Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vegetarian?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Waygie I like where you are right now, but I just would like to say you have alot to discover. Your path is very nice though.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I had ''banned'' meat already for a year, actually quite without any will, I just forgot about it spontaneously and later realised this might have happened due to a change at the subconsciousness level. After banning fish from my diet since about almost two weeks ago, I do feel the benefits of being a vegetarian already. More mental energy, being in able to process information faster and more efficient without the increase of cortisol. I still consume eggs and dairy (with the firm exception of milk and prefer not to eat cheese) because I feel these contain essential amino acids for the tissue my corpus and brains are made of.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Amazing, isn't it? Between the change to vegan, drinking more water and periodic fasting, you can actually feel your body optimizing!

I take a multivitamin and Omega 3/6/9 pills to account for what's lost without meat and eat hemp seed for protein and fat intake. With the foods available to us today, it's extremely easy and much healthier to adopt a meat-less diet.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Nanacapilli a dit:
Amazing, isn't it? Between the change to vegan, drinking more water and periodic fasting, you can actually feel your body optimizing!

I take a multivitamin and Omega 3/6/9 pills to account for what's lost without meat and eat hemp seed for protein and fat intake. With the foods available to us today, it's extremely easy and much healthier to adopt a meat-less diet.

Agree!

I haven't had meat since april 2007 and the positive outcome on my body and mind is just incredible. Never say never but I don't think I'll eat meat ever again.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You didn't do it, why include yourself as "we"?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Th collective human race, we. We are a product of each other, all are responsible. I'm not free because I don't contribute anymore.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't think we are responsible - we should take action, but by no means are we responsible. Sure we have the same ancestor somewhere down the line, but that does not make me and the KFC butchering bastard that close.

My real problem is that if I worried about everything that was wrong in this world I would explode, figuratievly, but almost physically.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
BananaPancake a dit:
my experience shows, that the more consciousness you (allow yourself to) facilitate, the closer you come to the world/universe/other people.

i appreciate the extra effort in your carefully stated phrases.

"but I like to think that all live at an equal level (or more like no level at all)."

very different from each other yet balanced.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
equality, both in theory and in practice, is a joke

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
waygie a dit:

get the hell out of here with your negative cloud...

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
if you take such a simple truth to be negative then somethings wrong with you

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
waygie a dit:
if you take such a simple truth to be negative then somethings wrong with you

Its called psychology waygie. You make a moral standpoint, and you excercise that. The more you excercise that the more other's have the chance to excercise that. Equality can be done, but if no one wants to change, than of course it won't happen.

I am as equal to anything as a tree is, or a frog, or a bird. I am no more important to the universe than my dog, cat, or orchid. Believeing else wise, then there is something wrong with you :rolleyes:

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
waygie your statement about equality reminds me of ayn rand lol did you read anthem yet? its very "anti-equality"

but everything is about balance (homeostasis)

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
waygie a dit:
Weakness.

IJC put it right, it's all try. The energy you broadcast is contagious, when you emit positive constructive energies, other people feel this and we start moving in the right direction.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
stop changing your name!!!

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
I don't know what it is about sugar man, I think I may be one of those people that really may regret giving it up. There are times I'll be sitting at the couch and I fucking NEED a fruit roll up or some skittles. I don't know how much of it is addiction, and how much of it is actually me needing some sugar in my body - I seem to be VERY sensitive to it;

-
Sugar is like crack or ice speed, they fire the same sort of reaction in your--- *BRAIN Pharmacy. :rock:

I go for ages, a month last without eating bad, then i'll like gorge myself into a diabetic coma or likes.

then hit the gym, lol ahhahah.

a good steak makes me tired, i think its the body processing and taking on soo much iron? i know 5-htp can only be stored as serotonin whilst ASLEEP.

SALSA goeS straight thru ME and out the other end ahahahha. always.....gets me-every time. :tonqe:

I wont watch those animal CLIPS. sorry i have an idea of what goes on but out of sight. ya no.
i eat it and dont want to be sick eating it. the WORLD will change one day. IT HAS TO, Doesn't it?