Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

some questions..

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I have a few questions about weed, lol just I have this bud right now that I just bought, and it is just THE BEST. I met this new dude, and he gives me this stuff that is just rediculous. I put a small 4gram sack in the bottom of my laundry hamper and double bagged it into a jacket pocket, and then the NEXT MORNING, my sister was complaining about it smelling like a skunk in the house.. It completely stunk the entire basement and that was in a matter of a few hours.. I didn't even smoke.. Now, I did smoke it.. I cant even not cough now. every like breath of air feels like I am taking a hit and I can't breath really, I cough alot now for some reason.. And I see colos like I am on mushrooms or something.. I keep seeing this like purple flooding with yellow like over flowing the room, and it look like just a gushing colored waterfall. .ITs weird.. Also, I see this eye, just one eye, it takes up my whole vision but there is a pupil in the middle of my vision adn the eye is bloodshot.. I can stuill see, but its like my third eye or something, I onl seen this before on dxm.. This stuff is just goncho.. I know it isn't laced or anything.. It is just more good than im used too, I normally jsut get mids, but this guy only has dank and its all I can even buy now.. I can't even walk, and if I stare at someting it can change.. This is so weird.. I can't even finish my SMALL BOWL. I have only hit it like 10x and I dont think I can take anymore.. Ho is this even possilbe>

Also, im fuxcking paranoid, I cant listen to music because I wanna hear everything else.. THis never happens.. wtf ? Lol I'm posting so many retarded threads tonigh :]

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
and I DO NOT understand why I sut smoked more. wtf is wrong with it!!!!!!

Yaj

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2009
Man where can I get some of this stuff? Sounds great!

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
plrrrrrrrrrrrrr the chronic