Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What happened to undrugged?

instink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2008
I don't know if it's just my computer or something else wrong but undrugged now redirects so some lame pharmecutical site? Can anyone else confirm or deny this for me? cheers

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Seems to be the case...

instink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2008
fuck that sux... luckily i copied down my vendor list a couple days ago so i didn't lose any, and I think i can remember which are reputed to be good and which aren't... I know UD cops a lot of shit for scammers but I still think it's (was) a fantastic resource... I hope it comes back

M

MeDieViL

Invité
Apperantly the side admin doesnt know whats going on because the site has been hacked, hopefully it will be back up again soon.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Word around the net is stay far far away from UD. Some shady shit going on with it.

Shapeshifter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Août 2009
JustinNed a dit:
Word around the net is stay far far away from UD. Some shady shit going on with it.

I read that aswell, but the posts are all really unclear. "shady business" "scammers" etc.

What is going on then? DEA shit?

Does anybody know sites that are like undrugged? Please let me know!

instink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2008
I hear where you're coming from ShapeShifter - I think there are people that try to drag UD down, on other forums and also within UD, but the general premise and vibe behind it is pretty solid I think. I feel like it is a good tool to at least weed out the definite scams from the maybe scams... and with some vendors you can tell that they are legit, especially if they have a few hundred or even thousand comments.

If you visit the site now there is an update saying it will be back and with full functionality shortly... Hopefully not run by DEA but I seriously doubt it as the server is located in malaysia (as far as I know)