Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What are your top 5 favourite drugs???

Kevoh

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2008
Getafix a dit:
One or two days ago Forkbender posted a video about synesthesia. If I understood well, these anti-ADD drugs have more or less the opposite effect of LSD, namely reducing the activation of the 5-HT2 receptor. I'm not sure if I understood properly however. Can someone clarify this?

I'm don't know anything abaout the chemical reaction of methylphenidate in the human body, just that it feels good if you haven't tried that much yet. The only things I've ever used are THC, MDMA, Salvia, Kratom and Hawaïan baby woodrose seeds, not counting alcohol and nicotine.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
After yet more playing with new chems...

1. LSD
2. n,n-DMT
3. Magic Mushrooms
4. 2C-T-2
5. 2C-E

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
1. MDMA / Pills - Done them enough to know what theyre about, but not too much to hate them. Got to love that feeling.

2. Magic Mushrooms - Only done once, but loved it. Nice and chilled, with sweet CEV's.

3. Mescaline - Done once also. Really nice slo-mo style visuals, and some MDMA-like feeling. Would be nearer top if it weren't for the horrible taste of SP tea and the horrible cramps afterwards.

4. Marijuana - No explaination needed. My first drug experience, and I just love the monged-out state it brings.

5. Ayahuasca - My first psychedelic I did, only done it once. Didn't do enough to reach ego-death, but was still a quite intense experience. Strong, clear visuals were amazing (especially the pig dressed as an old women, in make-up and wig).

6. Ketamine - Only there by default. Nice with weed, keeps you monged out and wonky.

I know thats 6, but those are all the drugs I've done.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
1. hashish(only hia)
2. cannabis (only haze)
3. lsd
4. mushrooms
5. kratom

Holy hashish i'm yours till the end of time

phatass

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Août 2007
since my top have changed i'll post again.

1 2C-I (amazing drug/visuals)
2 MDMA when used sparingly its ecstatic)
3 Ketamine to journey to other worlds)
4 Benzos (to chill out)
5 Hash (preferably afgan)

G

Invité
phatass a dit:
since my top have changed i'll post again.

1 2C-I (amazing drug/visuals)
2 MDMA when used sparingly its ecstatic)
3 Ketamine to journey to other worlds)
4 Benzos (to chill out)
5 Hash (preferably afgan)

It means that you're done with opiates ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Some changes...

1. Mescaline cacti
-. LSD
-. Mushrooms
-. N,N-DMT Crystals
-. Cannabis oral route

I more or less decided to abandon smoking cannabis, to me it affects physical potential too much. After an oral ingestion has wored off, I notice absolutely nothing negative with weightlifting or cardio, which is noticeable after smoking pot for an entire day. The body load of cannabis orally is very sensual, skin is very soft and smooth, with smoking there's more dehydration instead.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Revision time!

1. Cannabis (PURE)
2. LSD
3. Mescaline cactus
4. Psilocybin mushroom
5. Ayahuasca

I don't really like ayahuasca yet, but it is good for me.

n0p

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2008
1. MDMA (to dance & be loved up)
2. MDA (to just fucking dance)
3. Ketamine (K-universe)
4. nimetazepam (to lucid dream - trip while you sleep)
5. LSD (maybe if candy flipping)

Weyoun

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Août 2009
1. Cannabis
2. Salvia Divinorum
3. Ayahuasca
4. Caffeine (and on rare occasions amphetamine)
5. Paddos (shrooms)

I'd really love to try Ketamine one day, and I'm sure if I had tried it, it would be high on this list. I just don't know anyone that has it :(

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
1. Lots of LSD
2. Cannabis
3. Cocaine
4. Psilocybins mixed with cocaine
5. DXM

Markov

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2009
hm. there are many i still want to try, but of what I have gotten ahold of...

1 - LSD - First and foremost my favorite, has helped shape who I am today in alot of ways.

2 - Psilocybin Mushrooms - The one drug I belive I have experienced complete death and rebirth with.

3 - Cannabis - Always my buddy, and always will be.

4 - MDMA - Mainly for dancing, and loving. But afterall, what more could you ask for?

5 - 2-C-T7 - Amazing, simply put....amazing.

those are the top 5...but i feel like listing my favorite 10...hope you dont mind. :)

6 - 2-CB - Very interesting, but to be honest it usually leaves me hanging.

7 - MDA - Keeps me going till the crack of dawn.

8 - Nitrous Oxide - Is a gas and its effects just will not last :( But it definatley holds special place in my heart.

9 - Ketamine - whoa....just...whoa

10 - LSA - a little weak, to be completley honest, and like 2C-B, I am usually left hanging.

Jesu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2009
I've only done LSD and Weed to the moment, and from this two LSD is in far away my favourite.