Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Top Anti-Drug Researcher Changes His Mind

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
^nice one :)
i eat it smoke it vaporize it
anywhoo
since i like to brush with conspiracies every once in a while (NOTE: I NEITHER like NOR believe in conspiracy theories unless well supported by evidence)
how's the thought that this researcher dude Tashkin actually was in favour of marijuana all along? and how about he "SAID" he was against it so he could well study it for 30 years the way he wanted to? consider that the prime teaching of the scientific method is to DISPROVE...so what he did was to study how cannabis was the cause to all his tell tale research reasons to DISPROVE that it was cause to cancer and all that he researched....and IN THE END when all his research came up to be either invalid or biased or whatnot he TURNED and backed up by his research he could FINALLY declare that Cannabis is INDEED a safe drug.

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
you cannot make conspiracies go away by disbelieving them... if only it were so easy.

look, all Tashkin had to do is read the 1894 report of the Indian Hemp Drugs Commission to know that cannabis does not cause premature death.

if it does not cause premature death then it stands to reason that it does not cause alot of lung cancer because lung cancer is fatal.

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY.

Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74

http://americanmarijuana.org/pot.shrinks.tumors.html

here's your evidence. try reading it fuck nut...

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
was the fuck nut referred to me? awwwwww you Are a cutie aren't you?
but i'm not gonna take evidence from a site that calls itself "americanMARIJUANA.org" cause there's plenty of pro pot sites showcasing the good properties of marijuana...AND, just FYI, i did read all the research papers that are needed to be read on the case and yes i DO believe there is a conspiracy on pot (or there wouldn't be such a fuzz about it, now wouldn't it??????) tho i'm not yet prone to believe in intelligent alien forms that contacted us in the 40's (that was what i intended).
so i believe it's good that a tough nut such as tashkin realized after having conducted his personal research for 30 years that indeed pot is not as harmful as alcohol AND/OR tobacco....