Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

there is no good x anymore

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Why is x good? When you can have mdma

LSDreamer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2012
Yes X is MDMA, assuming the X your talking about are street pills. "Stamped pillz"... Hes saying that because you can get straight MDMA powder, "molly".

Its the same thing, or should I say SUPPOSED to be the same thing. The pills are supposed to be MDMA but Street pills are usually mixed with something else, or something else entirely to maximize profits of the dealer.

spacecake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
pills tested from Glastonbury only 2/3 contained mdma and even the ones that did contain it had an average percent of only about 80mg according to tests done on behalf of channel four just thought you might like to know.

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
i heard somewhere i dont know if it is true but it is impossible to have a pill that is made purely of mdma
because it needs a filler to keep the pill together and most dealers will put speeed in it or other cheap amphetimenes
i tend to stay away from pills because you are never going to be 100 hundred percent sure what is going to be in it unless you by thm
from the maker ad still i would be cautious

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I bet making X pills would be fun. It would be fun to add whatever design you want on a tablet. Also any color you want. Pill standards: There has to be at least 100mg of MDxx. It can't be cut with amphetamine or methamphetamine. If there isn't enough filler, use quercetin(all it does it dialate blood vessels that have been constricted from MDEA, MDMA, MDxx, ect.). Buy a test kit. It should turn purple for the presence of MDxx.

yaateeh

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2009
Stoxy a dit:
i heard somewhere i dont know if it is true but it is impossible to have a pill that is made purely of mdma
because it needs a filler to keep the pill together and most dealers will put speeed in it or other cheap amphetimenes
i tend to stay away from pills because you are never going to be 100 hundred percent sure what is going to be in it unless you by thm
from the maker ad still i would be cautious

All pills have binders to hold them together. binders are non active and will not get you high. "speed" can be in the pill but it is not a suitable binder to hold it togther. there are plenty of pills out there where the only active ingrediant is MDMA but to be in pill form, some of it has got to be binders or the pill would fall apart but the binders are not anything that will add to the experience.

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
Yes in 2000 there were no big sales/and synthesis of rc's, but life changes. The pure mdma is still around everywhere in the world, you just have to know the right people as with all the other drugs. But even in 1998 and 1999 there were times in Netherlands were the median was below the 100mg per pill.

Doubleface

Banni
Inscrit
24 Mar 2013
Yes MDMA (in pills) these days are complety shitty :(