Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is Ego-death ???

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes..................... from apes to humans .......... the great invention of intelligence by the apes LONG TIME AGO! hahahah :)

Hissil stop calling people retarded, even if they compare themselves to you.

Only by acquiring new knowledge we can learn. And only if the new knowledge is different from bull-shit.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
learning about light by lurking in the dark.

There's a saying that photographers/cameramen "bring shadow into the light".
Only light is plainly boring. You need shadows to make it interesting!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i must admit i learned a lot about light by lurking in the dark. i learned a lot about dark too. ive as much bad in me as good ^^ as you can see. lol

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I've too

emanations come often in pairs, in quality of opposites

and a great deal I've learned by becoming my own assassin stabbing berserk myself

in mausoleums where resurrections occur

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I love it. a personal mantra

most of all in the context of non-linearity of time

you can multiply yourself, by killing and eating your own flesh, in the wicked scenario of your mind [eating your own flesh as means of standing in front of a mirror and emanating from your own light nucleus]

do this a couple of times and you'll have a swarm of yourselves running around the haunted castle of the back of your skull

and then, countless lives you'll live as time flows omni-directionally

I myself am 3571 solar years old

TTheatrical alquemy

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
eat him afterwards

FFlesh of the gods

:snakeman:

this is why I love terrodelic musika

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
My ego has never died. It just becomes relative, in the stranger places of stars and meta-language.
Later, in between high vibrational entities human or not, it becomes a useless appendix.

But that time, when it will permanently stay as an appendix for time indefinite has not yet arisen
and so I need to make some use of it in this ill city of culturally programmed adultocentric and schizophrenic primate jobs in order to talk to anyone.

LLove to gutten you, boy

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Nomada a dit:
My ego has never died. It just becomes relative, in the stranger places of stars and meta-language.
Later, in between high vibrational entities human or not, it becomes a useless appendix.

But that time, when it will permanently stay as an appendix for time indefinite has not yet arisen
and so I need to make some use of it in this ill city of culturally programmed adultocentric and schizophrenic primate jobs in order to talk to anyone.

LLove to gutten you, boy

better you use your ego, instead of your ego using you.

peace.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
you are several orders of magnitude more eloquent than me. thank you :wink:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Nomada a dit:
you are several orders of magnitude more eloquent than me. thank you :wink:

no way!! you realized it yourself!!! that is quite amazing, in my opinion.

peace. :wink:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:

LLove to gutten you, boy

language is an apendix. cut it out

no honestly. i know i am no better than any of you. worse than some. that is true. but i love the irony of an arguement about ego loss. i f*cking love it!!

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
but i love the irony of an arguement about ego loss. i f*cking love it!!

It does have a funny momentum to it, indeed :D

the whole thing is actually pretty close to the true natural humoristic form of the universe. which such "none-sense" it mocks itself, which I really love about our universe. It never fails to make fun of itself and laughing loudest, while doing so...

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
12 pages of Tit for Tat, more about having fun than anything else I guess.

MU...

:shock:

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:

MU...

sure. it's the holy grail of enlightenment. there is a reason why Buddha is grinning like he just heard a good joke in most depictions...

the big O and laughter are, btw one of the easiest ways to achieve total ego-loss without any deep shit, drug, ritual, meditation technique or whatever. which is why laughter is the only way a global reprogramming could be done easily...
panic/fear and rage are just the opposite of it and will also lead to ego-loss. but they are not as funny...

so while laughter is the witness of human intellect (crucial evolutionary step), rage/fear is the witness of idiocy (lowest of our form).

a shit... got too technical again... sorry

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
psm a dit:
Nomada a dit:

MU...

sure. it's the holy grail of enlightenment. there is a reason why Buddha is grinning like he just heard a good joke in most depictions...

the big O and laughter are, btw one of the easiest ways to achieve total ego-loss without any deep shit, drug, ritual, meditation technique or whatever. which is why laughter is the only way a global reprogramming could be done easily...
panic/fear and rage are just the opposite of it and will also lead to ego-loss. but they are not as funny...

so while laughter is the witness of human intellect (crucial evolutionary step), rage/fear is the witness of idiocy (lowest of our form).

"if you meet Bhudda on the road, kill him"

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
psm a dit:
Nomada a dit:

MU...

"if you meet Bhudda on the road, kill him"

"Eat him afterwards"

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:
"Eat him afterwards"

Didn't knew that one...

I always thought, one eats him before one kills him...
The death of Buddha is appropriate when you are too full of him, so you must have had a bit before, right?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
psm a dit:
Nomada a dit:

MU...

JACKPOT!! you win eternal happieness
(warning may not bring actual happiness)