Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Want to buy MHRB for extraction

G

Invité
Yeah Joe, you clearly don't understand that Brew was giving a cynical answer, because Wasafraka interperted his: I was blown away by ayahuasca statement, in a way that made W think Brew had no respect for ayahuasca and Brewmaster always has lots of respect for the entheogens he uses.

So this is all a big misunderstanding :D

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Is this kind of talk permitted in the forums? This fucking Idiot Brewmasterbator who is a fucking piece of shit little racist mutherfucking delinquent teenage rich kid who throws away good food,posts racist derogatory comments,throws eggs at people's cars,toilet paper all over trees,and then wants to punch a kitten in the neckneeds to be taught respect.Little fucking red-neck son of a bitch American Garbage waste of air needs a good beating.How old are you asshole 13?

This is by far, the funniest thing I've ever read at this forum. I've had a shitty week, but you just made my fucking day. I was honestly smacking my desk with my fist, I laughed so hard. Sorry Tiax, you are no longer the funniest person ever. :D

p.s. I'm 25.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I may be new here, I just started lurking about in July of this year, but isn't that enough time for you to figure out that I'm a sarcastic ass hole?

Hail CANADA!

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Cynism is a wonderful thing :wink: .

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I may be new here, I just started lurking about in July of this year, but isn't that enough time for you to figure out that I'm a sarcastic ass hole?

Hail CANADA!

For some people it isn't I think :p

/hug 8)

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
:p still waiting for the pH meter to arrive.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
lol you ordered that online?
why not go to a local growshop? found one that is good and cheaper?

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
okeeee. you can buy them at a regular growshop?... is the range enough for a dmt extraction ph3-ph14?

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
After reading this thread I REALLY feel like hugging people.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
WaseFraKa a dit:
lol you ordered that online?
why not go to a local growshop? found one that is good and cheaper?

No apparant reason, i just looked online for it and bought one. How would you know that one from a local growshop is cheaper anyway? It's not like I told you what I paid for it :wink: .

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
i just asked if you found a good price, 'cause I wanted to buy one too, but the prices i've seen on the net compare to the ones in the growshops over here...
For me there are 3 reason to buy online:
1. cheaper
2. you don't find it localy
3. convenience (too lazy to move my lazy ass, as I don't like shops =P)
but anyway good luck with the extraction ;P

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
WaseFraKa a dit:
i just asked if you found a good price, 'cause I wanted to buy one too, but the prices i've seen on the net compare to the ones in the growshops over here...
For me there are 3 reason to buy online:
1. cheaper
2. you don't find it localy
3. convenience (too lazy to move my lazy ass, as I don't like shops =P)
but anyway good luck with the extraction ;P

Well I mainly bought it online cause I don't know any growshops here (yet). I payed 35€ for it. It came from some shop in Belgium. I have no idea if this is expensive or not, I don't really care too much either.

G

Invité
Viaticus a dit:
After reading this thread I REALLY feel like hugging people.
Brewmaster a dit:
Aaaawww, come here big fella.

GROUPHUG!

GroupHug.jpg

G

Invité
Hey you're on a psychonaut forum, what do you expect??? :mrgreen:

G

Invité
Well, I surely firstly thought that this was a place of tenderness & love...

..of course, that was before I met Brewmaster...