Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hello people, i just wanted to share some thoughts and wanting to know what you guys think of this.

I just finished with visiting my round of conspiracy sites, and on one of this sites i found a link to an article that says that fluoride seems to have some negative effects on the pineal gland.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pin ... -1997.html

The last view days i also read some stuff about codex alimentarius, i think some of you already have read about this. Because i wanted to more about it, i came across many articles that stated how bad fluoride seems to be. And the most crazy thing is that company's put this substance in our food, in the water in toothpaste etc.

If all the articles about the codex alimentarius are true, and if there is really a conspiracy going on and the spineal gland has something to do with spirituality, then maybe something strange is going on... Because if it really is damaging the spineal gland, then this would not be good for our spiritual lifes.

I've read a lot conspiracy theories, and i must say that the most theories are all crap!! But the conspiracy about the codex alimentarius, which is well documented, made me think. Would they really poison us? Or try to spiritual kill people? Why are there so many bad substances in our food? I am not paranoid, but i do not understand why these substances are in our food/water.

Well i am going to take a nap and think tomorrow about it.

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Flouride used to be used as rat poison and they used to use mercury to purify water .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
sorry, im in a funny mood

i was listening to this:

when i started reading this thread. synchronicity

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The musics good but the singing spoils it . Has he destroyed his penile gland with flouride water ?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
It seems to be accepted that Fluoride is harmful, not only to the pineal gland but it can cause bone diseases, psychiatric problems, and yup cancer too. And still they add it to tap water in some countries because it gives you stronger bones etc...

As a little kid I would never brush my teeth using toothpaste, and I never really knew why. As a kid the pineal gland is a lot bigger than in mature humans.

Maybe it's farfetched, but I sure am going to try and avoid Fluoride from now on.

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
I bought a parodontax fluoride toothpaste today, thanks for the information! :P
Normally i use parodontax without fluoride.

I've heard about this, but never really studied it. You also hear a lot of "use fluoride it's good for your tooth" -propaganda, so i don't know what to think about this.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe it is really good for the teeth, but at the same time bad for the pineal gland??

and maybe it is only bad for the pineal gland, if it gets in big amoutns into your digesting system?? = drinking fluoride water ???

peace.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
There's hardly any toothpaste available in Germany that doesn't contain fluoride. It seems to be a fact that fluoride strengthens the teeth - but there's always a warning on toothpaste not to swallow it.
However, when I was a kid I was given fluoride pills to strenghthen my teeth. At least it worked for the teeth, I guess - I still have them all :)

I bought some salt recently and realized there was hardly any salt available that didn't contain fluoride (not secretly, it says so proudly on all the boxes "+ Fluoride"). I don't know who started that shit, I mean there's always been salt with iodide and this is not a bad thing because you can really get sick if you don't get iodide, it's an essential mineral for the body. But then some company started marketing salt with iodide plus fluoride and people seemed to buy it...

However for those of you who think "we are being deliberately poisoned with fluoride" think twice. Green tea contains fluoride, some types of fish contain fluoride, mineral water contains fluoride (naturally!). It's a matter of the dose. I don't want my tap water or my salt to contain extra fluoride because I am already using fluoride toothpaste and I drink green tea and/or mineral water once in a while. I don't think that small doses of fluoride do any harm, I just don't want to be "dosed" with it artificially.

tribble

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2006
The study was turned down, or why is there no "real" copy in the net, like pubmed or another scientify source?

there is another study from the same guy, 2001, there he states "Fluoride does not accumulate in brain. Of all tissues, brain has the lowest fluoride concentration [Jenkins, 1991; Whitford, 1996; Ekstrand, 1996]. It is generally agreed that the blood-brain barrier restricts the passage of fluoride into the central nervous system. "

more on that topic: http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

so, just say: you got into the trap of conspiracy theory..

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
There are 2 main forms of fluoride, That which is naturally occuring and that which is inorganic.

Wiki a dit:
Both organofluorine compounds and inorganic fluorine containing compounds are called fluorides.

Fluorine-containing compounds range from potent toxins such as sarin to life-saving pharmaceuticals such as efavirenz, and from inert materials such as sulfur hexafluoride to the highly reactive chlorine trifluoride. The range of fluorine-containing compounds is vast because fluorine is capable of forming compounds with all the elements except helium and neon.

I guess you should find out what form of fluoride they are adding to your water supply before you start throwing the term "Conspiracy Theorist" around... :roll:

P.S. It cannot possibly be true that fluoride cannot pass the blood-brain barrier becuase some of the most famous anti-depressants (I.E. Fluoxetine AKA Prozac) rely on this action of administration. Fluoride in the nervous system is something unusual it seems as it stores in the liver but at the right concentration there would be no stopping it. Also, what about the effects on the thyroid, pineal and other glands of the body?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Sticki a dit:
There are 2 main forms of fluoride, That which is naturally occuring and that which is inorganic.

Wiki a dit:
Both organofluorine compounds and inorganic fluorine containing compounds are called fluorides.

Fluorine-containing compounds range from potent toxins such as sarin to life-saving pharmaceuticals such as efavirenz, and from inert materials such as sulfur hexafluoride to the highly reactive chlorine trifluoride. The range of fluorine-containing compounds is vast because fluorine is capable of forming compounds with all the elements except helium and neon.

I guess you should find out what form of fluoride they are adding to your water supply before you start throwing the term "Conspiracy Theorist" around... :roll:

P.S. It cannot possibly be true that fluoride cannot pass the blood-brain barrier becuase some of the most famous anti-depressants (I.E. Fluoxetine AKA Prozac) rely on this action of administration. Fluoride in the nervous system is something unusual it seems as it stores in the liver but at the right concentration there would be no stopping it. Also, what about the effects on the thyroid, pineal and other glands of the body?

excellent, and correct, fluoride is there for the wrong reasons

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Sodium Fluoride - Biproduct of aluminum production, put in rat poison, faucet water, tooth pastes, mouth rinses, dental treatments, Nazi ghettos and concentration camp water supplies. Conflicting data on benefits...

Calcium Fluoride - Naturally occures as fluorite. Many benefits. Commonly confused with Sodium Fluoride...

Solution: Decalcify Pineal Gland by discontinuing the drinking of faucet water or filtering it. Fermented Blue Skate Liver oil. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. Lemons. Garlic. Methylsulfonylmethane. Sun gazing the hour after sunrise and/or the hour before sunset. Chanting "Though"?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
you cannot filter flouride out of the water.....tell us about the benefits of any form of flouride (not the dental part)....I am very skeptical of any benefits whatsoever

the LD50 is about 4 grams per kilogram.....doesnt sound safe to me

per the MSDS- "acute oral toxicity"

"mutagenic"

come ON

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocalcemia

edit- after doing some reading I have found contradictory claims to the msds, one saying 'relatively harmless due to its 'extreme insolubility'.....I do know that ANY form of flouride/flourine is NOT in any way necessary for health....if it is 'extremely insoluble'
then that cuts both ways, and neither benefit nor harm should come from it

but why take chances???? there are instances when enzymes may be able to crack it open, and again, there has been a LD50 demonstrated on mammals in the laboratory.

I would not go near 'anything' flouride if I could help it

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Reverse osmosis can remove as much as 90% of fluoride from tap water, However scientist refer to RO water like a vacuum in the atmosphere becuase it has the potential to absorb minerals to regain its natural equilibrium. Water is also a solvent when pure and has a PH of about 6.3, There is alot of debate about whether RO is good for you to drink or not because of the above statements.

I have read that drinking it in small bursts, like over a week or 2 would work well as a detox but prolonged exposure could result in osteoporosis. I have never drank more then a glass in a day and no more then 2 a week at present, But people do drink it on the regular and have for years.

Any one got any more info?