Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trying peruvian torch for the first time

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
oh yeah, when I was cooking it down I used 100g or even more and used it with a friend, not a strong as the 30g eaten but maybe because I threw it out after some time, the other times I was able to hold everything inside.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
oh yeah, when I was cooking it down I used 100g or even more and used it with a friend, not a strong as the 30g eaten but maybe because I threw it out after some time, the other times I was able to hold everything inside.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
random a dit:
I'm sorry to question something like this in the middle of the thread, but I found one site that sells 900g of powder san pedro. Is it cheap or too expensive? I don't have the notion.

(edit)

Opps forgot the essential, the price! It's 89$

Wow that seems really, really cheap... When I bought 30g it cost me about $15. Of course I wasn't buying bulk...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
NO NO NO NO NO :!: :!: :!: :!:
You are wrong in all presumptions!!
FIRST:
Use all of them in one cook! (yes cook, 2-3 hours max)
Why all? You haven't bought them in shop from habitat region? Haven't you? I suppose *******, Cactiplaza, *******, Wackyherbs(BZP is available in this shop), Entheobotanicals or similar shop? Internet shop? :?:
Such cacti is only one fifth of "true" cacti! Maybe one fifth more.
Those shops are wonderful if you have in mind growing cacti for couple of years at special "normal" conditions. Not some young cutting which has come out from roots which have given such cacti like yours 3 years ago. Stimulated with shits, when you calculate alkaloid concentration believe me :!: very low % would be in it!!! :!:

(And) all of them, cooked, are possibly (certainly) in strength line of easy/low level mescal trip. Sorry, but this is true! :wink:

Well, my strongest mescalince experience has been with about 35cm of a 60cm cactus I bought from an online shop. I cooked it for a while and ate it all, nothing left. The experince lasted for about 12 hours and way into it I was pretty fucked up. It was, if I try to compare it with shrooms (which I can't really, but I do it anyways) at least as strong as a 4g shroom trip.
Just at the peak of it, when I started crawling around on the floor, trying to collect my thoughts, I realized this time I really made it into the trip.
However, it doesn't matter, I have had two lower-dosed mescaline trips before and they were great as well.

So, my conclusion is you can make it into a pretty good trip from some online-bought San Pedro cactus if you buy one big cactus (it's older and thicker!) and eat 40-60cm of it. I definitely believe with 60cm of the cactus that I had, I would have been in outer space for 18-20 hours at least!

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
Goran, i've been checking around, reading some of your past posts about consuming San Pedro and Peyote and you give some great advice
one question-
you mention several times that the cactus should be sliced, cooked for about 2 hours on LOW HEAT, and eaten, followed by the consumption of the tea an hour later, ok
i'm unclear as to how you're slicing it - do you throw out the core?, or do you slice the whole thing in to cactus "chips" and consume it all?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
You are asking me two kinds of questions and two methods!
First one is low cacti tea or potion level where you need to eat sludge first and then wait 45-60mins to drink liquid.

BUT!!! If you can, (I think that anyone could) only what you need to do is spines removal. Then use BIG knife or Scimitar and slice cacti in star like shape. Spines are only parts of cacti which is removed!
Cook it as I advice it before in more then dozen posts (3 hour to +++) and drink potion. Shamans in Peru doesn't eat cacti, potion is enough! More then that! But "shop" ones acquire that. Eat sludge (it isn't so bad!) and after little buzzing drink potion or cacti tea. This takes minimally 45 mins.

DOWNLOAD THIS (you will need to look for this and download it but this movie-documentary is available to anyone!!).
DOWNLOAD(name is something like this from National geographic or Discovery) :
-MIND ALTERING DRUGS-
-TABOO: DRUGS-
-TABOO: MIND ALTERING DRUGS-

Something from this will work! I am sure that documentary is from TABOO topic!!!!
DOWNLOAD IT!!! I AM TELLING YOU, NO REGRETS!!! :!: :!: :!:
Shaman from Peru with San Pedro, Twenty +++ years old guy taking "E"
Mexican shaman, Villagers and children are going to ancient sacred pilgrimage to Peyote land, use Peyote and teach theirs children (4years and more, I believe that one of kids have less then 4 years!1!)

ONLY FOOL WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!! 600Mb (Megabytes)

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
all right, to confirm the process and make it look concise:

0. download documentary
1. remove spines
2. slice in to star shapes
3. boil star shapes for three hours on low heat
4. eat solids (T+ 0:00)
5. drink potion (T+ 0:45)

yes?

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
this documentary is challenging to my notions about San Pedro
namely:

1. the shaman claims that the power of the cactus is in its heart
2. "within minutes the drug kicks in"

all so, the same footage and interviews from the San Pedro segment were used in an extremely similar documentary

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If you have dried and powdered cacti there are 2 ways that get the job done without too much gagging.

The best is to soak all of it ( at LEAST 30g!!!!! ) in Everclear. Everclear is 95% alcohol and isn't even sold in my home state of Virginia, but if you can get it wherever you are- it's the best. Use just enough to cover the cactus material plus 2-3 ounces. Leave it overnight and the next day all you'll have to do is take 2 shots of mescaline laced everclear. Iy you can handle alcohol this is the method for you.

The other way is to mix just a little bit of water with the dried cactus, only enough to make "Mud" or "dough". Then you can roll it into balls and swallow them whole.

It tastes like shit. Do not attempt to drink it with water. It's possible but not a good idea.

Do not cook it. There's no need to unless working with fresh cacti. :bear:

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
If you don't want to drink the alcohol, you can evaporate it.

I was so happy to learn about that technique and always use it. Put the dark alcohol in a baking dish and put that in simmering water to evap it quickly, then scrape up the black tarry stuff. I mix in a little backing soda and/or flour to make it easier to handle. (baking soda may help with nausea.) You can get it all into 5-10 caps.

I do 3-5 alcohol soaks (until it comes out less dark...like a light green color).

It's a little bit of a pain, but a nice way to do it that's somewhere between eating straight powder and doing a full mesc extract.

Take the capsules with a piece of ginger candy and there's almost no nausea.

I wish I had some powder now.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
magickpencil a dit:

THIS IS WHY I AM GOING TO PERU!!!!!!
THIS SHAMAN OR LIKE HIM IS MY GOAL!!!
AND "NOW" THREE OF MY FRIENDS IS GOING WITH ME.
3-4 MEMBERS OF THIS "COURT" FORUM :lol: ALSO.
VOYAGE IS SET AND LUNCHED NEXT SUMMER.
IF SOMEONE NEEDS MONEY, CHARITY WILL WORK BETWEEN US. I CAN PLACE IN PIG BOX 300€.
LOVE AND PEACE WITH LIGHT AND BLESS