Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

want to use aya got some tips??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Heya mates!!!

so i figured i might want to use this strange brew in the future. i think i can order all i'd need from the netherlands. this sounds very promising, from all i have read about this mystical vine.

i mainly would want to use it for healing, as my body and my mind feel like having issues and/or wounds deep inside. however i look forward to the visions and to learning about myself, as well. this includes that i went thru some deppressive and hard phases in the last years of my life too. i just don't want to live with this seemingly deep rooted depression and i am interested in the amongst others, curative depression properties ayahuascia is said to have.

so maybe some of the experienced users have some advice for me?? also like why i should go for mimosa hostilis and not Psychotria viridis or whether this makes much difference and also i think i can choose between several MAOI's ... maybe some of you would reccomend me to do it with a experienced shaman or so in the netherlands??? or can i do it alone / with a sitter???? what's your thoughts about that??? :)

alright that's it for now! thanks for reading and answering!!

peace :weedman:

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I don't think I can recommend you any method of taking this since I've only experienced it once.

But do you prefer to take it at home or don't you have any problem with taking it in a ceremonial setting? If not, then maybe you should have a look at www.ayahuasca-info.com.

Maybe other people can help you in better ways than I do, but maybe what I said comes in handy.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Good news! :D
Alright then....
-as to vendors, I'd highly recommend Maya ethnobotanicals. Their stuff, in my exp, is times stronger than that from the other suppliers;

-Psychotria viridis is a tricky one. I haven't boiled with it, but rumors have it that it's difficult to work with, and potency is often far from desired. If you want to use it anyway, get Hawaiian one, it's the the best.

-Aside form P. viridis, there are 2 real alternatives: Diplopterys cabrerana and Mimosa hostilis. I like both of them, but am currently with cabrerana. There are certain differences in effects and preparation, however. I'd advise you to start with cabrerana, as most people tend to find the taste of Mimosa-based concoctions extremely vile. Besides, it requires more complex brewing due to lots of tannins in it. On the other hand, Mimosa is cheaper per dose.

-Banisteriopsis caapi vs Syrian rue.
Caapi is more difficult to work with and much more expensive. However, it has less side effects, is more gentle, and the experience is more manageable than with rue. Rue, on the other side, is ass cheap, almost guaranteed to work and more "straight".

-I don't see why you would need a shaman if you're able to handle other psychedelics without him/her. A sitter is welcome, however.

To sum up, if you're short on money, get P. harmala and Mimosa. If not, B. caapi and D. cabrerana are preferred.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
thanks a lot!! :)

well it seems i am low on money so i will probably go with mimosa and harmala.
i think maya ethnobotanicals dont send it to germany but maybe i will find another shop...

i migjht do it soon, as i do feel the need to heal. :D

for how long could i store it if i didn't intend to use it right on???

peace

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I can´t see why they shouldn´t ship to Germany, being they are based in Netherlands.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
right... i must have confused something.... well then another question has arisen: how much mimosa and p. harmala should i actually buy to make the brew? :)

peace

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I got a big ass bag of Syrian Rue, I could send ya a few grams if ya needed mate. :)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Maya will certainly ship to Germany. It only takes them 4-6 days to ship it to Latvia, so they're pretty fast actually. There are no restrictions for shipping mimosa/rue to Germany, as far as I know.

8-10 grams of mimosa and 2.5-3 grams of rue would be a good starting point, given that you're already familiar with "classic" psychedelics. In order to augment your chances for success, drink rue brew 15-20 minutes before drinking Mimosa brew. If you have any questions regarding brewing/drinking, post'em here, I'll try to help out. :wink:

As to storage: If you place it in the freezer, the brew will last almost for years!