but i think what's more important to me now is to challenge myself more
(ie not to think in survival-mode too much, which is too narrow and boring ultimately imo)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Really though, do you guys go and preach this on the street, are these your true priorities?

I don't go and preach it on the streets, but they are my true priorities. I could add on the list that one of my priorities at the moment is to become 100% autonomous, as I still live with my parents and am still studying.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
mine is to not be bored.

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
What do you put as priority?

Why?

I am speaking of everything - learning, knowledge, love, happiness, other's happiness, work, school, parents, children...

Really, not while you're on this website, what do you put as your priority in your everyday life?

In my normal day to day life I would have to say knowledge, enlightenment/spirituality, and survival before material. Lately tho since the economy has been bad its been more about monetary first just so I know I have a roof over my head and food to eat.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
When i wake up i always put music on. Discovering/downloading/making new music, the use of cannabis, Boom the fellow sadhus.

Freedom,happiness, sex, organic food, psychedelics and stuff earlier mentioned by others,..

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
to remember my thoughts and to be aware of them.

pay attention to truth, and being true to myself and the others.

music.

realizing constantly that I am human, and making others realize it as well.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Psychoid a dit:
Magickmumu, survival of yourself or of the human species?

My own Survival.
(without human species there is no magickmumu, so it includes survival of the human species, how could it be otherwise)