Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The big international Psychonaut.com meeting

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

Wich location do you think is best?

• Peru

Votes: 2 8,0%
  • Goa

Votes: 12 48,0%
  • Brazil

• Jamaica

• Hawaii

Votes: 4 16,0%
  • Thailand (you don't want to get caught here)

Votes: 3 12,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Jakobien a dit:
What about Burning Man?

YES!

I'm going in '09 anyway. Would be nice to meet some of you there.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Alright. Goran hasn't PMed me back about his hookup with his attractive shamanic activities.

But, so far, it looks like the trip is set for July 2010, in Peru. Now we need to find out what we'll do there. I'll PM you guys pretty soon.

PS. Sorry about my disappearance from the forums for the last period of time... I was caught up in game reality XD

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
AFTER MY SUICIDE ATTEMPT, OK!, IT HAS NOT BEEN ATTEMPT BUT VERY NEAR IT, I HAVE RISEN MYSELF LIKE PHOENIX AND RECOMMENDED IDEA OF VISITING PERUVIAN SHAMAN, TOURIST VISIT, BIG MEETING OF PSYCHONAUT FORUM MEMBERS.
THE HARD CORE ONES! BAND OF BROTHERS!HERE IN CROATIA I HAVE 2 GUYS WHO WILL GO WITH ME NEXT SUMMER TO PERU. 12 MONTHS (15-16) IS ENOUGH, TO MUCH IN MY EYES!

SO MINIMUM 3 GUYS (INCLUDING ME) ARE GOING TO VISIT PERU NEXT SUMMER. I HAVE PLANED THIS TRIP MORE THEN 2 YEARS! SO I HAVE PLACED DEATH LINE FOR NEXT SUMMER. SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY OR DEPENDS HOW MUCH CAN&WILL PARENTS GIVE THEIRS MONEY.

I COULD BORROW MONEY TO ANYONE! IF SOMEONE NEEDS CASH FOR TRIP, HE-SHE CAN COUNT ON ME!! NEXT SUMMER MY POCKETS WILL BE FILLED WITH MONEY, I AM NOT MATERIALISTIC BASTARD ("sword"-lol) SO SUCH PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED FOR MINIMUM 2 AND MAXIMUM 5 SOULS!

ALSO I BELIEVE THAT MORE OF US CAN PRESERVE MORE MONEY THEN WE NEED, AND HELP EACH OTHER.
TRIP WILL LAST SOME 3 WEEKS. IF GUERRILLA DOESN'T ABDUCT US! :wink:
90% OF CASH WILL BE EATEN BY AIR LINES. BUT THIS COULD ALSO AVOIDED! WHAT WE ONLY NEED TO DO? RESERVE OUR TICKETS 6 MOUNTS BEFORE AND RESERVE THEM FOR TOURIST PURPOSE! MORE THEN 60% OF NORMAL PLANE TICKET IS GOING TO BE CUT OF FROM CLASSIC-NORMAL PLANE TICKET. BELIEVE ME! MUCH MORE CHEAPER!

HEAR YOU

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I'll PM everybody on their thoughts of going there on summer 2009 tomorow.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Is summer (june-august) a good time to visit Peru? How's the climate? It's winter there then, but is it still okay?

I was planning on going to burning man next year and then go down in to mexico in the fall, then flying to peru around november/december...

If it's better to go to Peru in the summer, I will be glad to join you guys.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think peru is a way cool idea... i don't knoiw if i can join you guys but i hope i can, because i'd love to be present at the big itnernatainonal psychonaut meeting!!! i read that in the peruvian winter it's like 16-22°C or somethin and the weather mostly cloudy and rainy.

also i got to check out some stuff with my life because i don't know whats goin on, but hopefully i can go to peru with the amazing psychonaut community next year!! 8) :mrgreen:

but also other countries would be cool like thailand, but maybe some country is more adequate than others for our evil purposes. :D :D but peru is alright for sure i always wanted to go there, but hadn't had the chance... the good thing about peru also is that i speak spanish perfectly... :p

well and also the shaman thing ... so we can first heal our spirits and then we can go party :)

peace bros!!

:weedman:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
June to august sounds very nice, could very well be possible that I make it! :)

G

Invité
Sadly Summer 2009 is not an option for me :' (

Oh well, I suppose it won't be the last opportunity ;)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I don't know yet. I'd love to come, but it's a long time, and many things will happen during this time ;)

I'll see.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sadly Summer 2009 is not an option for me :' (

Oh well, I suppose it won't be the last opportunity Wink

Me also. Next summer is too soon for me. I was not even sure about the summer of 2010. I am offically attending The University of British Columbia in the fall. I have taken out $45,000 that I know owe to the bank. It is scary. But I will try to raise some money, but I very highly doubt I will have enough. I cannot work a lot of hours durning University due to the work load. Almost a forsure no, but like always, I will try.

PEACE & LOVE

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I'd like to know what you guys are planning to do there, concrete plans... study with a shaman? do a few sessions of this and that? join an indigenous community and learn from them? party every day in one of the discotecas in cusco (full of 18-year old european chicks i can guarantee, haha)? what exactly?

I'll be in Argentina 2009 and 2010 so a trip to peru is easily arranged, although time is the enemy; i want to travel patagonia as well.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
next summer is a possibility if im a good boy and actually save some cash this year then i could probably do it. However im also saving for school so im gonna do my best, right now i suck at saving money but hopefully ill have enough cash by next summer to go on this trip!

pinch_sins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mai 2008
return flight from UK seem to cost around £700-£1200. For me its just about the money really - does anyone know how to get the flights cheaper?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
You can probably get deals with websites like Experian.com or something, I'm not sure. 2009 would probably be too soon for me as well, but things change. :D

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Thanks to Goron's suggestion on another thread *BUMP* Let's start seriously talking about this guys!

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
The plan was Peru, as Goran was saying, it's very cheap and inexpensive there, you just need to save for plane ticket. I may end up trying to drive down there. :p

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Fucken a! I'll be there. I voted for Peru.

Brazil has too much danger involved. The people there are good but the political corruption and gangs there are real and they are dangerous. Hawai is... a bad idea, too expensive, depending on where one stays, but the trip would still be too expensive for a lot of us. Thailand is way too risky, apparently.

What's the date for this event again?
Cheers

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well ! To be honest, I have not seen any of those places mentioned above but I really want to visit GOA, PERU and THAILAND.