Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The end of Time at the center of the Universe

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Cannafarmer a dit:
LOL Humans are so vain
Stop thinkin in earth, I've always been talking about the entire solar system
THE HELIOSPHERE

the heliosphere doesn't orbit the galaxy faster than the earth does. it takes 140 million years for the sun--and hence the heliosphere--to orbit the galaxy once

life forms resembling humans have been around for less than 0.1% of that

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
EARTH IS IN THE HELIOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!
SO HOW CAN WE ORBIT LESS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take dope, ok! be a psychonaut!!!! BUT DONT GET THIS FUCKED UP PLEASE!!!

YOU REALLY DO GET ME MAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the heliopshere contains EARTH!!!!!!!!!
so we can't orbit less faster then the heliosphere does, CUZ WE ARE IN IT!!!!
stop trying to makee a point while you don't know what you are talking about!!!
I love discussing with you guys, but don't try to make me look bad for something that isn't worth it!

our heliosphere:
350px-Heliosphere_drawing.gif

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Cannafarmer a dit:
EARTH IS IN THE HELIOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!

yes. i know what the heliosphere is.

read the above post again. the sun is the (obvious) center of the heliosphere. the vast majority of everything in the heliosphere orbits the sun. the sun takes 140 million years to orbit the galaxy. the earth orbits the sun. the earth takes 140 million years to go around the galaxy.

SO HOW CAN WE ORBIT LESS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we don't. i never said we did and have no idea where you are getting that from.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Why are you trying to tell me the sun is in the center of our heliospehere? I knew that! that isn't the issue
The sun has always been in the middle of our solar system!
That wasn't the issue though
I said the sun is getting more active, because our entire solar system is warmiong up!

And no, it takes 26500 years to orbit the milky way.
Please show me what your point is based on.
NASA.GOV would be ok

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
the galaxy is 100,000 light years across. if we orbited the galaxy in 26,000 years we would need to be traveling at multiple times the speed of light and the galaxy would fly apart not to mention breaking the laws of physics.

here's a nice little article on the sun talking about how it orbits the galaxy. i was wrong. more recent measurements put the orbit at about 225 million years, not 140 million as i learned it before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Way galaxy at a distance of approximately 26 000 or 27 000 light-years from the galactic center, moving generally in the direction of Cygnus and completing one revolution in about 225–250 million years. Its orbital speed was thought to be 220 ± 20 km/s, but a new estimate gives 251 km/s[13]. This is equivalent to about one light-year every 1,190 years, and about one AU every 7 days.

i quoted a source, but that isn't where i learned these things from. i have had a love of learning astronomy since i first looked up and saw the stars.

the universe is far bigger and grander than we can imagine.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
NASA can't even put our galaxy in chart!
And you give this?
It was pretty near though, try harder :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It was pretty near though, try harder

oy vey! all the sources are quoted on wikipedia. look em up!

this isn't esoteric astronomy or anything, it's pretty basic. and my workday just finished, i don't get paid enough to teach astronomy 101.

take dope, ok!

workday over. i guarantee you i'll be pretty baked in about 15 minutes

peace!

:weedman:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Cannafarmer a dit:
Prove me nothing will happen!
I have nothing to prove, cuz I stated nobody will know what will happen.

have you heard of the principle of parsimony? you are the one providing spectacular claims so is natural people ask you to provide spectacular evidence.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
we orbit it approximately every 140 million years or so.. not 26,000..

the galactic alignment is something else entirely. just the way the sun lines up with the earth and the galactic center from our point of view
Cannafarmer, please attentively read this sentence again. It is correct, and it is not in disagreement with what you are talking about, just that it is a bit more precise. I know what you are talking about (I've read everything written by David Wilcock and he explains it elaborately), and I also understand what st.bot.32 is talking about.

In general it seems you're inclined to misunderstand what others are trying to say.

Anyway, shift happens.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
@ST.BOT

About space, very little is known!
All are based on logic asumptions!
Please understand many scientist still believe EARTH is the middlepoint of our universe. That is just playing dumb.

There are recently new discovery's that shows that light bounces off while the hubble explores them.
That means it is very hard to escalate the distance between stars.

We are not that far yet!
Of course wikipedia is a nice source, but not everything on is can be correct.
It's based on today's knowledge of space.
And that means all can change in an blink of an eye when new theories are proven.

At Cadecus, I alraedy told you there are many sorts of alignments. 2012 is a GALACTIC alignment, no planets.
Look at the link of NASA I gave yesterday, that's where stars (solar systems) align with a black hole.

Even on 2012 we will align with some planets, but we can align with a black hole as well.

I try to understand with you guys are saying, but the hole issue is nobody knows what will happen.
And I'm trying to tell you guys we will pass the galactic equator, and that's for today's mankind unknown terrority!

I respect you guys, but I have my own truth just like you guys have.

6348296_fe3eb53760.jpg

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I wonder what would happen if a mathematician came and would say: "dudes, sorry, we calculated wrong but the mayan calendar will end 2042 and not 2012" ..........

...cool down...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont wonder , i know what would happen if esoteric loonys asked about their personal 2012 or galactic alignment theorys on a nasa or hawking forum .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
no, I mean, if the calendar REALLY would end on 2042. Imagine how many lives and hopes and whatever would suddendly end :wink:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
that would be terrible, another 34 years of arguing, 4 should be enough.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I wasnt answering your post . I thought yours was good . The 21st of the 12th 2012 isnt the date that all "Experts" think that the mayan calendar will end .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
I dont wonder , i know what would happen if esoteric loonys asked about their personal 2012 or galactic alignment theorys on a nasa or hawking forum .

esoterics (and many religions) pick and choose whatever science happens to fit their purposes, and discard science completely when it doesn't.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I wasnt answering your post . I thought yours was good . The 21st of the 12th 2012 isnt the date that all "Experts" think that the mayan calendar will end .

sorry :wink: how do you mean that?

that would be terrible, another 34 years of arguing, 4 should be enough.

on the other hand, what would happen if we found out that it was on the 9.11.2001?? Conspiracy²! Or that it was yesterday......did you also feel a strange shift in your minds...?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"sorry how do you mean that ? "

Sorry how do you mean that ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I just thought that this date was the """""official""""" date. (I never informed myself about this stuff). And you said that """""experts""""" say that it is not, so I wondered how´s that. :wink: