Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Green Dragon

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
so friends, after i heard thc was soulable in alcohol i planned on putting a dime or so in a little glass bottle with some rum and wait about a week and drink it . after a little research on the ol' interweb i found out about "Green Dragon"; weed seeped in vodka any body know how well this works or the ratio of green to vodka or how long to let it sit?
much appreciated---pooz

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
i dont like the i dea of a whole bottle with weed in it.......i want to add about 3 grams to a rather samll amount of alcohol..a bit less than a shot and a half...will this have effects in theory it should

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
.. I thought you needed to process the bud into Cannabis oil, them mix it in with the Vodka or whatever.

I may be mistaken though.

Nevertheless... hash oil + vodka has to be awesome.
Or it might kill you.

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Use any alcohol, the stronger the better. Fresh weed will work fine, it does not need any processing, just break it up.

What you describe should work fine pooz321.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
well i made a small batch with the method from greendragonsoda.com and it looks promising in the pics you cant see the greenish colour because its very concentrated, but when you hold it to the light, it looks .....lovely. this saturday ill tell u guys how it goes. =)
---------------------pooz

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Synith a dit:
.. I thought you needed to process the bud into Cannabis oil, them mix it in with the Vodka or whatever.

I may be mistaken though.

Nevertheless... hash oil + vodka has to be awesome.
Or it might kill you.
hahaha.

yea hash oil would be an awesome idea, i was thinking of making this and now with that hash oil idea...this may become a reality
lol
i heard the higher than alcohol content the better the extraction of THC from the weed into the liquid
people were suggesting bacardi 151

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think it would be most effective not to use wodka, but pure grain alcohol. In Germany you can get this stuff at the chemist's and it is like 96% alcohol intended for, I don't know, herbal extractions I guess ;)

You'd have to dilute the stuff before you drink it, of course, but the extraction of alcohol-soluble stuff will be a lot better than in vodka, which is only 40-45% alcohol and 55-60% water.

If you are worried about the taste... let me tell you that every commercial vodka is just a mix of grain alcohol and water. The better ones use cleaner grain alcohol than the worse ones. So with good grain alcohol from the chemist's you'll probably end up with a higher class vodka :)

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
You can also 'dip' weaker pot into the extracted THC to raise the quality of lesser pot.

You can soak cigarettes to give u a no smell high to go.

Drop rolling paper into the extraction, let it absorb and vaporize it in a vaporizer/pipe.

I have 60 ml of extract that I'm trying to come up w/ cool new ways to injest it.

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
I don't smoke personally but all this action is doing in effect is stripping the triconomes from the plant matter, the same process followed to produce cannabis oil. I guess it would be effective.

Higher alcohol content strips the trics more, im theory MEOH (Methanol) commonly known as alcohol can be used to derive this.

More common practice, I have seen, is the use of IPA (Isopropal alcohol) the strength is far greater and truly strips the trics, the human consumption of this item is however unknown to me.

A simple vessel can be made from a bottle and gassed with butane to extract the trics through a chilling process. This is also another common practice among the amature hashish producers (Ice-leaf extraction)

Another theoretical concept; one could operate a simple pot still and make some moonshine from basic yeast / corn, in the distillation aparatus leave an amount of leaf / cannabis matter. In theory the alcohol / heated liquid would strip and extract the THC content, pass through a condensing medium and supply a clean liquid of high percentage which the extractor would need to refine the extract with an unquantified amount of H20 (water) being, at a guess, 50%

Terror

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
Nobody does this Tincture on a regular basis? Where I come from I know a few people who make and most everybody has tried it and done it when they can.

My buddy takes his stems and shake and soaks it in pure grain alcohol, we can buy it at the liquor stores here, 99% ABV if I'm correct. Soak it in there for 3 months, in this case we're talking about stems and shake. You've got yourself some green dragon. We put two or three drops in beer, taints the whole beer. Put a drop on top of a cookie and you have an edible. Put two drops underneath your tongue and hold back the tears, and you're stoned in seconds. It really is a great little way to be use THC.

Get your bud, get some Everclear, and put in enough weed so that it is a 1:1 ratio with the Everclear and make sure everything is submerged. Let sit for a month to two months and you're golden, you can make fat batches easily. Apparently it sells pretty well too, I don't know though, I've only heard that. I've never actually found some for sale for whatever reason.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I've done it once, and it works pretty well... I took around ten grams, finely chopped them, "cooked" in a cookie tray at 100-ish Celsius to decarboxylate the THC-a into THC, added roughly four times as much (by volume) 94% alcohol... Let it sit for at least three weeks (more like two months if you want every last bit of THC) and have two-three tablespoons. Hiiiiiiigh as a kite.