Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sinicuichi, worst experience in a long time

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
so i bought some sinicuichi and had plans to make it the traditional way, i soaked it for 2 days in the sun and reduced the amount of water, i have tried it mixed with mj before and it was awsome, thinking it was going to be at least a little like that this time i was anxious to try it, about 5 minutes after drinking it my wife and i both started to get the worst full body cramps ever, after the stomach cramps went away the legs arm and back cramps all stayed, even now at 7:47 the next morning my legs hurt so bad i don't want to walk, and i'm praying they don't hurt this bad for work tomorrow, i got very little of the euphoria and auditory hallucinations, the pain from the muscle cramping was so intence that even if i did feel anything strongly i wouldn't know...so all in all i'll never try that again, maybe it was an allergy to it or maybe thats just how it feels but i'm not going to try to find out....

just my experience, i've read where other people have had great experiences with the stuff. if anyone else does try it i hope your experience with it is great and enlightening and not hours of pain.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I read more of those experiences, maybe its becaus of somekind of overdose? perhaps sinichiuchi causes cramps on high dose?

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i went with the standerd 8g dose from erowid, i don't know what the deal was, i know i will never ever do it that way again.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I made tea from 0.9 grams of 10x extract (so it was equivalent to about 9 grams) and had a pretty mild but a pleasant and tranquil experience. I was fortunate enough to avoid any cramps which seem to be quite frequently mentioned in user reports. The most definite effects were mild euphoria and a feeling of serenity. I didn't detect any undisputable audio distortions, even though they seem to be very often associated with sinicuichi.

It seems that there is a lot of variety in the experiences of those who have tried it. One reason propably is that the materials have not been of uniform quality.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
last night I had my first auditory changes, I wont cal them hallucinations cause they were not realy strong. A friend playd a Drum n' Bass cd, and as long as the cd playd I could hear a strange sound like Zoem zoem zoem from another room. when the cd stoped the sound disapeard. this was with a dose of 20 fresh small to big leafs, next time I wil up the dose and see wat happens.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i would suggest trying it with mj if you can, a 50/50 mix, the auditory stuff sticks out more that way...i just don't want anyone to go through those cramps, they made me sore for at least 2 days, i'd hate to see that happen to some one else...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
mj brings me to a place of pure isolation, and thats the reason that I havent smoked mj for a year now, but on the other hand maybe mj trys to tell me something this way, a year a go most drugs i took were just for recreation, know I do drugs to reach into myself. perhaps I should try MJ/Siniciuchi soon and see wat comes out. does hasj and sinichiuchi work for you or is plant material better?

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
unfortunately i can't answer the hash question b/c i can't get any, it's in very very short supply around here, the only real way to get it is to make it...but the mj and sinicuichi ballance each other out a bit...you get the relaxed euphoria of the sinicuichi in about 3 fold, you could also try less mj, just enough to enhance but not over power the sinicuichi, or a lower grade mj, if you want to be more clear headed maybe add a pinch of damiana, this i find will intensify the other two but take away the dulling of the witts one gets from mj...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
lesser grade mj isnt a option, I can only get topgrade dutch weed, thats wy I asked about the hasj cause I got some marocan hasj that isnt to strong. but still I am afraid that it wil cause this bad feeling but maybe with the sinichuichi I can make it worth it and find out why I get this feeling.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
try a weaker mixure, like 20% mj 80% sini, i know if i get too high i can start to feel bad, maybe if you touch the mj, just hold it and concentrate on it it will tell you what you need to know, maybe try the sini first and then talk to the mj, it may sound ridiculous but it may also work.

moimeme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juin 2005
i followed erowid's english sinicuichi smoker confession method, with maybe some variations:
boiled one dry oz in 5 liters of water for 6 hours, strained, and slowly reduced to a thick dark paste, scraped and rolled in a ball weighing 16g
the three of us smoked 4 bong loads each (nice flavour...), resulting in very subtle calming effects, like weak weed
then, over the course of 3 hours, we each swallowed 2 g of the paste, with definite relaxing kava-like effects, which we enjoyed for a little hour more
then, we all noticed our throats getting sore
one hour after, every little muscle was VERY sore
we ate a bit, managing to laugh ( ouch abdominals) from our cramped tongue and jaw
every movement hurt
sense of humour was indispensable
good thing we didnt do this in the middle of a hiking trip...
4 hours later, a most welcome and necessary deep relaxation was induced using golden triangle medicine ( NOT for everyone, be careful)
sleep was deep, muscles were ok, won't do it again

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
wel hasj wth heimia works great for me. I put some small pieces of hasj with some siniciuchi in a bowl and smoked everything and the bad feeling that cannabis usualy gives me was transformed in a deep meditative state in wich beutifull visions and sound came to me :) and I still feel the energy I felt n that little trp :)

G

Invité
Hmm, sounds interesting, can you get it at the smartshop in Holland?
I still don't know if I want to try the stuff, but I'm deffinately interested...

What is the active substance in Sinicuichi and what does it do?
I can't find a descent explenation on Erowid...

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
SKOEIP
i'm glad you enjoyed the mix of the two, and that the bad feelings weren't tagging along... :)