Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Urine

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I have just read in a book by Howard Marks that shrooms make your urine very psychoactive. The excerpt that I read said a man can trip on shrooms, sleep it off and when he wakes up if he drinks his urine he'll trip more than when he ate the shrooms.

Have any of you tried this?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
havent heard about this with psilocybin, but definitely with amanita. some say that it's really the only way to trip with the amanita. never tried it though. if you do, i reccomend having very balanced water/sodium/potassium levels prior to tripping, because (too)concentrated (and unbalanced in terms of nutrient/electrolyte) urine can be hard on the kidneys.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah heard about it with amanita - the elders of the village would give muscaria to the warriors, and the elders would drink their urine.

Might of been the other way around, not sure. Psilocybin I think is readily broken down, where amanita is hard to digest. Don't take my word for it though.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
You know. I am not entirely sure how I feel about this conversation lol. I mean I've drunk my own urine but I thought I was pretty sick and twisted when I did it. You guys talk about it like its coffee or tea lol. When I drank it I threw it up half an hour later and stayed home from school. (Was about 13).

Is there a way to distill it to reduce the nastiness? Or do you really just piss in a cup and slam it later?

Very strange lol. Messin with my perception of reality this one lol.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I've never done it and I'm not sure if I would do it. However, if you were really desperate and amanita was in short supply in your area I guess you could piss in a cup and pop it in the freezer to be defrosted and drunk at your leisure!

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
well, it's not so much that, as it is, that, to trip on the amanita, this is almost a prerequisite... in fact, drinking it several times is sometimes necessary.

i've never drank my own urine, but i have tasted it, and it's actually not that bad... tastes like purified sweat(saltiness) mixed with whatever i had eaten. so long as you are really well hydrated, (a half gallon a day is normal for someone who doesn't workout[although NEVER working out is not normal to me] and a gallon a day is normal for someone working out almost daily, consistently) then the saltiness and flavor will be significantly diluted.

ideally, your pee should have a noticeable color, but only faintly. orange or dark yellow pee all the time is not healthy, will most likely give you kidney problems down the road... as such, i wouldn't recommend drinking that shit. it could shut them down entirely.

the human is born approximately 75% water, i try to keep it that way :)

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Well then I guess I'll have to hope the stuff I bought reacts with my sensativity enough to be interesting hehe. Otherwise I might have some nice flavoring for my salad lol. I guess if I lived alone and had the ability to store it in the fridge or like mentioned freezer I might try it for the sake of the insanity but for one thing I live with my parents so that doesnt work and I cant just pee and drink over and over again even with enough water in my diet cuz I need more control over WHEN I trip. I would need to like take it enjoy whatever trip I like then pee in a cup, freeze it till next time and maybe by the third or fourth run though the effects will be awesome or something lol.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
google "meth bombs" to induce vomitting.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I've looked in at this thread from time to time and thought I have something to add....

Drinking the first urinal excretion of the day was a celebrity detox plan some years ago but the oldest recording of usefull urine drinking comes from the Nordic Shamans of old, They used to (and possibly some may still) drink the urine of reindeer that had eaten hallucinogenic mushrooms in order to recieve the effects of the fly agaric minus the negative effects of the Ibotenic acid.

Info here:
Amanita Muscaria - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
Ibotenic Acid - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibotenic_acid

flickedbic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2011
Yes I think it is as Sticki says and also Allusion.

It seems the toxins are eliminated on the first pass, but the goodies stay present in high concentrations even after several "passes".

"Drinking water from your own well".

I call Amanita an amazing ally.

My dog has drunk his urine up to 4 times after consuming one small Northern-American Amanita he dug up in Northern California, dried with anhydrous MgSO4, and roast on a stickover a fire; as well as having a couple grams steeped (Russian-style in vodka for 48 hours).

My dog says it was a clean, powerful experience he will remember for life.

This is not a recommendation.

Blessings.

P.S. My dog drank his FRESH as upon researching urine therapy he learned if you leave urine sitting out over an hour or so it starts breeding bacteria relatively quickly. Freezing it may be another story but I dunno about all that, altho' I have read a successfull account of dehydrating muscimol-filled urine to a powder and encapsulating it; this resulted in a clean and powerful experience later... my dog has not successfully gone this particular route, however.