Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The big international Psychonaut.com meeting

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

Wich location do you think is best?

• Peru

Votes: 2 8,0%
  • Goa

Votes: 12 48,0%
  • Brazil

• Jamaica

• Hawaii

Votes: 4 16,0%
  • Thailand (you don't want to get caught here)

Votes: 3 12,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
user_1919 a dit:
Ok, I have a major change in plans now. I have no clue what I am doing with my life anymore. I was planning on attending University, but didn't get accepted to Bachelor of Science, rather I got accepted to Bachelor of Arts, which I don't really want. I don't know what marks they are looking for, because I was 1% under average for a scholorship(86%). I have no fucking clue what I want to do with my life, so I think I may be flying down there, sooner than planned, to figure out what I actually want in life.

PEACE & LOVE
Can't you go in as a Bachelor of Arts and then switch majors to science?

And I can't vote for some reason. I was going to vote for Peru, though.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I don't know how this works Rymmen. If you know, can you please explain. I was thinking on maybe taking Cultural Anthropology.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
user_1919 a dit:
I don't know how this works Rymmen. If you know, can you please explain. I was thinking on maybe taking Cultural Anthropology.
Are you studying in Canada?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Tiax a dit:
Can't figure how I missed this thread until now :shock:

I voted Thailand, even if the law sucks hardcore, I'm ok to be more careful in order to enjoy the jungle, isles, parties, whatevah this country has to offer (a friend of mine told me it's like the new Goa!)

I think that it'll be good to keep a trace of everyone's disponibility, that's why I created this:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html ... srmtf78ys9

The interface isn't really optimal for such wide possibilities, so if you know something similar which you think would be better suited for our needs, let's use yours instead !

You don't need to register, just type in your nick, check the dates that are ok with you, and press okay.

If your disponibilites are outside of the current range of dates, just tell me, I'll extend it accordingly.
Awesome work, man! =D

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
This thread just caught my eye! I voted Peru, and I would definitely show up. :D

I say South America because I could actually drive down there. Let's keep the topic alive!

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
If my affairs are in order, I am going to attempt it.

I will keep a careful watch on the topic.

Hope it happens.

( South America!!!!!!! ) :)

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
It looks like it's gonna be Peru. We should then move on to find the time period, the amount of time that we spend together (I'm guessing some might want to get there earlier or leave later, or something along those lines)... I'm thinking we should use Tiax's thing. I'll be PMing everyone that showed interest in this thread about it.

I'll contact Goran and ask him if he can track down that tour thing that he suggested in the old thread.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
:D:D

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
As I've got a really hard time planning this ahead I'd like to ask you guys to form a consensus and maybe allowing me to decide wether or not I want/am able to come at a later time?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello everyone,

I am not 100% positive I can come up with money for this adventure. I would love to come, and I am going to try everything in my power to come. University had been worked out. I am planning on getting a Major in Culture Anthropology, and taking science electives. After my second year, I will enter what they call Dual Degree in BA and BS, which I earn a degree in BA and BS, which my BS degree will be Pharmacology. I am planning on getting a loan for University, but I still have to pay interest on my loan. So money will be tight, but I still want to come. We will see what happens, I don't want to miss out on a one in a life time experience. I am planning on quitting pot; it is a nasty habit that eat my money. So we will see. Does it have to be planned out this far in advance that we know everyone who is coming, or can I tell you guys in a year or so, when I have some money saved up, and I can tell you forsure. I don't want to let you guys down by saying I'm going to come, and then when the time comes, have not enough money. Anyways, how much money do you think such an adventure is going to cost? I know cermonies are quite expensive; Ayahuasca or San Pedro I believe range from $800-$2000, depending on where you go. That includes 3 weeks of stay, food, and 3 drinks also though.

PEACE & LOVE

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Anything can happen, guys. =)

Silv, I'll make a note of that.

19, awesome, man. I'm sure you'll work everything out for the best. =) I'm taking a semester (at least) off before I go (grudgingly) to college.

People, don't be afraid to participate just because you aren't 100% sure you're going. None of us are 100%, but the only way that it could possibly happen is if we make at least some ballpark plans, involving the greatest majority possible, and then work off that. =)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
People, don't be afraid to participate just because you aren't 100% sure you're going. None of us are 100%, but the only way that it could possibly happen is if we make at least some ballpark plans, involving the greatest majority possible, and then work off that. =)

Ok. Then I am going to plan as if this is going to happen. I want to do this so bad, I am going to try my hardest to get the money to go on this trip.

PEACE & LOVE[/i]

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Posted on Tiax's poll, I can schedule everything else around it. ^_^ Surprised not more people are doin it.

zdarian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mai 2008
This sounds really cool!!! I'm all about international gatherings!

I'm quite surprised most people have voted for Peru! I'm originally from South America myself, and it'd be cool to go to Peru! It's cheap and beautiful. However, I have no idea on how things roll there concerning our psychonautic ways, but I'm sure some of you know, because you voted for it hehe.

Please sign me in! I wouldn't miss this!

Cheers.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
What about Burning Man?
I know its in the States, but still...It's a personal aim of me to go there some time, maybe even with a cool artsy project or so, whatever...

Peru on the other hand is nice...there's lots of san pedro (and yage) that you can just buy on the market! :shock: :p

pinch_sins

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mai 2008
I'm quite new here, but I'm interested in this none the less. If I can get the cash and I'm welcome, I'd love to go :)