Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping on weed

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Lambsbread a dit:
This was some strange experience I had the other day.

I had picked up a quarter of nice skunk in the morning and had been smoking all day. in the evening at about nine I went over to a friends house. I was in the kitchen standing up against the cabinets while my friends mum was talking to me. Half way through the conversation everything apart from who I was talking to face went blurry and started to look a bit like water. I went completely light headed and then sat down on the floor and began sweating buckets, i felt better then stood up and it happened again so I just stayed on the floor for longer and I was ok. It was really weird it wasn't a flashback to an old trip or anything because i haven't experienced anything like it on any other drugs. It was a horrible experience but afterwards i was sat upstairs and i just felt so nice afterwards i was just so calm and so relaxed.

Haha not a trip, just lots of blood going to the brain :p but I mean if you have tripped of psychedelics before, I've heard that weed is more intense after that experience. ( I haven't experienced that yet though )