Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Skunk

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I must try it someday...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Ohhhhh That sounds wonderful.
I don't think we have it in the United States.... YET /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
heh, chillum is head-splitting, i'll buy some leather gloves this summer /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

what do you people do with the waste of your plants (leaves)? must try an extract with ethanol, the shit you get isn't strong but it smokes.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Yeah...I´ve seen the Sadus (holy men from India) smoking the Charas,It must be awesome!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Man getting charas is extremly fucked!
Once in a while i get some but they cost about 12,5€gr!

Here in portugal phew ppl smoke and know what charas is, I know lots o freaks and i have the privilege of being one of them!
Everyone knows me because of my holly smokes! /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Haha that's awsome!

I'm gonna have to come and visit portugal at some point in time. /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Charas is what my friend sent me by post, in the candles. Handroled & super quality !!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Ace, when you come here, naybe I can get a place for you to stay /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D

daze

Invité
high, nice to meet u.
i understand what u r saying, if u r lucky enough to be able to get to holland, and sample different weeds with there names alongside them, then it can be quite obvious which is which.
and lots of fun trying them all!
but if you've never been there.......
by the time i get hold of my weed nobody's got a clue wot its called, {you can try and guess?} /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
AG: That would rock!
I normally stay at Hostels when I travel but I think myself, you and LorpasPT should all get together and smoke a BIG FAT ONE..

What is the best season in Portugal?
Oh, and do you think I can get by without knowing any Portuguese? I can speak some Spanish but I don't know Portuguese at all.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, if you want to take the best from here, come in the summer, August is great here. All the people are on holidays, we have nice beaches, the days are long and the nights are very warm. We also have a lot to do, lots of places to visit.
You don't need to know anyone, just come and will see why we are the most friendly people on earth!
I'm sure Lorpas will say the same /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you come here in August, you can even come with us to the BOOM FESTIVAL, and I'm sure you will love it!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I'm going to make serious plans to go. So far everyone I've talked to in Portugal is super friendly!

I'll even start putting money away now so it'll be there in August.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
If you are american, you will have no trouble here... things here are really cheap (for you).
Let's see... you can eat a whole mcdonald menu, with the burger, drink, chips, and desert, for less than 4 USD.
A pack of cigarrets cost about 2.5 USD
A beer costs about 1USD

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
don't eat McDonalds man, it's bad for you /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Amen

And don't smoke and drink either, they're bad for you too /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
The macdonald prices were only for comparison purpuse only. What I'm trying to say is that is very inexpensive to come to Portugal on holiday, spacialy from countries like USA, UK, france, Germany...
Of course you can eat the best food in the world here. We have centuries of food related history, and one of the most appreciated thing in Portugal is our food.

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
And the music!! Portugal has some very fine musicians (Madredeus, etc.)

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Yeahhh!!!Portugal Rules /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!
Come in August,if you enjoy lots of Sun and Beach come have some fun with us,if you like trance music there is an awesome festival in August "BOOM FestivaL",and besides lots of small cool parties,there are lots of other summer festivals spread throughout the country during all summer,they start in July,some of them in the beautifull portuguese forests,others close to awesome beaches...with very nice girls /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!
If you come let us know...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
HEY NOW!!! You said the magic word!!! Hot girls!! WooT Woot! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm always up for that. Where I am from, we are defiantly lacking in that category.

New York is so freaking COLD! Today we made a history book record low temperature with the wind chill. -40 Degrees Fahrenheit. Buurrrrr.. Schools were even canceled because it only takes 5 minuets in that temperature to get frost bitten.. gurrrr I envy you people in the warmer climates..

Oh, MacDONALDS IS THE DEVILS WORK!!! hehehe /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I would love to go to NY... I only know it by TV and pics, and it looks great...