Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoke DMT

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
If you're good with chemistry you could extract it.

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
DMT is very hard to find on the black marked , i've asked many people who are selling drugs if they can fix some pure DMT for me but most of them never heard of the substance.

Drugs is ArT -..- De maatschappij dat ben ik niet

Kamizol

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2003
i have mimosa and i will try to extract DMT from this...

crystalinthestorm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2006
Order MHRB and do the extraction. I had smokable spice in 24 hours from when my MHRB appeared in the mail.

And DMT isnt something you look for.

DMT finds YOU,

regards
Crystal

P.S. Why would ask where to find a contolled substance online, are you a fed or something? geeze.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Could you guys please stop using huge avatars????

Noone wants to read a thread when half of their screen is covered with avatars!!!!!

*edit* this has been taken care of by the admins, thanks!

KILOGRAM

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Mai 2006
crystalinthestorm a dit:
P.S. Why would ask where to find a contolled substance online, are you a fed or something? geeze.

like there are no feds in other places...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I'm eager to hear about your experience .. can we expect a report? P-p-p-please .. (:

peace

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
have a nice journey HC

G

Invité
And, did you find the courage and how was it?
Now you got us all very curious :roll:

Monk543

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2006
DMT found me a while back, through a friend in a college chem class...

However, I was wondering if this will go bad over time? How dramatically will the potency be reduced? Will it become dangerous to use after time? Due to random events I never got a chance to try it, but I still have it.

It was stored inside a gell tablet, which was inside one of those brown little vials that people in movies use for cocaine. It's been in a cigarbox with other nicknacks in the basement.

Is there any danger to smoking it after an extended period in storage? One year, two, three, four, etc?

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
It should still be fine.Better to keep it in the freezer,but I've heard of some dude that smoked a 14 year old sample and it was still active.I don't know how it was stored though.But it would be best to store it in the freezer in an airtight amber vial.After a while it seems to change color slightly and turn pinkish,but it's not dangerous to smoke this.Your sample should be fine man.

Monk543

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2006
What a quick reply! Thank you!

and re: your good news, 'Halleluiah' :)

I hope, within a couple weeks, to take my maiden voyage. I'll report in if I discover something newsworthy.

spingerfitzengefühl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mai 2006
If anyone can get their hands on some high quality DMT, drop a dime cause I ain't no chemist, I don't have the equipment and on top of that they don't exactly call me Dr. Greenthumb :wink:

CU

F

fuuz3r

Invité
No one needs to be chemist to extract dmt from rootbark or grass. Different story with synthesising dmt, because that's one reaaaaal bitch thing to do.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
from what ive heard extracting clean dmt from phalaris is quite hard..

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
BombSki a dit:
from what ive heard extracting clean dmt from phalaris is quite hard..

That's why there is MHRB (Mimosa Hostillis Root Bark) 8), you can buy a 1000 grams for something like $145... In a month time I'll be home alone for quite a long time and I'll do my first extraction :)... Hope the yield will be good :P

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Entheonaut, one tip, I didnt have a great yield. Swim told me that is because I didnt have a PH meter and good ph seems to be essential.

Another tip, PH papers will NOT work with a darkbrownmuddish liquor ;)