Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Two hours and counting for departing into hyperspace

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
If you know others you are wise. If you know yourself you are enlightend

G

Invité
GROUPHUUUUUUUUUUG!
grouphug1.jpg

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Just read the whole thread.

I love you guys.

How are you now, HC?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thanks for upping the thread, I didn't know it up to now

and wow... I can't really find words for such cool experiences, except for one, which doesn't really exist. ärgstens.
man you guys make me wanna trip again :D

love is really highly contagious. even through the internet :>
thanky you all for posting all this :bear:

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
Pinealjerker a dit:
I got some good astrological transits next thursday. If those transits don't manifest in the form of a hot new girlfriend, I want to take another high dose then.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it sounds like a pure drugaddict movie ahahah excellent ! :D MAybe I will take it as a sign for an other site ^^
-----------------------------------

Great trip by the way ! Yes, it's always a great time when you discover you're deeply made of Love, and Love of the All, that you're connected to everything, and that you don't have to waste time anymore with questions you have answers jus tin front of your eyes... just be love is the word.

Mushrulez !!! Peace :)

cosmicdeep

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Oct 2007
8) Hi,
Im new to this forum and i must say that some words in this topic were very inspireing. The fact that one finds him self, becomes aware that his a tiny peace in a huge puzzle called cosmos is havenly.
To be at all places you want or need to be whitout moving your body, in your mind. Havent tried shrooms yet, but after reading some confesions here i ordered them instantly.
People, we have to spread the word, evolution of mankind has gone in wrong direction and it the payback is here..
Be yourselves...

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Become all and all will become you. God is all -- even you. Feel, experience, grow and know you are doing so.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Oh, and something for you to meditate on, if you so wish: It is not really happiness you are feeling. The emotion is called joy, as it is everlasting and underlying. At least, that's my perception of it.

The trip, almost exactly as you described, happened to me a few months ago. A friend, who also had the enlightenment (though, only through me lecturing her) and I have discovered that everything is more beautiful, real, potent due to our new awareness.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Great to see this thread is still alive :D

Tomorrow it's six months since this journey and I am planning another one tomorrow. Since April, I had three more which where very interesting.

The past months have been amazing, sometimes short flashes of fear and old anxieties. Some of those flashes, lasted up to a week. It has been a time of integration and moving more and more towards the realization that the goal is to always be here in the here and now (thanks bro ;)) and not some ultimate state to reach. Six months ago I became a vegetarian, a few weeks after that, I completely changed to a vegan diet. Great thanks to that to my girlfriend who has really embraced vegan cooking and is making amazing meals every day :)

I have made three more mushroom journeys and a DMT journey since then. All of them felt like returning to 'that' night in April and where deepening that experience. It's impossible to describe just how blissful and completely balanced my body felt on the peak of those journeys, being blessed with a healthy vegan diet and a lot of physical excercise the past six months. I feel physically reborn as well. Most toxins are gone from me and I don't crave for any more (like keep your chemicals ;)), in the psilocybin journey, the feeling it gave felt like a divine reward for honoring the body as the temple which it is. Really amazing.

It's just amazing to be alive :)

RymmenOh, and something for you to meditate on, if you so wish: It is not really happiness you are feeling. The emotion is called joy, as it is everlasting and underlying. At least, that's my perception of it.

I know what you mean! To me it is happiness but what's in a word? Besides that, English is not my native language so ;) The joy/bliss in that trip was like sitting as Buddha in a center of centeredness, looking out of all lives lead and to be lead, in no particular order, seeing 'them' as a projection from out of the center. In there, there is no fear, no worry, worries are preposterous there. It's the place we never move from and everything we 'move to', is an illusion. I felt eternity there, nothing less, nothing more ;)

Love & Peace
HC

cosmicdeep

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Oct 2007
8) Hyperspacing with some ganja man...Stay cool...Love an peace man