Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What can we do?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I sit here, stoned, but still.

While stoned I see things different, well, not really different. I tend to think different and I become different, I become stoned. When sober I find it easier to interract with real-life, and when high I tend to dwell internally.

What can we do about life?

I mean, shit is really fucked up. Here we are, immortal beings, stuck on a planet in a 'time space' continuum witht he knowledge of something bigger but with the chains to 'real life'.

I mean, real life is pretty fuckin' boring, so well I could leave it by killing myself. BUT, I can't do that cause I ain't here to kill myself. I ain't afraid of dyin', its just that Im here to learn (like we all are). And Im also here to make things better (like we all are).

So, what do you do? What is your legacy?

This life that I use to write this is a life that I've cared about. I love this body even though I reallly don't need it, but its really nice to have it. And I would love to see a better life for us all.

I mean, society is TOTALLY corrupt with idiots runnin' the show. Well, they are very intelligent but we are smarter. We who know of true oneness and true love, and a pure consciousness.

So with this totally corrupt society and with all the knowledge that expose them, can't we change things for us all?

I see 2 things that could save us all really quick: Private Banks cannot create >90% of all money, Government should create that money. Most money is created from debt. This is not a healthy system, its totally corruptable (by thoose who know how it works). We have been fooled for several centuries by smarter men.. but no more! :)

And the second thing: Free Energy (www.theorionproject.org).

Thoose two things walk hand in hand. Cause free energy will destory 1/3 of the economy because of the energy market. Free energy is renewable energy with more energy coming out then used to get energy from it. Its been supressed for approx 100years. (did I say life is corrupt? :) )

So, what can we do to fix things faster?

(Im also here to learn patience, but I hate that :p )

- Enivid 8)

1comma4butanediol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2009
Enivid a dit:
I mean, shit is really fucked up. (. . .) What can we do about life?
Nothing but live it. Take all the pain; it reminds you you're still alive. Take all the pleasure, it's what makes life worth living. Sometimes I'm so depressed I'm crying, feeling so terribly horrible I almost can't take it and words can't describe the despair. And then, I start to laugh, I smile, and I'm so very thankful for the pain, for the feeling. It's so exquisite, so awesomely powerful, so, I could even say, beautiful. We wouldn't be human without it.

Enivid a dit:
Here we are, immortal beings, (. . .) but with the chains to 'real life'. (. . .) So, what do you do? What is your legacy?
I have come to realization that I'm not immortal. A past experience has taught me that I'm no more important than an insect, a spec of dust, or a ray of sunshine. I'm simply a little curl of smoke floating through the air that is the time and space of the universe. I last just as long and have just as much meaning. It's a humbling thing to come to terms with, but I'm all the happier for it. I don't find it depressing at all. It's quite liberating, actually. I realize that everything is just as important as everything else in the grand scheme of things. I'm just as worthless as a pile of garbage and just as valuable as mother earth herself. I am everything and everything is me.

At least, that's how I see it.

Enivid a dit:
I mean, real life is pretty fuckin' boring, so well I could leave it by killing myself.
You'll die soon enough, don't worry. Just as a curl of smoke is gone in no time, so will your life end. No need to hurry the process along. ; )

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Namase brothers...

It's useless to rationalise about how important or how unique we are, double-sided justifications are like swords and better buried, in the now a quartz crystal and powerful intention is a more powerful weapon than any blade.

Bored, exited ? These are polarities of the negative ego and ego respectively, dream is what you lack in both cases... it can be fatal to fall into a neverending dream, like those suicidees, caught below the speed of light... learn to free the characters in your dream and you will never feel those pointless emotions again.

Find your bliss and pray alone where there is no electricity. When there is you might as well not limit your trance because if you keep it inside you will hate yourself (perhaps unconsciously), bring forth the deamons for all to see but keep your consciousness alert and close to sober so you are certain not to bargain with them.

You want to explore your inner psyche with mindblowing doses ? Make sure your walls have no wires and that 6hertz AC or 9V DC is TURNED OFF, even... disconnect it !

There you will change things by changing yourself, it is not a shame to use such tools for your purpose by making love with yourself, thats how the world was created, before she lended her hand from nowhere. As for the actual act, make it brief and intense, listen to your body and keep your cool blood so as to feed your heart, so you can continue to grow, be becoming !

with much love and pain...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I once imagined myself an alien. I lost all memories and cognitive experience I had on earth and substituted it with pure, divine intelligence.

I arrived at earth and looked around. I was confused.

As I confused myself, I became even more confused. Where was everything moving to? Why was so much moving?

I attempted to communicate, and after many trials I started to realize how fucked up this was. I asked why possibly a thousand times to only 10 communicators. The answers were always rhetorical, arbitrary, or empty.

Nobody knew "Why".

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
you cannot 'do' anything except wait and see what life is for

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Life is something we learn from.

Life is a dream.

I don't like this dream :). How can we change it?

Do u guys know how everything in this world is connected? Do u know about the secret goverment behind the goverment? Do u know about media manipulation?

Did u know "free energy" exists? Did u know healing can be explained scientifically? Did u know that there's a source calling itself RA that explains how life is possible? What we are, why we are and where we are going?

Did u know most of what RA says is scientifically proven?

Did u know everything we are is based on love?

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
I'm here to learn about myself and apply that to the world.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
ok Enivid, you have this information, how do you make good use of it?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Enivid a dit:
Life is something we learn from. . .
About this post:
1. Prove it
2. You sure seem to know everything don't you
3. "Why people believe secret agencies run everything" - Refer to Art And Philosphy's post "Sums up why I almost left the forum" first post.
4. Time is an illusion, consciousness makes it reality - this means everything has already happened (5 seconds from now, 10 minuts from now, 100 years from now, has all happened instantaneously)

Biology has just allowed us to experience it, in an odd way with something called 'time' which I believe is simply just a biological side-effect.

Everything works as an if-then, and if you take away time all things still work - however the mind will always experience time. Interesting.

So anyways, to answer you, it is not the question of "where are 'we' going" it is more of the question of "why is there time" .

To say the least evolution does have a force behind it, which we have not 'seen' yet, there is something driving biological processes to become more and more complex, but nobody has even realized this yet. If there is a force driving evolution, and life, then yes you are right we are headed in some direction - there is some preferred life, there is some preferred state nature wants us to be in.

K. Nothin left.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
don't forget that the ability to think and act and be aware is thanks to biology, our thoughts and perceptions are given by chemical interactions between cells within our bodies, that's the boundaries nature has given us, of course the mind expands well beyond the field of tangible reality, however the mind needs a body to be aware of itself, feel and have a personality and dream (whether it be the dream of life or sleep) in death the mind unifies with the universe it loses it's tune to our reality, therefore true ego death happens only after our physical death, we can only have a glimpse upon it under high dosages of substances that tip off our chemical equilibrium. in death you become part of the big wave that is the universe.