Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Random Favorite Music, Band, Producer, Song thread

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Forkbender a dit:

A miracle I got this song (and many many others) uploaded today on my friends ipod for his 1800km bike journey......

Love some songs of the Roots, including this one :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
sorry for posting nothing except my opinion. good stuff u all posted. ahua i suggest you not to project your general feelings that you share towards the world on what is known as different tastes of music. music is not always the same. sometimes it is just music and sometimes it's music (or sounds) or whatnot too but with a message and you can't blame people for wanting to share their message except you do know it's a bad one but how can you know? i mean you are not forced to listen to it if you don't like it.... i loved the music you posted though as well (the valley recalls was amazing!!!) and you formulated your dislike in a kind of nice way still.... but i might be mistaken too! thanks for reading :D

edit: i didn't wanna sound harsh or so.. just my opinion.
and well here a small contribution :)

peace

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Anyone already listened to the new Air album (Love 2) ? Is it any good?

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I haven't paid a lot of attention to it.
But after a long time I started yesterday again with listening to metal bands like Arcturus, Unexpect and Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
Very unique and great bands if you ask me.

The album by Arcturus 'The Sham Mirrors' has this very spacy and weird atmosphere...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
Anyone already listened to the new Air album (Love 2) ? Is it any good?
A couple of months ago I heard a song by Air, and liked it. But then I listened to the albums, and hated it. Because of the robot voices mainly. I then found out they're French. For some reason I intuitively dislike all French music (especially French hiphop), except Edith Piaff.

A kick-ass tune: Pink Floyd - Sheep

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
pity. I think they are really good, especially their soundtrack to The Virgin Suicides.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Illegalsmile a dit:
I would really appreciate it if you mentioned the name of the song and artist. I know some of you like the surprise effect, but I just don't have the time and circumstances to open all YouTube videos posted here.

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
please people stay posting. I need your suggestions

Here is another for you;

Madvillain - Shadows of Tommorow

With image from the Movie " Space is the Place" bout Sun Ra

and the classic for today :wink:

Aphex Twin - Rhubarb

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Just because of the first 20 seconds:

The Atomic Bitchwax - Shitkicker

"Man, I got a double super-buzz. Here I was huffing, uh, li-, uh, airplane glue in a sandwich bag. Ya know, just all I could I breathed it on into my lungs and gettin' high. And then I'd take me a hit of that gas. Right after I'd hit it, man, you talk about a warped mind, I got one. And lighter fluid, ya know, I'd sniff-hit by the cans. I mean I was Superman."

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Not entirely random, because this really is my all-time favorite band, and this tune is from 1970.

Genesis - Looking for Someone

Turn up the volume, close your eyes and enjoy.
They don't make music like this anymore...

Though I love it, the above song was from before guitarist Steve Hacket joined the band. The following song is from 1971.

The Musical Box

(I think I already posted a live version of that song here. This is the album version, which has much better sound quality, and better guitar solos by Hacket.)

Oh, a new (and very well remastered) version of another 1973 live performance of The Musical Box recorded in The Rainbow has been uploaded. :D Dig that moustache!

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I don't know, maybe one day I'll get into Genesis, but till then, I'm not much of a fan...