Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

This insane world...

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
If you turn on the news and follow the media including the so called alternative media (same shit it,s all propaganda) you will believe the world is insane.

Repeat :terror danger racism insanity fear terror danger racism insanity fear terror ect.
It, s just like a fckng mantra.
How does it make you feel. Feels good doesn, t it.

Sorry but i do not need someone to preach to me about how bad everything is. I do not need someone who tells me to wake up or someone who tells me that i put my head in the sand. If you want to communicate as equals i am ready for it. If you want to ask questions i am willing to answer them.
I don, t need people talking down at me like they are some kind of teacher or police.

Zezt you seem to know best. And you seem to feel the need to act like some kind of alex jones talking about conspiranoid theories and how bad and insane everything is. How everything is a conspiracy of the elite.
I do not need this. If i want to hear this shit i listen to alex jones or david icke.

Ofcourse you will not understand me. You will never understand me because you don, t want to understand.

We know the world is fckd up we do not need you to tell us. I really hate preachy talk even if the preachers are right. And there never is any humor with the preachers.

If you want to communicate tell us what it is you want?

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Finarfin a dit:
Zezt i got the feeling you do not comminicate. You don, t want to understand other people and do not listen. I think you are preaching and lack a sense of humor.

I have been to hell i have lost people. I know what insanity is. I do not need to go back. I do not need to go insane.
Refusing to feel down and depressed is not the same as sticking your head in the sand.
Zezt every time you totally mis the point what i am trying to say.

You say other people believe in myths bla bla bla. And other people live in a bubble. But don, t you see you also believe in a myth. Don, t you see you also behave like you, re in a bubble.

For once try to listen and understanf other people instead of preaching to them. Try not to shoot your moralistic jizz all over the place. And for gods sake grow a sense of humor.

Finarfin. I was not even replying to you.

If you hate what I am talking about, that is just YOUR opinion, obviously not mine or the very few others who are engaging in MY thread. If you hate this so much what are you even coming here for? Are you some kind of control-freak trying to censor me and confine the conversation according to your worldview?
Well, it aint gonna work. Unless you become a moderator and gain the power to ban me either deal with what I am speaking about, or respectively engage, or go a-way.

I will not even communicate with you at ALL if you continue to be rude like you are!

also you type 'don't' like that. Not like 'Don, t'

a HUGE part of the insanity of the world is to do with people being apathetic, and refusing to see, feel, critically think, and take responsibility. In psychological terms this kind of apathy is called 'learned helplessness'. The horrible animal torturing whitecoats came up with this horrible term after torturing dogs via elctrocution, the disovered that if the dog did not have any reason to know why and when they were going to be electrocuted they would just totally crack up, and even when electrocuted farther would not even attempt to jump a low fence away from the place they were getting the shocks. they were just shivering wrecks.

An analogy of our situation is that many of us are being blitzed left right and centre by events which take away our freedoms, and also are harming the very environment we need to live. YET many people are so obsessed with the plastic world of entertainment, they do not even care the walls are closing in around them. Bit like frogs in boiling water.

Psychedelics as sacred medicine SHOULD re-senstize them, but the conditioning can be so strong even that won't work. They are quite happy to live in a plastic theme park, what Huxley described as a Brave New World. Soon they will be having you beg to be chipped!

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I don't want to be rude with you. I understand what you're trying to say, I'm also aware of it, even if I'm not convinced by the Fukushima thing but it's trivial. Zionism and American Imperialism are a huge shit, everyday I'm more devastated by this. Also I have a French weblog where I defend conspiracy theorists against despise and mockery.

But I know that I don't want to go too much trough it, I have to go through my own life, and act on what I can touch and feel through my own hands and build in my head through my own experience, which is more real than anything. I can create my own reality, building my life, trying to be an example for everyone. It's not at all putting my head into the sand, it's the opposite. I'm trying to take care of things, take care of people around me. I know that the best thing I could do is promoting a positive way of thinking through others individualities and teaching people how to be suspicious about any form of power or hierarchy.

I have respect and sympathy for you.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
what you say seems very mixed up to me. How the heck can the Fukushima disaster, and all the absolutely necessary investigation about it, for one huge example, be 'trivial' to you...?

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Maybe I misused this word. I meant that I don't think any conspiracy is behind this disaster.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Okay that, s it.
Communicating with zezt is like talking to a wall.

He wrote it himself. It is HIS thread. And if i don, t like what HE has to say i should not come here.
It, s all about HIM and HIS ideas.
He is not willing to listen to others. He doesn, t ask questions.
He is not intressted in what others have to say.
It, s a solo show. There is no communication. He just want to preach about HIS ideas. Shooting his conspiracy and fear jizz all over the place.

I am not a control freak. I was trying to communicate.
What you wrote about me trying to censor you is crazy and sad lol.
How can i censor you, you can write what you want.

Go ahead tell us how bad everything is and how the elite control us. I don, t care.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Sludge a dit:
Maybe I misused this word. I meant that I don't think any conspiracy is behind this disaster.

Sludge a dit:

I find it incredibly amusing that people have fallen for this 'conspiracy theory' block-to-critical-thinking trick which is a deliberate CIA device brought into the public domain soon after the JFK assassination for the purposes of blocking challenges to the official version. Which is--pardon the pun--full of holes.
W Bush also used the term following the 9/11 attacks telling people to 'not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories'--omitting his and his fellow criminals truly outrageous and absurd one about 19 Arabs with box-cutters taking on the might of the US superpowers intelligence and defense military----errr like, yeahhh, sure!:roll:

Actually in the corporate business world conspiracies abound! It is cut throat and that is what they do. Their bread and butter. So to assume the business of politics and world domination does not have conspiracies is utterly ignore-ant and absurd, and hopelessly naive. And to think this is to show me how dumbed down they have got people.

But anyway, back to the awful subject of the Fukushima catastrophe. To try and get clues to if there are people hidden responsible, then we can infer. Because inference is very important in detective investigation:

Overview

Investigative Psychology grows directly out of empirical research and logical inference to cover the full range of investigative activities not only the preparation of 'profiles'. The inference processes at the heart of Investigative Psychology contrast with the approach used in the Federal Bureau of Investigation which emphasises subjective processes such as "thinking like the criminal". This field provides a system for the integration of many aspects of psychology into all areas of police investigations and forms of crime.[SUP][4][/SUP] Investigative Psychology stresses that the results of scientific psychology can contribute to many aspects of civilian and criminal investigation, including the full range of crimes from burglary to terrorism, not just those extreme crimes of violence that have an obvious psychopathic component.

The contribution to investigations draws on the extent to which an offender displays various tested characteristics.[SUP][5][/SUP] as well as procedures for enhancing the processes by which interviews are carried out or information is put before the courts. One aim of investigative psychology research is determining behaviourally important and empirically supported information regarding the consistency and variability of the behaviour of many different types of offenders, although to date most studies have been of violent crimes there is a growing body of research on burglary and arson. It is also important to establish valid and reliable methods of distinguishing between offenders and between offences.[SUP][5][/SUP]
source

I would ask you and others interested to watch these videos:

[YOUTUBE]HiHtz5eogac[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]S-jjxHRrEls[/YOUTUBE]

Now we add their occult clues and/or fingerprints (and by the way, I am not claiming it is JUST the Israeli Mossad. They and other intelligence agencies like the CIA, MI6, etc will work in covert for the same globalist ideology. The connecting group is Freemasonry.

11 examples of Illuminati numerology

I was introduced to Illuminati numerology by Captain Eric May, the Army Intelligence Analyst turned mainstream op-ed writer. I helped convince Captain May to come out publicly for 9/11 truth in 2005, and published his “coming out article” at MUJCA.com. Needless to say, that ended his career writing op-eds for NBC News.
When Captain May first told me it was no accident the Illuminati picked September ELEVENTH for their big human sacrifice, I thought he was out of his mind. He pointed out: “There are 911 days between 9/11 (2001) and 3/11 (the Madrid bombings), a notable fact, made all the more notable by the fact that 9/11 and 3/11 are numerically connected in another way: the first numeric digits. 9 is the square of 3, as 3 is the square root of 9.”

Fukushima happened on 11 March 2011, that is 11/3/11, or as in the order its put down in the US, 3/11/11.
ALSO, Japan was showing support of Palestine, and there is a pattern being deduced, that when a country shows support of the Palestinian peoples something bad happens. This was also the recent case in Paris. Benjamin Netanyahu had warned France --a month before the attacks--that supported Palestine would be a 'grave mistake'. A threat!!

In that article, about dectective investigation there is also the central importance emphasized of 'getting into the mind of the criminal'. That is what I meant some posts above where I said how to become same we have to explore insanity. You cannot pretend evil doesn't exist.

What then? First LOOK, SEE, ASK QUESTIONS.

yes some people MAY fear for their sanity looking into this, and that is why I also share how I am a unique researcher into this. IE as far as the online researchers I am aware of. Recently I have discovered two researchers called Zachary K Hubbard, and Truthiracy, who I feel a certain affinity with, but the rest of nearly-all males seem to be either Christian or New Age. Both belief systems have a paranoid view of human nature and the natural world.

But my spiritual grounding is that I feel close to nature. I see these belief systems are against nature, the sensual body, and indigenous peoples. So knowing this I don't feel isolated, or part of a belief system which is just as bad as and on par with the one I am investigating and warning about.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
[YOUTUBE]4xgx4k83zzc[/YOUTUBE]

Whyra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2014
Finarfin a dit:
You can blame the elite.

For some people it never occurs that They are "the elite" in this world.

In fact I'm pretty sure that all of us on this board are part of the richest minority in the world.

How many mouths could we feed? And still we don't do it.

We're crazy.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
part of the ruling class's mindcontrol is BLAME. They love for you to blame yourself. Blaming yourself means you take your eye off them.

A good example of this is the religious fear based mind control where you were BLAMED for being born in sin, and nature is blamed for being 'fallen', and thus IF you do not bow down to your massa this will mean eternal damnation for you:

1 Timothy 6:1 - "1 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered."

Ephesians 6:5 - "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

1 Peter 2:13 - "Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority."

1 Peter 2:18 - "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

In the secular world, defying the authority of the elite is called 'mental illness', and then they will coerce the drugging of your person to regain 'chemical balance'

Ot is usually the poorest communities who have been the most generous and sharing with each other. BUT again via deliberate mind control from the control-grid (who also torture animals to 'study behavior modification' and then apply it to humans)such communities have been degraded and people have become isolated

So my point is is to NOT condemn your own nature. That is what they want you to do so as to feel demoralized. So as to feel that you are naturally a selfish, aggressive, war-loving person.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
You, re unique researcher LOL.
Nowadays everybody who watches two youtube videos calls himself a researcher .
I have known so many people who told me exactly the same shit you are writing. I have heard this story many many times before.

It is easy to blame the elite for everything that is wrong in the world and in your life. You don, t have to look in the mirror if everything is the fault of the elite.
What i was trying to say is that the elite may want to control you. However we all have something i would like to inner strenght, inner wisdom.
Should we not use the inner strenght to make the world better. To fight for a better world.
We do NOT need any elite or any church. Fck the elite and the curch. Fck the mind control media (also the alternative media). Fck the goverment.
Israel is a state and palestina is also a state. It is a crime that israel is killing palestinians. I am against the agression of israel and i am against war. However i am not going to support any state (and goverment).
We should not be seperated and isolated by borders and walls.

I believe love is stronger then hate.

Whyra a dit:
For some people it never occurs that They are "the elite" in this world.

In fact I'm pretty sure that all of us on this board are part of the richest minority in the world.

How many mouths could we feed? And still we don't do it.

We're crazy.

This is what wanted to say. We are all part of this system.
We have our own role in the system.
And when you ask people what they are doing they say there just doing there job.

Now ofcourse there is a elite and there are corporations with to much power.
But i think the whole systeem needs to change from the inside.
It, s not just the top of the pyramid it,s the whole system.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
You, re unique researcher LOL.
Nowadays everybody who watches two youtube videos calls himself a researcher .
I have known so many people who told me exactly the same shit you are writing. I have heard this story many many times before.

you are rude! And if you were mature you would maybe realize that when your are rude to people and show disrespect then you will receive disrespect also. And that is what I feel about you, and am choosing not to engage with you. Nowhere was I rude to you before, and yet recently you have, and so that is it. I will not tolerate people like you who do not know how to behave.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
This video reveals clearly how they are blatantly now showing themselves and their beliefs whilst mockingly knowing that many people haven't got a clue about being a part OF their occult rituals!

[YOUTUBE]hBCEOrtEZdY[/YOUTUBE]

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
well, it is basically a Marxist Communist manifesto. In its bit about why Illuminati theory is wrong it says that people who theorize it think the Illuminati control everything and are like gods. Well the 'Illuminati' people very well MAY think they are totally in control and are gods, but I don't.

Some researchers do, true, and I have articles online criticizing that. Researchers like Alan Watt (not Watts), Iona Miller, Jan Irvin believe similar to that. That, for example, the whole of the psychedelic counterculture was totally controlled by the CIA, and even great speakers and writers like Alan Watts had CIA handlers, and how psychedelics were pushed by the elite to create 'deadheads' (Irvin). I think that is all paranoid crap

HOWEVER! World Wars are not created by me. Nor by most people. Nor was Vietnam, nor 9/11, nor the 'war' in Iraq, but by very powerful groups with their combined plots where a lot of money to be made is involved. Many ordinary people truly hate war, and this is why the evil shits/tptb spend a fortune pumping people with their war propaganda! Of course the ones that love these wars for their filthy bloody profits don't get a spot of blood on their expensive suits.

If 'Communism' is being offered as the solution to 'Capitalism' and vice verse then I think the person caught up in that false solution hasn't thought things through. BOTH ideologies have completely failed in world history...so, what now?

Back to that video of the ritual. What are your own actual thoughts on it?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
zezt a dit:
you are rude! And if you were mature you would maybe realize that when your are rude to people and show disrespect then you will receive disrespect also. And that is what I feel about you, and am choosing not to engage with you. Nowhere was I rude to you before, and yet recently you have, and so that is it. I will not tolerate people like you who do not know how to behave.

Sorry if i hurt you feelings. I do not think i am rude. I am just speaking my mind and maybe i am rude but i am not dishonest. I try to listen to what you have got to say.

The point is that what you are saying is nothing new. It, s the standart truth movement alternative media stuff.
The elite are controlling us bla bla bla. I have heard this shit many times before. And i am sick and tired of hearing the same old story over and over again out of the mounths of people who call themselfs researchers. These people who call themselves researchers are actually priests in the church of conspiracy (also called the truth movement), they just keep repeating the same narrative over and over like a broken record.

Things are more complex.
One thing for example is the way we produce food. I think we can change this world when we start to change the way we produce and take care of our food.

I think there are things we can do to make a change. One thing we can do is be an example to others by letting our lives be our message.

Zezt you just write whatever you want to write and do whatever makes you happy.
I was just trying to communicate with you. I think you act like a total cunt when you took the moral highground and starting preaching to us. You just did not want to try and understand what i had to say. You misunderstood almost everything i had to say and this is fustrating to me. You do not have to agree with me. But i would apreciate it if you would try to understand what i am trying to bring across.

If you like to talk about conspiracy so much why not go to a forum that is all about conspiracy. Why do you need to post this shit here? Why not post on a site where people come who want to hear what yoi have to say.
Why do you need to shoot your conspiracy jizz all over the tits of this forum?
Well i guess your answer will be that i am trying to censor you or bullshit like that. I am not trying to censor you. Do whatever you like and fck you for bringing the church of conspiranoia to this forum.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Sludge or any people interested in this subject, please do not be intimidated by Finarfin's rants. He is not a moderator here, and has no power to censor ANY discussion. He is on my ignore list now so thankfully I do not have to read his very rude offensive posts any more!
It is very important that ANYTHING people want to inquire about is respected. You may not agree etc but this does not mean you have the right to be offensive to the other people, and you can always agree to differ.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
'PSYCHONAUT'/psychedelic explorer; definition:

psychonaut
An explorer of one's own mind. A psychonaut often embarks on inner voyages with the aid of psychoactive substances, meditation, sensory deprivation, binaural beats, and other means. Most commonly, one who experiments with psychedelic substances, such as psilocybin, LSD, MDMA (ecstasy), peyote, or mescalin. The goal of the psychonaut is to learn about self and reality by transcending normal consciousness. Psychonauts are distinguished from purely recreational users of psychoactive substances in their desire to learn and grow from these experiences.

Rebecca considered herself to be a psychonaut, looking for new ways of understanding the world and herself each time she ate her homegrown magic mushrooms.

I think that definition tends to label 'recreational users' as like ALL the same and assume that ALL do not seek value, and understanding. I don't agree

However, I underline the part I feel most in agreement with. I think we ALL look for meaning. Even the most plastic celebrity-obsessed consumer is looking for 'meaning', it is just that from a deeper perspective it looks and is shallow and vacuous

IF we do not question things like 9/11, and who is in control of this world, and how they maintain control then this is swerving the real meaning of exploring reality. it means you are happy to live a lie. So if it touches certain people's nerve when hard or difficult questions are being asked then that should be seen as something that HAS moved you even if only to a hissy fit

So many are living a lie. The whole of the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 attacks is absolutely absurd, and to carry on imagining that is in-the-past and has no bearing on present reality is delusional.

Psychedelic experience for me from the beginning of my 'recreational trips' have always shown me their DIRECT spiritual honesty. They do not fuck about. You see and feel and hear what is real. The cultural indoctrination dissolves, and you are present, and understanding this and integrating this inspires an integrity to encourage this in yourself and others.
It is seeing what really is, as you presently understand it and having the courage of your convictions.

To radically change something you HAVE to see it. if you are in a cult, for example, and pretend not to see all the phony shit then you do, but once you start allowing yourself to see it and question it you release its hold over you, because their hold very much includes mind control. After you think, 'shit, i was so mind controlled'

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
please watch this:[YOUTUBE]2aSbQBTEoDs[/YOUTUBE]

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
zezt a dit:
Sludge or any people interested in this subject, please do not be intimidated by Finarfin's rants. He is not a moderator here, and has no power to censor ANY discussion. He is on my ignore list now so thankfully I do not have to read his very rude offensive posts any more!
It is very important that ANYTHING people want to inquire about is respected. You may not agree etc but this does not mean you have the right to be offensive to the other people, and you can always agree to differ.

This is so stupid and sad.

What is insane to me is how there are people and corporations who profit from war and chaos.
War is a business. And where there is war there is propagenda and mind control.

This whole choatic situation in the world and especialy the middle east is the product of the US the UK and europe, s foreign policy, s.
It also has to do with addiction to oil and other natural resourches.

Ofcourse people are being manipulated and mind controled. The cia and other secret agencies are always plotting against each other. Some of those terror attacks may be black flag operations. They may or may not it, s speculation.

Yes there is this dark side and there is all this stuff you can find out on the web. Some of it may be true some of it may be nonsense or propaganda some of it may be speculation.
I am not someone who claims every conspiracy is nonsense.
I have read many books about history and the occult about freemasonry about secret society about psychology and mindcontrol about philosopy religion and mysticism and similair related topics. I would not dare to call myself a researcher.

My conclusion: things are much more complex then the narrative of the evil elite control everything.
There are different forces fighting for power on this planet.

We all have our own inner power and inner strengt. I say use your inner strengt to make this planet a more beautifull place and to help other people.
I like to make propaganda for something called love.