Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

some general health tips

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe it could be a topic for everyone who likes to share some tips or ideas or so ... i have a few... mostly simple common sense...for example it's a difference to scrape or scratch the skin just like that or with cloth in between. the same with breathing... and then for body armors, which means being too tense or unrelaxed.. maybe beating or tapping or simply shaking the body parts or the whole body... or stretching or other excercise like massaging the joints or maybe the ears lol.. basically to take the time to really feel your body properly at least once in a while... :Oo: :roll: or to take the time to remember feelings...
also it seems that holding the breath is something not all people can even do lol... i think that's a bit shocking...
furthermore i guess when walking, to roll the ball of the foot or what it's called like is something great. :p

what i have noticed with coughing is that it can make a difference whether to cough intentionally or just having to cough... because body functions can be suppressed consciously or unconsciously and that is certainly not always healthy... basically i just think human beings are not in all cases better under pressure even if or maybe especially if they apply the pressure by themselves. speaking of pressure i noticed it can make a difference whether or not to apply pressure when peeing...
then about sneezing or maybe burping or so i am not really sure lol.... for some people i find it more strange than others... or hiccup is something which i find quite strange...a friend of mine who used to smoke a lot got it sometimes after smoking. underpressure in the intestines? i guess probably something related to pressure and/or lack of pressure.. not really sure about it tho..
anyway... also i think sometimes really simple things can help if you know what you are doing... for example milk with honey or tea... it's a bit like knowing what the body needs in what moment or so by having experienced a specific feeling before. do you guys think it is only a myth or rumor that it can also help to drink something cold when it's cold and drink something hot when it's hot? i think it's interesting lol..
because i think especially in the hectic and stressful modern world society that is often being overlooked... the natural feeling or something like that which people have for their bodies. i tell you, i speak from experience when i say it's great if you can avoid hectic uncontrolled movements. ;)

it reminds me also a bit of a scence from a book... it's in a zoo and they put a sign saying some phrases that i don't remember right now and then something like "the most queer/strange/weird animal is the human"... if you ask me, there is a great truth in that. sometimes it's easier to look through people comparing them to animals. sometimes it's really sad but it can also be very funny... :-o :retard:
did you know that snakes can smell with their tongues?? i think it's interesting... but then thinking about humans in that context i found a bit strange...
anyway lol... i think tai chi and similar zen trainings or sports are great... :D of course if it's done right... same with walking or basically anything else... what does something supposedly healthy help if it isn't done in the right way or so? hmmm... just some ideas alright.. lol... :lol: :retard:

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
or what about yawning?? have people forgot how or when to yawn properly? and if yes why exactly? shit like that you know... makes you think for a second.
and maybe but only maybe it can be summed up that it possibly means it's great when people can produce good shit.

peace

Abraham123

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2013
I do try and exercise regularly, however, sometimes the schedule does get in the way, I tend to do prison style workouts while I'm working, You know a couple of push ups and sit ups here and there, and some weight lifting, I need to get back into the martial arts....

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
or hmm what about sleeping... i think sleep can be healing, too... maybe one factor that can make it not be so healing anymore is when we try to sleep when we're not "really" tired (for example when we only sleep because of a certain sleeping and waking rhythm pattern) and can't use the abundant energy otherwise or so... basically i mean the power of the sub- and unconscious mind... it seems they mostly can do more than the conscious mind, for some strange reasons or so... often it's exactly the conscious mind which can block the healing power... know what i mean??? :-o :)

peace