Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

This insane world...

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
That is a good diagram that I will take closer look at later. Tis a shame some will drop out because of 'conspiracy theory'.
No, I am sorry. When I start a thread titled 'this insane world...' you can bet that all of that is VERY much gonna be included. it is profoundly important we face this, and the taboo nature of it should betray how important it is to explore

With this researcher, me---you have a very unique person. LOL. seriously. I cannot find ONE other researcher that talks about it online with my underlying views. The ones online--mostly males--are either christian or new age. I am more Goddess, earth-based pagan

whys it matter? because BOTH christian and new age beliefs de-grade the physical body and nature is why. Hence that preexisting bias blinds them from really getting a grasp of what is happening THOUGH I have still learnt a lot from their research. There is one dude actually who is similar-ish, called Zacharia, and I will share his research later

the very term 'conspiracy theory' is a CIA trick to shame people questioning the 'reality' being imposed on us!

So please people do not let ANYONE intimidate your spirit of inquiry :) it is your spirit

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
We're all looking for an explanation for why this world is so fucked up. But the real questioning, in my opinion, is how ce create a sane one. ;)

We all need to take control of our live, look for an ethical view of living with others and be an example for everyone. If more and more people do that, the world could become saner. Yet it's important to denounce hierarchy, battle for power against others and violence around the world. But we mainly have to become more responsible and autonomous from this insane world that takes us by the balls.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Sludge a dit:
We're all looking for an explanation for why this world is so fucked up. But the real questioning, in my opinion, is how ce create a sane one. ;)

We all need to take control of our live, look for an ethical view of living with others and be an example for everyone. If more and more people do that, the world could become saner. Yet it's important to denounce hierarchy, battle for power against others and violence around the world. But we mainly have to become more responsible and autonomous from this insane world that takes us by the balls.

To become sane we have to explore and understand insanity

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Yeah but there are many things you will never know for sure. Mostly you will be able to assume things, get angry with people about truth, but you won't know. As a psychonaut you obviously experienced and explored insanity. But the real thing is your everyday life.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Sludge a dit:

I agree with this.
We can point fingers to they the others the elite or the 1%.
There are psychopaths that have power and are rich but there are also psychopaths in other levels of civilization. It, s not just the elite.

I do not believe in blaming one group for all the insanity in the world.
I agree we need take control over our own life.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Also it's not that theses people are psychopath, it's just that our paradigm, the philosophy that runs the human life currently, is wrong and permit people to build themselves at the expense of others. This is called liberalism and social Darwinism. But I agree that a part of the humans, because of what they are or what their life is, won't get shocked by this way of thinking. Maybe they are or became psychopath. But there is nothing we can do about it except for being an example to show that another way of living and perceiving others is possible.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Sludge a dit:
Also it's not that theses people are psychopath, it's just that our paradigm, the philosophy that runs the human life currently, is wrong and permit people to build themselves at the expense of others. This is called liberalism and social Darwinism. But I agree that a part of the humans, because of what they are or what their life is, won't get shocked by this way of thinking. Maybe they are or became psychopath. But there is nothing we can do about it except for being an example to show that another way of living and perceiving others is possible.

Again i agree.
I do not say these people are or aren, t psychopaths.
What i was trying to say is that it, s not only the elite who are to blame for the state of the world.
You do not need to be part of the elite to be an *sshole (or to grow at someone else his expense)

And another part of the problem is that a lot of people (the so called masses)tend to be stupid and easily manipulated.
So you can blame the elite for trying to manipulate the rest of the people. However you can also blame the stupid masses that let themselves be manipulated. Isn, t it so that the elite have power because the people let them take it.

Maybe the elite look at the masses as dumb uneducated less then human creatures. And sometimes i think they may be right about that (in a way)
Because there are enough people who never think deeply about the world and who only think about superficcial stuff such as footbal celeberties and fashion and stuff. People who are not willing to learn anything.

So if you ask me the problem is not only the elite.
Now i totally agree with sludge.
When you take control over your own life and find your inner strenght and inner teacher you can live your life in a way that can be an example to others.
Set an example and show people alternatives. Let your life be your massage.

I hope this makes sense. It does to me.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
It is wrong to kind of look at some abstract you call 'the other people'

I can see in MY life where I have been stupid, and it makes me cringe. Example, a poor fly would find itself in a room with me, and I would try and kill it--like a maniac. A rolled up paper. of course the fly would go mad, flying about buzzing because I am threatening its life. Even worse we would have fly spray, and I would spray the fly until it was covered in the evil shit, and I was breathing in the poisonous fumes ALSO, and it was ugle and fukin vile.

Now, it is another me. I have a glass and a card. I calmly place glass over fly, and card over opening and let it out the door, and feel marvelous when I release it into the wild blue yonder

i learnt that an insect cannot fly out of a window because the air currents are too strong, etc.

I look back and see how ignorant and crazed I was, insane, but that now I have changed. That is just one example. if I can others can. So never write people off. TPTB, which includes the whole advertizing industry, the propaganda machine of mass media and the more hidden occult spend MILLIONS AND MILLIONS finding ways to mind control us. It is not really a simple thing of--'oh the people choose to be manipulated'. No. Someone who waves off their children to war to be destroyed physically and/or psychologically and spiritually are VERY manipulated!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I get what you are saying. Never write people off. I totally agree.

However do not underestimate the stupidity of (some) people.

There is this idea of a pyramid structure with the (evil) elite on top manipulating the (innocent) people below. I think this idea is a bit of a cliche and is a bit simpleminded.
People just try to manipulate and control eachother at all levels from high to low.
Ofcourse there is a pyramid (class system kast system) structure or hyrarchie. And in some countries it, s worst then others. (The dutch king for example would never talk about royal subjects. Such talk would not be tolerated.)
And even when there is revolution and they cut off the heads of the elite (combodia russia france cuba ect)
A new elite will rise and sometimes things even get worse.

My point is that humans are a lot like other primates when it comes to social behavior. What we need is a new psychology and a new paradigm, however i think it is going to take a long time before we get there (if we get there at all)

About soldiers going to war.
I know and talked to people who have been in the military and experienced war.
You can look at being a soldieds as a job. Or you can think you, re fighting for something. Some soldiers i think see it as a job. Just like someone who works at a oil company thinks of what he is doing (destroying the earth) as a job.
I agree that there is a lot of propaganda. Think for example about the connection hollywood has with the military industrial complex. There is a lot of manipulation and mindcontrol. And the more stupid you are the more likely you will believe the propaganda. Right?

And it, s not only the propaganda in the movies. People believe all kind of weird shit. Why? Because they are dumbasses or because they have been brainwashed from birth. It, s sad i know.

If people would take a minute to stop and think about what they are doing.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
zezt a dit:
It is wrong to kind of look at some abstract you call 'the other people'

The other people are all those that are not me. And the other people are all stupid?

Yes there are stupid people.
But there are also awesome humans.
There are all sorts of humans.
And everybody has his own good side and not so good side.(or evil side if that, s what you want to call it).

I am not a holy person (far from it).
Perfect is another thing that i am not.
Just like you or anyone else i have my own mistakes.
When i talk about people this includes myself. People means humans. Homo sapiens, it, s not abstract at all i think.

Whyra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2014
People (yes, I'm including myself and all of you here) have always been crazy. That hasn't really changed.

Was it Bill Hicks or who said this? But a good example of the craziness:
Jesus came and told us the good news: "Everything is okay!"
And what did we do?
We killed him.

That's how people are when they are not aware. We are crazy. All of us.
Here we are online blasting of caring about the nature. With our computers, smartphones and tablets, or whatever you are using to write on this board. Such a funny thing to talk about caring about the nature in a way that is actually destroying the nature. Obviously I'm not saying that people shouldn't talk about these things online, I just hope people take notice on the both sides of the way we do it.

In my opinion the craziest people are the ones who do not realize they're crazy. Like me. Most of the time I don't remember I'm crazy. That's when I tend to get stressed out about all sort of stupid things.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
There is insanity but there is also plain and simple dumbness and lazyness.

You can blame the elite. But remember that the elite knows about humam nature and they give the people bread and circus, because they know how the human mind works.

Everybody hates commercials. But some people make there money in advertising. Some creative people use there creative energy to make commercials. They are just doing there jobs.
And they think that if they do not do it someone else will.
Also there are people who have a job that they do not care about or even hate.

Joseph campbell said : follow your bliss. What he meant was to follow your hearth and your dreams. Do not be like a robot (the word robot comes from thw Chech language and means slave)
Don,t go around on rhe automatic pilot.
Listen to your hearth and think about what your doing.

One of the reasons why the world is so crazy is that people don, t care. Another reason is because people are dumb don, t think and are lazy.

What we need is a new paradigm however i do not have a lot of hope for the future. I do not think people will change very soon.
(Edit)
I almost forgot. Another thing that plays a big part in all this is habit and addiction.
When people have habits or addiction the behavior is ingrained in there brain (neural pathways) .

True insanity just like addiction i think is a sickness.
Psychedelics can be used recreationally but can also be used to heal. There are other ways of healing as well. What we need is the healing of humanity. But some people don, t think they are sick and do not want to be healed just like some people don, t want to learn and stay stupid. What can you do about it?
Start with the self.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
be careful the myths you believe. For centuries the Church drilled the dogma into others from small to big that nature was fallen and they were born in sin

Then when Darwin arrives and tells people they come from the apes, we get told that we are naturally agressive, and only the strong survive and bla bla. get me? These myths suit the 1 percenters. As well as that you are now to believe you are a robot without free will, living in a dead nature, and your only purpose is to be a consumer-slave. They--like the Church did--drill this into us from little to big!

The whole purpose of these toxic myths are for you to internalize them, and to police others if they challenge those myths

One thing you said about adverts--how some people really want to do them. Well I can happliy live without adverts. I do not need to live in a world with ads blaring in my face from screens

Another said we are hypocritical to say we care about nature when we use a computer.
I have learnt SO much from the web. It is vital now because planet Earth is being attacked all sides. So it is very important to have access to all forms of info. That means using it in a respectufl way

I won't own a smartphone, and am glad I don't have Apple, because I recently sayw a documentary about how they treat their workers and the environment. I saw that on the TV, and then I shared about it online

Indigenous peoles use the computer and internet to keep track on the damage being down to the rainforests. if THEY find value from this technology, so can I. We need swift interconnected contact to find out what is happening and find ways for radical change

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I get what you are trying to say.
Don, t get me wrong. I see what is going on. I do not claim to know the truth but i am not blind for the truth.
They get them when there young.
They indeed manipulate the young to fight there wars. There is a lot of insanity going on.
I could go on and on about it.
There is a lot of injustice.
But don, t make the mistake of thinking it is getting worse.
When you watch the news or follow media you get those hypes and news of today the top story the delusion of the day.

In history there have been times and places you would not want to live in.
I am very happy with my live at this moment because i know that there are people who do not have the luck i have. The luck of living in a very save time and place.
I feel obligated and priveledged to enjoy this live and make the best of it and share it.

Do i think people are naturally aggressive?
I don, t know.
I don, t think aggression is the point. It, s what we do with our aggression.
It is how we act. Like you said. Do we act like a insane monster or not.

Hawkmoon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2015
The world is not very different now then in history from the insanity perspective. Before our time, world was also driven by darkest desires.. you had tyrannical leaders, greedy sociopaths, sadistic killers, and enormous mass of people enslaved and ignorant because they didn't know any better. Only real difference that all those things were localized, knowledge about other countries was kept off limits. Knowledge was power in its true form. Globalization removed information obstacles but main dark drivers of mankind didn't disappear and probably never will. And we cannot change that, we really cannot change the world. But what we can do is change things that are given to us. Make it better in small areas that we have on our hands, make ourselves better. Trying to change more than that can only bring you frustration.

zoolook67

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2015
I got rid of my tv and computer several years ago (obviously back online now). It was a very good experience. I got to appreciate the silence,or the sound of the wind, or some music again. I was able to do a lot of thinking that needed doing, I guess. The screens (tv and comp.) are so demanding of your attention, even when they are off! In the middle of this period, I thought I wanted to get back online so I bought a laptop. I almost couldn't sleep that night. That thing felt like a demonic presence in my house! I gave it to my son the next day. My point (AHA- he has a point) is that the worst parts of this world are forced on our consciousnesses out of proportion to their relative importance to our individual lives. Out of the whole universe, a few garish things are deemed important enough to hammer them endlessly, in all media, to where it just to seems to be in the air. We are bombarded with noise all the time. It's too easy to despair. You have to exert some effort to keep the noise at a distance. A half hour news show can't give you any kind of true picture of a world of 7 billion individuals. All that noise is is a huge distraction from my life to no purpose. As bad as things are in the US, there are many, many, many worse places to find yourself. " Party on", I say.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
There is a lot of injustice.
But don, t make the mistake of thinking it is getting worse.
When you watch the news or follow media you get those hypes and news of today the top story the delusion of the day.

For who is it not worse? You may feel very comfortable in a bubble, but there is incredible injustice and suffering going on, so are you speaking for them? And what about all the species being made extinct by the ugly soulless mindset in control of this planet?

There are people in the know who will inform you things are exceptionally worse for us on planet Earth, because of all the ruthless exploitation of others, and nature.

Also things like politics. Recently there was the Paris attacks. There is substantial reasonable evidence to suggest that the Israeli Mossad were behind the attacks because France had promised support for Palestine. And then we find a pattern. Every country that has pledged support for Palestine has had something bad happen, and that includes Japan, and they/we had Fukushima!! What has happened there is absolutely terrible for the environment and all life. Was it deliberate ----? THAT is the danger we face now. A mindset which is utterly without any morals and cares less about life.

It is easy to pretend to yourself everything is fine and rosy, and this may help you cling to some form of sanity, but it is a pseudo-sanity.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Let's be a little moderate in the way we draw patterns... Making easy and quick conclusions doesn't do any good. Not every human shit on earth has a link to Israel or the USA... We could have a nuclear disaster any day in France too, we already know that not all of the necessary repairs are done, that it is too expensive, that the nuclear power plants are not enough tough. It has nothing to do with Zionism or shit.

I hate that people mock plot theories scenarii, but still...

We could imagine anything, but where will it guide us? Nowhere except for insanity.

I find more and more a sense of being in a very increasingly insane world. let me tell you though what I mean by 'world'. I do not mean the Earth, and the wonderful sacred natural world, but rather the toxic fucked up world of business, and profit, and exploitation of all beings and the earth.
This is all the reason for all this shit, we don't need to see links and any logic other than greed and liberal/barbaric/domination ideology behind all this violence.

But I understand how we can draw this links. I did the same after a LSD trip, just after reading about Zionism. So I understand you. But take care man. Don't overdo it. It's just insane, pure madness.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Sludge a dit:
Let's be a little moderate in the way we draw patterns...

(sorry, in this instance I am choosing to slice up what you are saying. I don't usually dig this because it can get all messy with quotes every where. So I suggest just for now this and then we return. I just want to try and make things clear as I can)
In exploring insanity you can't be 'moderate'. Ecstasy is not moderate. When we have psychedelic experience and experience the throes of ecstasy it is not moderate, but extraordinarily deep. Likewise so must our general questioning be like that. Asking them very well lead you into what this culture calls insanity. There are people who are SO affected by this insane world they go 'mad', and this cultures claims their madness is biological caused mental illness. However there is no medical science to support that notion. I see the mad as the sane ones and the so-called adjusted as insane. The ones who just accept the way things are are insane. So if you want moderate, maybe this thread is not for you?

Making easy and quick conclusions doesn't do any good. Not every human shit on earth has a link to Israel or the USA... We could have a nuclear disaster any day in France too, we already know that not all of the necessary repairs are done, that it is too expensive, that the nuclear power plants are not enough tough. It has nothing to do with Zionism or shit.

It is not #easy and quick solution'. I have been on this since 9/11 attacks, and before that was also on an exploration since I was 15 and had first LSD trips looking into the mythologies of the world, and how people come to believe the things they do and do the things they do. So this is not some 'easy and quick solutions' I assure. A lot of effort, reading, watching, feeling, thinking. Doesn't mean I am 'right', but that is why I question.

I hate that people mock plot theories scenarii, but still...

But still what...?

We could imagine anything, but where will it guide us? Nowhere except for insanity.

Imagination has actually a LOT to do with it. How tptb manipulate our imagination. An imagination that has been suppressed for centuries via religious and secular paradigms. ALL that is involved.
So this is not further suppression of imagination, but also as invigoration of imagination. As I say, the wolrd is already insane and to explore this may make you feel insane, but it is not, it is you having the courage to look, and not be put off looking. The whole point of their hold over us is mind control to police ourselves and others. Their central strategy is DIVIDE and CONTROL and that goes very deep, such as dividing you from your very senses and imagination, and others, and the natural world.

This is all the reason for all this shit, we don't need to see links and any logic other than greed and liberal/barbaric/domination ideology behind all this violence.

Of COURSE they use logic, AND numbers, and symbolism, and words, etc. And we need to simply become aware of all this. Not become part of their religion, or fear looking into it will empower them more. What empowers them is our UN-AWARENESS. Take the example of corporate advertisements. They spend MILLIONS to target your unconscious to consume what they want you to, and so people do. Now, if you become aware what they are doing, you see through it and don't buy it. But first you have to understand that they are doing tricks on you. if you deny it then you choose denial. Or you rationalize and apologize for it.

But I understand how we can draw this links. I did the same after a LSD trip, just after reading about Zionism. So I understand you. But take care man. Don't overdo it. It's just insane, pure madness.

Well THEY are insane of course. But us looking into it is not insane, but sanity. To look the other way is insanity. if your child is in trouble and you look the other way, then that is not being responsible. Well all the children to come in the next seven generations are our children. They are us. We are a human species, and also to care for all other species and the natural world. Maybe it will seem like insanity to look into this---the 'falling down the rabbit hole'--but what is the alternative? Sticking your head in the sand? Your arse is still exposed!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Zezt i got the feeling you do not comminicate. You don, t want to understand other people and do not listen. I think you are preaching and lack a sense of humor.

I have been to hell i have lost people. I know what insanity is. I do not need to go back. I do not need to go insane.
Refusing to feel down and depressed is not the same as sticking your head in the sand.
Zezt every time you totally mis the point what i am trying to say.

You say other people believe in myths bla bla bla. And other people live in a bubble. But don, t you see you also believe in a myth. Don, t you see you also behave like you, re in a bubble.

For once try to listen and understanf other people instead of preaching to them. Try not to shoot your moralistic jizz all over the place. And for gods sake grow a sense of humor.