Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the "best" diet

Revend

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Août 2011
I am totally agreed with you. There are lot of diet plans but fruits and vegetables are best diet food. I don't like to eat fast food. I like simple and natural food because these food have no any side effect so these food are best for diet.

Jason Drakes

Banni
Inscrit
29 Août 2011
In my opinion the best diet which contains less carbohydrates and contains less fats. The best diet should include fruits and vegetables and meat.

F

Fabian

Invité
Thank you for sharing this best diet article here, If every person can follow the directions and
take proper food which helpful for human body then make sure no one can disturb due to illness.

Ahab1111

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2011
The best diet to lose weight is:
Do running
Swimming
Jumping
Use low carb diet food and do no t eat before sleep

H

hanrry

Invité
I am quite health conscious so i always try my best to eat healthy and spend a healthy,fit life,Which is necessary for today busy hard world.I mostly consist on vegetables,fruits,beans,juices and water also.However brown rices have many health benefits (and are the only ones i eat). and if you soak the rice overnight before cooking (as in sprouting) then it becomes even better (and more like a vegetable).

A

austin432

Invité
The best diet i think is fresh salad and vegetables and fruits are very important role specially apple, banana, orange, egg also very good diet for our health and body, fish is very good diet, meat also very important role, and coffee also very good diet and its reduce to the fat,

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I think that there is need to be having nutritious diet for becoming healthy and increasing longevity. Lots of green vegetables, fruits and plenty of water will work as body boost.

Avery

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Juin 2013
This diet looks amazing without any doubt but i guess there are some other diets which are more affecting and useful so its better to take a look on overall market than to decided which one should be taken.
I personally prefer paleo because that is something i call a diet.

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
you basically just poured out all the nutrients, most of the nutritional supplements we need to live healthy are h2o soluable and when you boil foods, those necessities end up in the h2o....

Alden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2013

Maria658

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Nov 2016
I was told by a friend of mine that going to a dietitian might help with my diet as I was gaining weight excessively. I was browsing the internet and found out that they have a good dietitian ([url]http://www.focusphysiotherapy.com/services/dietitian-services/[/URL] ) at this place called Focus Physiotherapy, near my place in Bolton. She is a registered dietitian and I think she can help me with the eating habits, health conditions and a good diet.

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
I tend to agree with ararat. Disclaimer; I have not read the book. It makes sense however, to listen to one's body PROVIDED the body is allowed to talk, and it has ears (tongue in cheek). Toxic body may send erratic requests for more toxins like sugar.
Healthy body will "place requests" for things that it needs.
We are all different. One man's cure will be another's poison. Not everyone can thrive on blood and high fat goat milk like the big and healthy Maasai tribe, famous for perfect, cavity free teeth.
There is no "best" diet. Raw food diet is neither "good", nor practical in cold climates.
Nature provides different foods for different people in different climate zones. IF there is any truth to eating according to the blood type, we also evolved to ingest/digest different foods depending on who our ancestors where (maybe hunters, maybe shepherds).
Last but not least we are not what we eat, but what we absorb. And that differs from person to person, too.
I am new here, and I hope we exchange ideas without judgment? If so, I hope that my two pennies will be accepted :)