Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

tips of use about salvia 10x?

genoramix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2002
hi all!

just got my salvia 10x this morning in the mail, and i'm not really experienced with the stuff yet...With 0.9g plain leaves i was up to lvl 4(total reality switch)
What i liked about plain leaves, is that the first toke puts you in this familiar state where you feel confident, then i smoked the rest and was really gone...WHat i'm afraid of about the 10x is that in one toke i will be higher than i've ever gone, having no time to feel the coming up...
has someone been scared?? if so what tips do you have? because 0.1 seems so small i wonder if it's possible to smoke it in twice...
anyway, just silly questions, but i really would like to ensure me the best trip possible;)

kykeon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Avr 2002
well if you are satisfied with the dose you had and you are afraid of getting higher, why do it?

i say that leaves are nothing in comparison with the extract and imho extract is fuckin' cool.

Kykeon
athens, greece

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
BE ULTRA CAREFUL WITH THE 10X I GOT MINE AND SMoKEED TWO NICE SIZE BONG LOADS AND AFTER THE SECOND BONG LOad I FORGOT I WAS SMOKEINg ANYTHING I WAS IN ANOTHER WORLD IT SCARED ME TO THE POINT MY BRO HAD tO GRAB ME AND BEEOcH SLAP SOME SINCE INTO ME

PCE HAVE FUN BE cARFUL