Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Skunk

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
i tried charas once with a friend of mine, his pusher gave it to him for free ('cause they're good friends) just enough for a chillum and he smoked it with me... Without knowing what it was! he just said "i've got a present for you, man...".
Jesus! I was completely baked!
Yep, it's one of the best ash ever...

thesacraments

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
wOOt nice! howmuch should be put in the chillum? I'm gonna get me some :D I live about 45minutes driving from holland... sure i can find some there.

When i'm in holland i always take some different sorts... I try them each by each and i mix them in all ways that are possible...
In the past i had a little paper where i wrote all my feelings about the weed.

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
i can't tell you how much in grams, but consider that when I personally roll an average joint normally I put half a sigarette of tabacco and enough ash so i can't hardly taste the tabacco, just the ash; the tabacco is there just the help the ash burn easier. When you do a chillum a sigarette, or a sigarette and a half of TOASTED tabacco, and the rest loads of ash. Always remember to put nearly more ash than tabacco so you can't taste much of the tabacco... IT RUINS THE CHILLUM!
Apart from that time, i never had another chance to try charas, here in italy where i live it's incredibly difficult to find it! What a pity... :cry:

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Lytheon a dit:
Skunk is considert one of the more weak weed species in the netherlands, altough compared to Ganja from other lands it's strong.
Dutch weeds contain about 12 a 15 % THC, in other countries it's more like 5 or 6 %.

hmm it is not true "in other countries it's more like 5 or 6 %,I live in Turkey (u know here is the major drug bridge between Asia and Europe ...lol )and "the original genetics" comes from Iran,Iraq,Ketama,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Pakistan,India,Lebanon and the other East and the middle east countires to Europe and america
I dunno did u hear about the original Turkish Hash (the info about TR Hash in internet is totally lie,it is stupid americans' gossip...lol) In fact TR hash (the original one,pure sativa) has %32-33 THC and there are 3 kind of TR Hashs; TR genetic and crossed Iran+Ketama,TR genetic and crosses Afghanistani and TR genetic and crossed Lebanon
all they have %28-33 THC
When you smoke it...You can't even remember your name! lol