Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Strange "dejavu"

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Insanity does not exist.
This is just another person who can't handle it saying it's insane.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I pretty much believe that insanity exhist...Hitler, Pol Pot, the guy who killed 32 at Virginia tech.
these are few people who, in my opinion, are the incarnation of insane

insane: in-(negation) sane (from sanus healthy in latin) non healthy either mentally or physically
someone who doesn't act in a way nature had the majority to act and causes damage to his/herself and or others is, in fact insane mentally.
then if colloquially i used insane i mean somone who acts differently from what society expects him to act
with this i didn't mean to say that we are in any way to conform to the rules of society to a 100% i apologize for the wrong wording :oops:

Getaphix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2007
trust me, insanity dont exist, unless theres a chemical base error. Then is DS, rather than the usuall expalnation of insanity, Being insane for having a thought or notion that it said to be obsurd or out of the norm... thing is who put these thoughts there in the first place?? they didnt jsu materialist out of thin air.. as much as we would like to think. thought placement is similar to dream placement, they bout an electrical pulse placed to biologicaly interprate our surroundings, yet one person chosses not accept the brainwashing of society that is the basis of all religion and is directally scrutinised for it..... O have spoken to many people in mental health care end ect, there idears arent down to earth.. not in the least... mostly its incoherant babling then you actully think about it and peice it together and it makes scence. einstien was considered insane beyond believe! for trying to prove ther thoreys of life ect ect if he were alive today they would have strapped im up a loooong time ago, stammped his forehead, slapped on a whiite jumpsuit and finally placed him in a 4X9... good bye E=MC2.

The problem with pointing the finger at titles, such as hitler, (dont cut my head off only useing him as an example), is that we dont know what was going on in his head!, others did. They minipulated and twisted till the distortion fitted the needs of a comunity. He was just a tool. insanity is a wall between the knowlege that humans have to constrain the society, religion the holder of the secrets snd the people whom tend to ''protect'' these secrects would be the first to utilise them for purposes such as this.

tis the fundemental flaw in the theory of a good freind i met whilst in, ''There is mental telepahy, and it is used in our societes to control the nature of things, but of this we do not speak.''...you speak of it your insane, slavery.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i don't agree with you on the concep of isanity ...i agree on the chemical basis of the whole thing though...but a person in mental hospital if he's no raper or killer is just a misunderstood person Einstein wasn't insane...i theink that people who are "mad" see beyond reality (ex. Van Gogh, Einstein, Mozart, Jesus, Buddha, Tesla etc etc) and society doesn't often let them be because it can't accept their bizzarre logic so they are labelled as insane, very few reach the level of enlightened and genious, those who are insane are those who cause harm therefore they are insane and definetly if they cause harm and they're not able to give a reasonable explanation they ought to be insane

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
however we are here to explore an aspect of the psyche, not insanity. i hope no one here is insane :)

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
maybe you guys are confusing insane with sick, ill, not feeling good in the mind?
:?

anyway, about the dreaming the future thing:

if i dream about this girl that i don't even know well, don't remember her name, didn't see her for at least 3 months, she's just a friend of a friend, and the dream impresses me so much that i write it down in my book of dreams (yeah, i have one, always) in the morning, because it was such a warm dream, and she wanted to be my friend in the dream, etc, and then later on that next day i go somewhere and.. there she is!! for real, in my waking life.

what is this, then?

alice :?:

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
alice a dit:
anyway, about the dreaming the future thing:

if i dream about this girl that i don't even know well, don't remember her name, didn't see her for at least 3 months, she's just a friend of a friend, and the dream impresses me so much that i write it down in my book of dreams (yeah, i have one, always) in the morning,
There ...you see? Alice got his/her A of the day...she has a journal...good bravo we all should take example from her good girl keep it up
i still have to buy the notebook :oops:
alice a dit:
because it was such a warm dream, and she wanted to be my friend in the dream, etc, and then later on that next day i go somewhere and.. there she is!! for real, in my waking life.

what is this, then?

alice :?:
go to her and invite her for a coffe... it's the only way to find out.
AND do NOT tell her of the dream. not until you get to know her better
but be careful
sometimes dreams must be interpreted in the opposite way as well
in this i need to talk this over with someone i know who is more grounded on this subject i'll let you know on the possible meanings of the dream

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
What is that?
I think the same as we all have..
Predicting dreams..

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
oh, that's already a story come and gone, i now know this girl better, we're not friends, as i said before, i don't pay much attention to these dreams, i have them a lot, and i just like them, but i'm not very bothered about interpreting them, i was just asking because someone here was saying that this kind of dream is not predicting the future. well, if we consider that time doesn't exist, then it's not, but otherwise, i guess it is pretty much predicting the future.

alice :p

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I guess it just comes down to what you make of it... :roll:

Getaphix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2007
http://www.slate.com/id/2164996/

the mind is only another control mechanism for human's to exploit.. one day )if not right now) humans will be slaves to a thought process tha we wont be able to think further than because thoughts are only fed to us.

you only know between a-b no more. and you cant think further than b because it hasnt been given to you yet. mind contole, thing is that we cant prove it as i have said b4, just you try, this is called ''insanity''.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
oh my god what will be of us?

Getaphix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2007
Lion a dit:
Dantediv86 a dit:
oh my god what will be of us?

You don't want to know.
Just try to fight it!

:lol: - haha nah dude maby you got me wrong, i aint fighting it, hell i would be like anit drugs and about as square as a box an ipod comes in to go against the progression of humans as a species, but a certain amount of revolt is needed to allow for the freedoms not to be infringed as well as the progressions to happen.. .. thing is freedom is a fesard too...

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i agree on that but at the moment there seems to people who pretty much want to contol the world rathen than progress it for the good af mankind

sorry but this is making me nauseous

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Dantediv86 a dit:
i agree on that but at the moment there seems to people who pretty much want to contol the world rathen than progress it for the good af mankind

sorry but this is making me nauseous

People don't want to controll the world, people want to own the world.
They think it's theirs to take. But Mother Nature starts to say her thought..

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
And i'm totally with her :mrgreen:
btw
have you seen "an inconvenient truth"?

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
right back on topic people
i've talked to the doc and i'm gonna go see my screenings on Monday! wish me luck!

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I wish you luck, let us know what they said..

Peace & Enlightendement

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Good luck with your screening! hope that your brain is ok :)