Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is beyond the psychonautic?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Specifically, all of these years what I was looking for was some sort of compass, some internal purity that I would be able to back to no matter how bad life got. Psychonautic trips have done this for me (meditation and self-assessment have also helped).

Is every trip I take spiritual and for a greater purpose? Of course not. But the few that are done in moments where I need an answer I can't seem to find, those moments psychonautics strips everything else away and gets to the core. What's mattered the most to me in the last few years (outside of the few cliche answers) is the pursuit of a higher knowledge about what human beings are capable of, and why with everything we have available to us, we're still miserable and failing at a proper existence.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
psycho~naut--sailor of the mind?

Well I see Mind not separate from Nature. So exploring the mind is exploring nature. All that out there also implies all this in here also

I look at the world, and I see a mess. I see mindset who are very destructive and are causing war, and ecocide, and exploiting people, children, other species

I see a lot of the youth destroying their lives drinking alcohol in dangerous quantities not realizing it is a drug and damaging their bodies, and I see the mass media pushing that drug onto them via their 'entertainment' and subliminal advertizing

I see youth being pushed psychiatric drugs for bogus 'disorders'

I see the 9/11 false flag as a huge psy op which is ongoingly being used as an excuse to create world fascism being called the 'new world order' and that the use of the occult is a big part of this, but for many this is a taboo subject, even for people in psychedelc movement. I therefore see the psychedelic movement has been infiltrated with New Age philosophy.

So in other words my psychonauticals or whatever you wanna calls it is inspiring me to open my eyes and heart and explore what is going on in here AND out there

That is why I have started a thread about the matrix which I see aas an interconnecting oppression of mind controls which psychedelics experiences allows you freedom from, because the mind, soul, spirit, body is in flux, and mind CONTROL tries to de-flux you and set you into a rigid worldview(s)

So that is how I see what I am doing

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Dont forget that there is also still a lot of love. Smell a flower and thou shall rediscover.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
well, I would say all that becomes deeply apparent WHEN you begin seeing through their mind control, because a big part of it is concerned with trying to divide you from your sensual being

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
When one starts seeing through the mindcontrol, he starts licking the lotus totally submissively as if he never eaten one before.
Love!!!
Get laid Zezt lol!

trix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2014
In my experience it started 20 years ago after 3-4 years of acid, booze, weed, speed, extacy, cocaine binges of nightly attempts at death. Then I broke down, everything was a conspiracy against me, I couldn't even trust family, then through a lot of deep personal study, reading and membership of secret societies in the real world as the net was hardly born at the time. Now I've studied the illuminati/MK Ultra/false socialization in detail I'm now still taking things I shouldn't but often need, but its all been worth it as I synthesized my first DMT freebase this week and I'm blown away. "I lost a leg, I lost an eye" but physical flesh things never really interested me. WOW!! I HAD A PIPE, THEN A SECOND half an hour ago and went where no-ones been. Now I'm just gently hallucinating its a reality that everything your taught and often everything you experience is rigged to send you down the wrong path. 93's

JerryWhite

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juin 2014
Green Detox is a unique cleansing solution which comes in the form of patches. These patches are applied under your feet and it absorbs all the dirts and waste products from your body making you feel refreshed and healthy.

Green Detox is the revolutionary detoxification patches. Made with proper essentials, these patches just need to be stick to the feet and remove. This is the easiest way of your body detoxification done naturally.

http://greendetoxnorwaysite.com/