Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Waiting period between 2 trips

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
It all depend on the trips for me... some took only a week to integrate, and so I tripped 3 or 4 weekends in a row. My last shroom trip literally changed my life though, it was last saturday, I'm still thinking a lot about it and am not done integrating it... I don't think I'm going to trip again before 2 or 3 months, minimum.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
i would say it matters on how high or low of a does you took. i know people who tripped for weeks on end. but each day thay took more than the day before. i usually wait untill i feel it is time for me to go out of my body again to do another trip.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Gratefully_dead a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
In my opinion it is probably a good idea to trip less, so you will see more and don't become dependent on tripping for having a peak-experience (you can have the same experience on meditation, qigong, listening to music, whatever, riding your bike in the rain). The real challenge is to attain an open state of mind without the use of mushrooms.

It's like Ken Kesey said man
We need to move beyond acid. It's not use to keep opening to door over and over again, one day we need to move through the door to make any progress.
or it was something to that extent
Could you explain a little about what exactly is meant by moving through the door and why we should go through it.
Also I wonder, for me life is a constant chain of new experiences and I can see myself being interested in tripping throughout myself for spiritual enrichment and new ways to look at life. Even if I do manage to go through the door at some point!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
silv a dit:
Could you explain a little about what exactly is meant by moving through the door and why we should go through it.
Also I wonder, for me life is a constant chain of new experiences and I can see myself being interested in tripping throughout myself for spiritual enrichment and new ways to look at life. Even if I do manage to go through the door at some point!

Well what he meant was that taking acid is like opening a door in our minds that stays closed the rest of our lives and with the help of lsd you can open that door and explore the true potential of the human mind. However he was a very intelligent man and realized that if we were to make any progress in mind expansion we'd need to learn how to open that door and keep it open instead of just shutting it every time the effects of lsd wear off. He was basically proposing that we learn to open that door without the aid of any mind altering drug.

Well I dont think I explained that the best way possible but man I would definately suggest you read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test that books amazing it's all about Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters as well as the whole San Francisco Acid Wave in general. It's a great read!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Keeping the door open is easy. Just don’t close it.
Disguising reality by retaining evocative objects will only obscure ones perception.
The more confusion you pull towards you, the less reality you can see.

Don’t try and define reality by what you consider real; you’ll only be running in circles.

Peace.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It strongly depends on your motive, intergration of the experience, and how your time is used between 2 trips.

If you have a few weeks off, can do your own thing, sleep when you feel you need to, not having to go to work, doing a lot of exercise, have your stress level at it's lowest point, spended time with beloved ones/friends between the 2 trips... one can do another strong trip after 1 week.

One of the trickiest parts is that, you may ingest shrooms yet again when your mind is still intergrating the previous experience without noticing it yourself when sober. But once tripping, totally part of the current experience.

I'd have to say one month. After an excessive dosage of mescaline, the period off for me is about 6 months. Dunno why. And personally, I love shrooms during the winter, I'm only doing acid on a crystal clear summer day.

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
well after some experimenting this is what i think

with shrooms it takes like 5 days to a week for the body to get rid of the slight tolerance build up now mind u it aint that bad i did shrooms one day then acid and shrooms the next then some more shrooms the next and i did shrooms twice in one day in Amsterdam i mean its not as great as no tolerance but if u manage it you will be fine i did also find out that even if u take a ton of acid shrooms still work fine it dose not go the other way around though

my conclusion is that its best to wait a minimum of about 2 weeks if u really want to trip again then do them right after they seem connected that way and then u wait 2 weeks if u ask me i could be on them 24/7 when im not busy with real world bothers

then again thats all good for me but not for everyone

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Agreed, I can do mushies once a week and not notice any tolerance at all.

But, there is an aspect additional from physical tolerance. I still do like to wait a bit longer than a week. After a mild trip, yeah a week can be enough.. but I find that when I have longer periods of being sober for a couple weeks (not even any mj) then when I do trip, I just have so much more to bring with me into it, more life, more energy, and it fucking knocks my socks off. And the post-trip glow stands out even more.

That being said, mushrooms are so friendly on moderately visual doses, and only last a few hours (compared to blotter), its easy to do them lots, I'm sure if I had gotten into them when i was younger I would have done them multiple times per week haha (not that I condone this, probably once a month is far better) ;)

Psilocybinautshaman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Sept 2016
If you think you can have the same experience meditating or riding a bike you are not taking enough mushrooms friend. If you're not taking 5 grams you're not doing it right. I've been meditating for 7 years and there is no possible way