Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tips for combining Cannabis with Alcohol.

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
just one decent j can destroy a dinner party. everyone sipping wine or beer and someon anounces-wait till you try this.....i can smoke and drink all day, but i rarely do due only to the financial cost. there was a time that didnt mater. i think a lot of it is cultural, and that may vary from town to town within a country :drinkers:also when your yonger you can get inyo competitive consumption which can become your norm. that goes for any drug combo

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
The last time I mixed the two I went to visit my friend with about 6 drinks in me, but then my friend and three other people took a blunt of medical to our faces and i was paralized on the table till I threw up. Thats when it got fun.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I have no problem combining the two, no matter the amount. But I find it kind of useless, as when I'm drunk I barely feel the cannabis, even if I smoke massive amounts (well that's when I was still drinking and had a strong cannabis tolerance...)

But for me, smoking tobacco when I'm drunk gives me high chances of puking, and 100% chances of nausea.

Makes me think I haven't been drunk for over a year :p

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Drinking water between the alcohol and smoking could be a good idea.

Just take it easy on the booze.
I almost never drink without smoking.
(and I am not a heavy drinker)

I like to drink just one or two glasses (of anything) and then smoke a big fat joint.
:weedman:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Weed THEN beer you're in the clear
thats the motto :D

i've had fun doing both several times, i prefer one or the other though (usualy my mary j) the most fucked up i've been was from this mix
walked a looong way home and degraded myself to drinking from sum1s sprinkler system because i had killer dries
got home, passed out and woke up to sum1 beating on the bathroom door as i lay in the shower with vomit everywhere

good times....
i was 16 lol what a knob :lol:

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well I dont drink as much as i Used to!
But in my experience, its not good to get really drunk and then high....for me it mostly ends up in pukage!

I think its best to start with a couple of beers and then some Mary!
Then drink my way slowly up.....

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
To answer the question really shortly, I'd say don't combine...

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
start smoking first then drink.
learn to smoke and learn to drink.
i never have trouble combining.. in any extent.

peazze

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
It's very simple. Cannabis and alcohol amplify each other. So when you're super drunk and you smoke a joint you're even more drunk + high. You can get high all you want but to drunkness there is a limit you can take. Like said before; smoke before you drink. Or smoke between drinks so you can feel it come. You will also need less drinks this way :rolleyes:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
cannabis seems to amplify the effect of many, many drugs.. as it just seems to amplify the senses (or, your awareness of them) in general!

the worst combo i've ever done is smoking a bowl before bed after drinking all night. never again =)

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Combining the two is a bad idea. Most processed drugs in combination w/ cannabis I feel is stupid and a waste of time anyways (especially alcohol, and cocaine (as we learned from the schoolteacher)).

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Cannabis and mushrooms work extremely well for me!
So that combination is quite something else.

Alcohol and weed ... I've done it... and there's a huge difference if you drink or smoke first.
If you smoke first and then drink, I personally don't drink that much then. I feel good under the influence of the herb.
But if I drink first and then smoke a joint, then I get really dizzy :)
I can handle it though, but it's not something I prefer on an evening of fun.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
one of the best ways to combine them is soak a lot of bud in the spirit of your choice and have a couple of measures once in a while

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
second that!

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Well actually I think it's mostly the combination of cannabis and tobacco (joint) which makes me feel sick when also drinking.
As I haven't really experienced this when just smoking cannabis purely, combined with alcohol.

Then I think, it could also be just the tobacco, but that couldn't be it, as people who smoke cigarettes don't have a problem at all, when drinking.

So I still think it somehow is the combination of tobacco and cannabis, but I could be wrong.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
It hapenned to me twice that I was drunk but feeling fine and then I smoked a cig and I puked like 5 minutes later, and was feeling bad, vey dizzy.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i've never had a problem mixing cannabis and alcohol, all though i tend to drink lesser amounts when i partake