Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sunset or Sunrise??

Which do you prefer??

• Sunset

Votes: 3 11,5%
  • Sunrise

Votes: 8 30,8%
  • Impossible to choose

Votes: 9 34,6%
  • Neither i dwell only in the darkness

Votes: 6 23,1%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Mr_Bigbud

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2011
Without thinking i say both of them !! As the sun goes down you dive with him to the other world and taste this world's magic. And then when he rises your consciousness rises up too, bringing some pieces from outer world.
Life is magical dance, and the night and sun dances remind me (human?) about that :)

Astwogate

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
27 Sept 2013
Sunrise!
I'm some kind of an owl (large pupils maybe ;) ) and the quietness of the night still present at the sunrise makes a very unique and confidential meeting with the sun.

The sunset is prone for a dive into the mysteries of the night, "insanity" and eerie feelings. This is a time my drugged mind love.
But in the end, meeting the sun is like coming back to life.

l'ancien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Juin 2016
Sunrise. With birds' song. Windows and shutters are opened. The light slowly awakes me, I'm making a lucid dream. The day starts, it's peaceful, my cats are still sleeping. No sounds, except this marvelous birds' song. The world is real. It's wonderful.

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
I love the sunset because the night usually brings a sense of fun or, at the very least, some rest. I used to get really freaked out if I saw the sunrise because it reminded me of looming responsibilities. I've done some work on that so I'm getting better with sunrises. But I still prefer a nice sunset.