Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vegetarianism

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
In such a way I find full vegans completely MORE harmful than stupid meat eaters (its stupid to eat death hormones and stuff in there...)

Would you please explain this for me? Because now i want to know why i should be MORE harmful then others.... Or i do miss something, or i can't understand it because i have not sleeped last night. Anyway, i guess i have to go to bed then ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
endlessness a dit:
Like this, whoever scrolls down the page wont have a choice but to see it, and in a thread about vegetarianism where people generally care about animals well being
Practically all vegetarians have seen such images before, and they hardly ever mind when they are posted to make a point. I still don't understand why you're so uptight about it, but I have removed the images.

You'll probably don't want to see this, because it contains many more "disturbing" images, but it's a really good documentary: Earthlings

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
endlessness a dit:
Like this, whoever scrolls down the page wont have a choice but to see it, and in a thread about vegetarianism where people generally care about animals well being
Practically all vegetarians have seen such images before, and they hardly ever mind when they are posted to make a point. I still don't understand why you're so uptight about it, but I have removed the images.

You'll probably don't want to see this, because it contains many more "disturbing" images, but it's a really good documentary: Earthlings

thank you for removing the images

I really do not like seeing animal suffering, and I asked you for a favour, I guess thats enough for you to understand why I tried to make my point clear.. didnt want to create any bad atmosphere, sorry if I did.

and yes I've seen about this earthlings and I think its great someone does try to make these videos for increasing awareness, but I dont want to watch it myself... Im too sensitive about these things, and I know I already work very hard to not put any energy into this horrible massacre and torturing..

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
endlessness a dit:
didnt want to create any bad atmosphere
Me too. That's why I removed the images. :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
About the semi-pregnant thing, I meant semi-artificially and you are right in how you describe it happens.

In such a way I find full vegans completely MORE harmful than stupid meat eaters (its stupid to eat death hormones and stuff in there...)

It's morons who are the most harmful

actually.

Because they shine by propagating their blatant ignorance in a culture that is at best, in a pré-adolescent state.

Maybe you should try to figure out what it means to be a full vegan and read up a bit about well established facts like meat production is the most harmful western habit for our environment before you make a complete ass out of yourself.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I uh,.

Soymilk,
"Naked Juice" - stuffs so good
Organic free roam chicken eggs,
Farm Raised Salmon (Since some believe they don't suffer and farm raised have less mercury)
Omega-3 Bread...
and soy yogurt.

What else would I need?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hemp nuts rofl... for christ's sake. :P

Hmm ok Mystic... since you have studied a bit about the holographic universe and the fractality of mind I'll try to put this simply :

By negating totally to make choices about meat, you are negating the tought form. Anyone knows negation brings hate in the unconscious, without getting too esoteric it's hard to figure, but it's still a truth in my experience.

We are all sinners, to quote a famous figure... puryfying yourself and pushing the tought form down is not going to make it go away, in fact those people are encouraging much more people to eat meat than the contrary. Do you see ?

Especially when they negate mentally time and again, making it a "cause"... I warn all holographic beings to abstain from "causes" like save the whales.

Umm, heartcore again you did not have the attention span to read my full post, sorry about that. But I don't myself eat meat, the only thing I eat are insects, crustaceans and small fishies ; don't give me tuna I wont touch it. I'll eat things like humboldt, but not snails. Go figure...

Balance is much more important than "purity" in this life. You'll all figure it sooner or later ! Oh and honestly... agriculture is much worse than meat production, really... think about it for a moment and try to bring out arguments, it could be funny. You sound like a corporate whistleblower again...

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
If it IS much worse, why not change?
I think most vegetarians share compassion for other living things, (and alot of different philosophies.)
I'd say that the basic structure of that morality, is abit more important to our evolution on this planet than meat and effcient production.
But also, in your words I agree about Balance. =)
But fuck, we dont live in a balanced soceity anyway....

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
But thats how you change it ! You make a logical choice, without bias, it's logical ; thats where you invest your share of "meat" and to be deeply philosophical tonight.

I'll even say that this meat can be woman, men in a most sexually ideative way. It can also be money, this is entertwined. This is what this means :

et88art.GIF

So you don't make the choice directly by action, time dosen't really exist in that mindset, so it can be abundantly clear, this converges voices from all over.

Is it logical to make animals suffer ? Is it logical to eat fish ? Depends which ? Nuance gets you where you want everytime, depending on what you need.

If you're Mr. Health himself, you have to at least eat small fishies that if you only take a few out of a bunch its going to be okay, really... ocasionally. If you're mercury intoxicated like me, you'll eat fish, oh and yes its tested for mercury around here. But mainly you'll realise you cannot really eat enough, and that finally an algae has it all if you can afford it.

I'm not claiming to be godly, its just that if you don't follow this narrow path which is unique for you, you're going to manifest a conundrum. I speak to the indefinite YOU, hehe. I'm a little crazy... you'd rather eat those animals unconscious during your sleep ? I don't get YOU, I'll be tolerant and mirror MYSELF, not others.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
By negating totally to make choices about meat, you are negating the tought form. Anyone knows negation brings hate in the unconscious, without getting too esoteric it's hard to figure, but it's still a truth in my experience.

I think i am starting to understand what you are saying. Although i can't find the words for it right now. Anyway, thanks for this explanation.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
Soymilk,
"Naked Juice" - stuffs so good
Organic free roam chicken eggs,
Farm Raised Salmon (Since some believe they don't suffer and farm raised have less mercury)
Omega-3 Bread...
and soy yogurt.

What else would I need?

Seriously, I know what else I can eat, but what else would I need if I went to vegetarianism/vegan?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Depends how you define need... because you can be like all the other "purified ones" who have lost their belly, or you might want to feed your endocrine glands to keep growing your brain ?

It's very abstract need, I need MUCH more DHA and EPA than most people, because mercury keeps me from transforming the vegetable omega 3 into it, but also because my brain grows like a sponge and my guts require alot to remain flexible and plump.

Most vegans I know are cut and thin with no belly, some have six packs and look very impressive, but still, no GUTS. No ability to breathe abdominally while relaxing the gland in the lower abdomen. I've shown a picture before... because it's so powerful, it's an old painting...

433px-Angelo_Bronzino_048.jpg

Show me a vegan with a belly like this ?

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
^ looks like me.

I'm just vegetarian though.

Tell me, how do I feed my endocrine? Should I start eating little fishies?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Might want to start with the golden algae oil, which is what the fish eat to get their wonderful omegas. It's more balanced too.

But if you look like that, you'll need to eat a shitload. I would also get my hands on hemp nuts and chlorella.

You should also soak oats, buckwheat, sesame, chia, all full grains with bran ; for 12 hours, then eat that in the morning with honey and bee pollen if available.

Thats a good start, if you truely look like this you are on the path of biological ascension, you will need to eat twice as much to keep growing as a normal person.

bodybuilder.jpg

even such a normal person, hmm thats not muscle thats scar tissue...

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
What about fish, are they conscious beings or are they like swimming vegetables?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
sunshroom a dit:
What about fish, are they conscious beings or are they like swimming vegetables?
In French they are called "fruit de mer", or fruits of the sea. Of course they are conscious, but so are vegetables. A better question would be: do they feel pain? It doesn't seem they have very highly evolved nervous systems. For example, they don't have sex or other forms of pleasurable contact visible in the lives of mammals. And judging by the reckless jumping of salmons, it seems they don't feel pain.

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I think I have not thought about pain factor much, I mean it does not seem that important to me. For me important thing is if I cause someones mind to stop existing or something like that sorry for not being more specific. Even humans can have disorders that make them feel no pain(Congenital insensitivity to pain), but that would not make it right ot eat them, wouldn´t it?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Right, I think the major defining factor is individuated consciousness. It's it's a singular being completely aware of himself, like a squirrel.

Well we shouldn't eat that, unless in survival, and before eating the squirrel, you'll try to bleed a big animal of its blood and drink that I hope, making sure the animal heals well...

But yes some things seem to live not really individually, they hang in a bunch, they reproduce in a bunch.

To me thats where I draw the line, and thus counterbalance the savage human nature, with such philosophies.

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
If we were living in some remote landscape so that every animal can live free and we would have to hunt the animals with our bare hands (or so to speak) so that we can see what harm we do and what the animal has to put through when we slaughter it I would eat meat, but nowadays the meat just comes rolling out of a machine like some chinamade actionfigure and that's just a bit too disrespectful for me.