Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sub-Conscious Control

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
During some of my numerous past LSD trips I've come in contact with these figures that I defined as 'Crazy Eye Children' (I was tripping when I named them of course) They're black sinister looking figures, blurred and only their profile glowing eyes and malevolent smiles are visible. They tend to come out of everything in my peripheral vision, sort of holographic shadow-like things. They frightened me when I first came in contact with them, but since then I've always just sort of studied them until I was distracted or they faded away.

Until two days ago where I had a trip where they surronded me for a good full two hours. They never really frightened me, but they did shock me a few times. Once when I had a pillow placed over my head, I removed a pillow and one was right in front of me coming out of the tv grabbing my arm. Even this really did not frighten me as they were still fake looking and I could clearly identify them with my own sub-consious.

However, I simply could not will them away. I meditated which did make them melt into brilliant colors and such for awhile, but then I'd remember why I was meditating and they'd pop right back up. The more I tried the more they kept coming back, I had cornered myself into my own sub-conscious mind-game.

Anyone have an experience like this or know anything helpful?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe you should ask them what they want you to do. If it is really your subconscious, this is a great opportunity to get to know thyself.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
agree with forkbender, don't fight the symptomes but go deeper, try to find out why they visit you and from what part of your mind//memory they originate

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Maybe you should ask them what they want you to do. If it is really your subconscious, this is a great opportunity to get to know thyself.
Well the thing is they aren't real enough to do that with (well at least the ones Ive come in contact with so far.) They're clearly just visuals.

However I did try something similar to this, and tried to focus on them hoping I could reveal a secret about them or something. Instead they became clearer and clearer until I was surronded b the little devils as if I could just reach out and touch them. And they became weirder and weirder as well, melting and giving off a hellish essence. It frightened me.

expedion

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Jan 2008
I've encountered these beings very extensively when I was a child (about 4 years to 11 years or something like that, without drugs ofcourse). The experiences I had were very vivid I might add, they use to visit me almost every single night. Also making heavy physical contact.

I believe these beings are not just hallucinated visuals. They are a by-product of something in your mind that has unlocked itself that makes you see them. You should definitely get deeper into them.

I still feel their presents almost every day when waking up in the middle of the night...

If you want any advice, information or just talk about it. I'm always available. You can PM me or just add me on your MSN.

- Expedion

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
A view weeks ago I had a mushroom experience.
I was alone in my house, and there where a lot of beings.
I was surrounded by people who where not there.

I had trips before on mushrooms and ayahuasca where I saw people.
Usually these people hold up there hands (like they want to give or receive something)
Or they stand by me watching over me.

This time there where a lot of these people and they where pulling me. I told them to stop pulling me and asked them who or what they are.They told me what they where and I felt the spirits of the ancestors rising up out of the darkness of the past and moving trough my body and mind up to the light. They travelled on a cloud of smoke, up to heaven.
Then there was a spirit who concealed herself behind mushroom hallucinations. Only her hands where visible, in her right hand was a staff or stick. She was swinging this staff from left to right initiating me into the secrets of the goddess

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
From wikipedia:

Hypnogogia

Also known as waking-sleep, hypnogogia is a documented physiological condition in which a person is part-way between sleeping and waking.[7] During hypnogogia, a person can be conscious and aware of their environment, but also in a dream-like state where they can perceive images from their subconscious. People experiencing waking-sleep commonly report the sensation of lights or shadows moving around them, as well as other visual hallucinations. A feeling of dread is also a sensation that occurs when experiencing hypnogogia. Hypnogogia is sometimes known as 'the faces in the dark phenomenon' because those who experience this state commonly report seeing faces while experiencing waking-sleep.[8] Similar hypothesis have been put forward linking this condition to a number of other apparent paranormal experiences, including alien abductions and paranormal nocturnal visitations.

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Psychoid a dit:
Hypnogogia
This is very interesting, not really helpful into my situation but still educating. It sounds like this state of mind can potentially open sub-conscious visuals very similarly to LSD.

However I'd like to make clear the hallucinations I experienced were much more vivd than blurry shadows with faces. It wasn't seeing something and seeing, 'boy that looks like a person!' it was much more, 'holy shit that man over there just stuck his tongue out at me.'

I'd also note, the shadow children were the last of a chain of hallucinations I saw moving throughout the walls (and pretty much everything in my field of view). It strated as a flow of simple images, a river of cats that morphed into arrows that morphed into spheres of light that morphed into eyeballs... ect.
Then the hallucinations developed into more complex stage. I only remember one instance from this stage but I know there were more, I remember I was looking at the TV which was off listening to an audio that had points were people talked. There was a reflection on the tv and in the reflection there was a man sitting and talking going along with the audio as if the tv were on.
It was after this that the shadow children came, being the most vivid visuals to that point. But they gradually died down within the hour I saw them.