Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Church of Satan

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Mikey you have no fault and you didnt say anything was fact . I thought what you said was good and was glad for the opertunity to talk about it . Keep coming up with ideas and keep telling us them . When i say somthing anti its anti the idea not anti you or anyone else .

You said that maybe there is no come up or down because our body is used to it . That would also rule out a come up or down with smoking or injecting DMT intra veinously so it cant be true .

"you wanna say death is no more than a drug in the brain ???"

I think you mean the experiences we have when we are dying . The theory that what we percieve when we die is a drug experience is old . It is often said its a release of body canabinoids , adrenalin , brain transmiter chemicals and body opioids . Lately DMT has been added to the list . The problem is that DMT is far more active than the others even when they are experienced together . How could that chemical coctail be so balanced that a person consciously and calmly experienced the pleasant and clear drug effects of the other chemicals and get a noticable DMT effect without the DMT taking over and obscuring the others ?

Do you know where i can watch " Perception -The reality beyond matter " please ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"Do you know where i can watch " Perception -The reality beyond matter " please ?"

you can find it in a thread in the "watch that video" section

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks Brainy but i`m a lazy bastard and am sick of looking through whole sections for things . Is it the video Caduceus posted from uncle Rick ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i don't know what you mean, but here's what you wanted you lazy bastard :P

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wow !!! I just learned something from you . = Being a lazy bastard pays......

Hast du lust mir ein sandwich zu machen.............

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
off topic. ancient Egyptians believed the soul was weighed against a feather by Ma'at, the godess of truth

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Meduzz a dit:
Indeed, where it goes wrong is the myths being used as a tool to obtain power, with christian hell as a nice example. But most of these myths can be very interesting when interpreted metaphorically: for example hell or heaven could be being on your death bed in retrospect of your life?

I have an interesting theory about heaven/hell after dying. If your brain produces a huge amount of DMT when you die, could that mean that you're then kind of tripping forever? Then how you lived your life would make the difference between heaven or hell :P

But that's just a stoned man's theory :weedman:

EDIT: sorry for going off-topic

EDIT2 (hadn't read the whole topic):

god a dit:
I think you mean the experiences we have when we are dying . The theory that what we percieve when we die is a drug experience is old . It is often said its a release of body canabinoids , adrenalin , brain transmiter chemicals and body opioids . Lately DMT has been added to the list . The problem is that DMT is far more active than the others even when they are experienced together . How could that chemical coctail be so balanced that a person consciously and calmly experienced the pleasant and clear drug effects of the other chemicals and get a noticable DMT effect without the DMT taking over and obscuring the others ?

Death is probably the most intense experience to live. It happens only once in a lifetime. So when it happens, your body may kind of panic, cause it's so new and intense, and unleash all the adrenalin, cannabinoids and opioids that he can as a reaction. Then when it realises it is going to die, it unleashes a huge amount of DMT (can't find the reason why it takes this decision though... maybe because it feels like it is going to sleep forever so it thinks it need a huge amount of DMT for eternal dreaming?)

The release of adrenaline and opioids, though, shouldn't be attributed to death directly I think (unless it's a painful death), but more to the fear of dying.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The big 64000$ questions are.........Whats the evolutionary advantage of it ? And how did the body learn to do it and then pass the ability on to its children ?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
About your reply GOD:
I know you were not attacking me,thats all the point of the forum to talk about and argue about any Ideas :) I just showed a new theory,that will be discussed. We don't really know nothing yet. Dr.Strassman also addmited,that its a crawling idea of explanation. Our body(especially brain) still holds many mysteries 8)