Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Because all of them are not experts or only experts in talking shit . Look in wiki about 2 diferent dates . There are also other entrys in wiki that dispute esoteric interpretations of the mayan calendar and when its suposed to end .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
ah okay. Funny.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the island of Foula, in the Shetland archipeligo still uses the Julian calendar. The island did not adopt the Gregorian calendar and even though it used the Julian calendar, it did not observe the leap year in 1800. As a result it is one day ahead of the Julian calendar and 12 days behind out regular calendar. Christmas on Foula is January 6 and New Year’s Day is January 13.

so, what date should they prepare for?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
I wasnt answering your post . I thought yours was good . The 21st of the 12th 2012 isnt the date that all "Experts" think that the mayan calendar will end .

It does end you morron :)
Their calender is divided in 13 baktuns and every baktun lasts 144 000 days! Whitich is odd because mayans always calculated things with 12. That's even how the myth came around that 13 is a unlucky number.

It doesn't start all over again my man, it simply ends december 2012.
They speak of a dark rift, and I think it ends because nobody knows what will happen afterwarths we pass the galactic equator.

Even our time had to be arranged by few minuts years ago.
Simply because our orbit through the solar system changed its speed.
I think their calender stops because it won't be that precize anymore after 2012. Our observation at stars might have another field then, that simply doesn't fit the current timetable.

Something will happen, and I know that's a fact.
I keep saying it: change is already happening!

And about estoric religions and stuff:
It isn't only the mayans that had superior knowledge of our galaxy.
There were many other cultures BC that had superior knowledge of our galaxy.
Look at the sumerians for instance, they drawn the sun with orbiting planets. How did they knew that then, more then thousands and thousands of years ago?

Look at the baghavad gita for christ's sake, that goes back hunderd of thousands years ago!

Only difference now is, big spacestations are controlled by other superior powers whom claim the knowledge for themselfs.

Ancient cultures learned from history, today history is rewritten in the power of their mirror.
Look at the bible, even that is rewritten, suposebly under the hand of Constantine.

I am a big believer, and I know human knowledge is very relative in a big universe as this.
The universe is too big to get it all, I'm only trying to figure out our milky way, whitch I'll never comprehend though.
But don't look around with closed eyes, try to have an open mind and don't take for granted what others try to tell you.
Don't even believe me, I'm just sharing my truth what I've observed.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You are another troll .

"It does end you morron"

By saying that you prove you are a moron . I never said it doesnt end . You twist what i say and you still havent been to a nasa or Hawking forum and asked about your personal theorys . Your just talking shit and trying to cause trouble .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I ^placed a smiley with it
I don't mean to cause trouble at all.
I said that to fuck around, not to insult you.

By saying:
"The 21st of the 12th 2012 isnt the date that all "Experts" think that the mayan calendar will end ."

What did you mean by that then?

And there are many 2012 fora and I know hawking.
I don't make theories, I say that's what I believe.
All I'm saying nobody will know what happens on 2012.
But the fact stays, we will pass the galactic equator what is unknown terrority for mankind today.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I predict "something" will happen on may 5th 2050, I dont know what but it "could" be the end of the world.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I just don't believe why facts are so hard to believe.

At the galactic equator gravityt is the strongest!
The long count ends on december 21, 2012.

By some amazing coincidence, not only will we be intersecting with the Galactic Equator, but we will be doing this precisely aligned with the center of the Galaxy where there is maximum mass! More mass means more gravity. More gravity means more influence from those barycenters in our Sun. That means exponential increases in solar disruptions -- all coinciding on the same day! Whew!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
cannafarmer can you give a reference to the crossing of our solar system of the galactic equator ???

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Look at wikipedia . There it says that some "2012 experts" think it ends on the 23rd of the 12th of 2012 .

We have a calender , it shows seconds , minutes , hours , days weeks , months , years , leap years and it ends on the 31st of december every year and nothing happens . Its just as acurate as the mayan calender is supposed to be and it wasnt made by aliens .

The alignment of "all" the planets in the solar system with the galactic center isnt exact , its near .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
questions for nasa on 2012, solar activity (we had a "solar max" in 2000 during the real planetary alignment, which did about jack all other than pretty auroras)

http://www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/StarFSubj.htm

under 7c. mostly consists of the guy trying not to laugh.

a few excerpts...

Nothing much will happen to the universe or Earth and planets in December 2012. It is the time when the Maya calendar, which is quite sophisticated and has long cycles, will end (I think) its 5th cycle and start its 6th. It's like your car's odometer going past 499,999 to 500,000.
The universe has no center, by the way. Our Milky Way galaxy has one, for sure, and a big black hole sits there (I have written about it) but I am not sure it has much influence on us. If its rotation axis were pointed at Earth, telescopes might see a lot of X-ray and radio noise from it, but we are too far for any large effect, also it probably rotates the way the galaxy does, and therefore we are looking at its equator.

The positions of the planets on 21 December 2012 are not remarkable... Perhaps more meaningful is a star map for that day, shown on that site, with positions of Sun, Moon and planets marked. As you can see, these objects are all close to a continuous curve--the blue line on the map of the preceding web site--and the elongation E is the angle between them and the Sun. Mercury is west of the Sun and therefore above the horizon, as are Venus and Saturn; the other planets are below the horizon and not visible.

No solar eruption has ever been found to affect the solid Earth. Their energy is too small, and almost all of it is dissipated outside the breathable atmosphere. No earthquakes follow CMEs.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
@God - i dont know why you even bother with this thread. 10 minutes of research is all it takes to see its all bullshit. the Mayans thought a year was exactly 360 days long. their greatest achievement was the invention of the rubber football. you arent a doctor, you dont have to treat anybodies delusions

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
he is a very patient god..

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
There is no prove!
But there is prove our sun is getting more active.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yup . I know that . I`m just concerned about people spreading confused shit and other victims believing it . I feel strongly that we should break out of the dark ages and start to go forwards before idiots start burning people again . I know its often pissing against the wind and futile but i`m willing to sacrefice my time and my life to try to try to help people . If the only answer was to take every grain of sand on every beach in the universe and count it and put it in line i would start doing it . I love life , i love the world , i love humanity and the rest of nature , i love you to and i`m willing to do anything no mater how small and no mater how small the chance of sucsess is to save paradise .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
questions for nasa on 2012, solar activity (we had a "solar max" in 2000 during the real planetary alignment, which did about jack all other than pretty auroras)

Yep but only now NASA warns for up to 50% more solar activity due to solarstorms!

And the galactig passing has already happend!
IT'll only be at the strongest point december 2012.

It is something we just have to wait out!
It is not about a planetary alignment I am talking about!

druglessdouglas a dit:
@God - i dont know why you even bother with this thread. 10 minutes of research is all it takes to see its all bullshit. the Mayans thought a year was exactly 360 days long. their greatest achievement was the invention of the rubber football. you arent a doctor, you dont have to treat anybodies delusions

Oh really? Then why is it till today still the most accurate calender ever build?
Our calender isn't even that correct. That's why every four years one day less in februari.
To make it fit!

@God,
You may think what you want, I just ask myself why so many ancient cultures left these traces behind. It has a reason.
I myself am against people who talk about planet X/Niburu. I don't believe in planets orbitting 3600 years around the sun, that sounds more like a comet/astroid. However, I don't know the facts on that issue, So I don't judge.

It's just a believe, don't get so pissed about it man :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Theres one thing in believing and another in trying to convince other people that your private theorys are facts even after being presented with facts .