Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ur Favorite Mushrooms

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
I think that columbians are defo one of my favorite.

They make you feel as a human being, you need to go outside living in nature,forest and trees teach you the spirit of Earth, peacefull man, in harmony and love ("pure" love, not sitcom bullshit) with others and you can't do nothing to prevent it ...

don't be afraid or just be if you're surrounded too much...everything will be ok, just look forward and you'll see the light :lol: ..it's just truth of nature talking, something no-one told you before it was real inside of you, of us, of world and more...

anyway,shrooms will take you, and g*d damit you're gonna go, and you live simply as a human during 6h, it's incredible the way I was absolutely unable to "lie" in my acts : you know, social acting, trying to be ok with everyone, trying to make things conventionnal like asking a question on something you don't give a shit, just for talking :lol: being pleasant with things you're not ok with: just im-po-ssi-ble, just be yourself coz shrooms hit you so deep!

it's crazy stuff, kinda childhood feeling, you're just true, fascinated, 200% receptive to fear, love, people and personnalities, nature, light, sounds (stay away from angry nervous dogs or they will freeze you for a second :lol: ), spaces vibe (positive or negative energies coming out from a building for exemple), natural and un-natural, you feel connected to something huge (cosmos?),daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam' I' malways asking myself if it was true...but yeah!

wouhou my last trip was awesome :) 8)

hey you mtv-clone-sticky-icky-stupid-chicks, give respect to nature and shrooms, this is pure spiritfull thing, not pink-fashion :lol: :D

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
I like the ones with psilocybin, psilocin, baeocystin and nor-baeocystin best :)

I've taken P. azurescens, P. cubensis, P. semilanceata, P. baeocystis and P. cyanescens. And a couple of low-dose experiments with smoking and ingesting A. muscaria.

When it comes to psilocybin mushrooms, in my mind it holds true that there are factors (such as dose, set and setting) that are far more influential on the effects than what strain or species you're taking.

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
When it comes to psilocybin mushrooms, in my mind it holds true that there are factors (such as dose, set and setting) that are far more influential on the effects than what strain or species you're taking.[/quote]

Thats so true man :wink: