Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

spicy food

Henrichon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
i love spicy foods to eat but although i am suffering from the severe problems of piles./ my ass really burns a lot when i move in toilet. but then also i love to eat spicy foods.......

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Henrichon a dit:
i love spicy foods to eat but although i am suffering from the severe problems of piles./ my ass really burns a lot when i move in toilet. but then also i love to eat spicy foods.......

Well, spicy foods may not help too much with that in that case... You might want to eat softer, easier to digest foods until you are all sorted out. Just to make things easier on your system...

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
spicy food can make you feel hot and sweat, hence it could be seen as some sort of inner heat process thing like for example opening the pores and also with body temperature it's always a matter of balance, because it has to be kept on a relatively constant level.....

Zetetic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2017
Mrboxey is correct. This thread is full of misinformation. Ulcers are primarily caused by Helicobacter pylori, not spices. Some drugs, like NSAIDS and aspirin can also cause erosion of the gastric lining. A search of PubMed will link to comparative studies of populations in Asia that consume large amounts of a variety of spices. There is no correlation between spice consumption and incidence of gastric ulcers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16621751