Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Video Games

joeroot9357

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Avr 2016
I dont get time to play video games this much but whenever it happens Diablo 3 remains out to be my first priority, I just love playing it every time :)

robbert

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2016
Close Combat 2 a bridge too far.

No remapping of keys, the overlay map often doesn't match you own perspective, thus shots that look like they will hit are a miss. A major flaw in having the comp read a grid under the painted maps...something that should be solved going 3d....or 2d-½ if the overhead perspective is kept.
No building height.

robbert

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2016
Wow...this forum thread nearly to 5 year aged. No one reply yet accept me. Just want to add something more.For me i am just a casual gamer. I mean i play big games title only. Then as soon as the game is finished. Not playing the game anymore, and waiting for another big title to come out, such as RE series, Far Cry series, etc.

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
Undertale is awesome, check out there ost on youtube. i cried on the true pacifist ending, felt like this game was the designers childhood superheroes etc, felt too intense for NES graphics.

Sophia

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2016
I just finished playing Oddworld: New and Tasty. A classic game though after binging on it a little I felt a bit overloaded by the oppression aesthetic of the game. I like playing underdogs, but that game bordered on horror.

suurbanaan1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Avr 2016
I think Witcher is one of the coolest games to play while on a mix of small dose speed and weed.